FlufyFox SLAL Pack Update 18/12/2023

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

That is what Flufy said just above. Looks like it is the fault of this Barbosa.

He is even sending me dms messages here on LL ... he deleted his message on the post here, but yeah probally this dude had made the thing on discord to fk me up

Joy, another dude thinks that harassing's a modder into leaving the community is fun!

Seriously, report him to the mods, block him on Discord, let everyone know he's a piece of trash who's so pathetic that being less than worthless is the only way he can feel his existence matters, and just get back to making great animations and enjoying life. These types of people are not worth your attention, and if they do get it, you should never let them win, cause they'll just move onto being someone else's problem, because this is what they find "satisfying". 

Edited by dulty

Lol he delete the last comment, what a shitty coward, but seriously dude if u enjoy doing this you should continue doing it of course taking the time you need to continue, this kind of things and people is not worth your time and i khown that is probably very annoying but just as dulty said don't let them win, don't let those insignificant and pathetic people have a power in your life.

Overall you did an spectacular animations and pose job and thanks for all man.

Fluffy...

Don't get disharted by idiots who think its fun to hurt someone by cyberbullying.
The only reason they do is because they are jealous! They know they will never be as good or get close to your beautiful work.

Block the bastards, ban them from your discord and report images that are against regulations on discord.
You sign a community policy when you create an account on discord and bullying is agains the policy so you can easily get rid of the bastards.

Keep your work going Fluffy... Myself and so many of us enjoy it, no matter what a handfull of idiots think of that.

Inhale the good shit... exhale the bad shit...

Move on with the people that enjoy and admire your work.

I hope you get over this soon so we can download your animations once again.

Hugs.

Well, I have been a looooong time user and at some point a provider on its time, we all have fun with your content, Im thankful for your quality and dedication, some may think that just making animations is not a big thing and you are expendable, but the level of quality you have provided makes you an artist, you will be missed and as an admirer hope you can recompose yourself and come back and continue creating, this place always have been a home for me different to nexus, here people was civilized and behaving, hope moderators take an eye on your situation and provide you the tools to keep your environment safe and fun, as i said, and im sure I can speak for all, we will miss you, thnx

Wow, thats not something you see every day.

Anyways, don't feed the troll my dude, cuz thats exactly what they're going after, for you to start a drama or something.

I was on LL for a long time myself and I've met few oddballs too. Some were weird af. But thats ok, thats just life Ig

Edited by Aequus

It sure is rabbit. It sure is a shame.

Fluffy, were you the only one affected? I just seems a bit off and it came around so random.

I understand that it's none of my/our business. I don't know who really is to blame, or if it is just one person to blame, if it was a personal thing.

I just hope it can be resolved. This community is one hell of a niche so splitting it even more apart just hurts everyone here in general.

I am for the most part silently enjoying your work and to see all this work and effort you put into it vanish is pretty much heartbreaking.

Fluffy.
I have always loved your animations and every time you publish them, I download them.
A good advice, listen to your subscribers and all those who encourage you and do not pay attention to all those idiots and trolls.
Once, when I asked for animations, I found a little boy who came to bother me and said "olala, aren't you ashamed to ask for animations like that?" when it's on LL and you can find everything.
I kindly told him what the others did and he stopped.

At worst, blacklist him or talk to the moderation. 

But don't stop your work because a guy comes to bother you. That would be a shame and prove to him that you are stronger than him.

Not only did you kill the animations from this site because of your behaviour but threatening to dox someone just isn't fucking funny.

That is disgusting.

EDIT: Okay, not doxing (since you never said you would publish his personal information) I read that wrong but this response is still disgusting. He was very polite in this situation and you reacted like an imbecile. Just accept the ban and move on. Don't ruin it for everyone.

Edited by HanzoMain69