FlufyFox SLAL Pack Update 18/12/2023

4 hours ago, ScroodPooch said:

This is actually quite good. I may have to tweak it to my preferences, but I like how the NPCs look. Just looking at some quick in-game screen shots (No Archery)

image.png.2f024ecdf1749128644fbd6a055da8fc.png

Colors are pretty nice. I have no reference point from what You used before.

Then throw in "Face Light" mod and You are golden...

1 hour ago, FlufyFox said:

So its act possible .. I will be making both packs still, i starting to make some anims on blender =p will take some time to get good on the program and the normal 3D animations but i going slowly and improving ^^

Is there a particular tutorial you followed for this?

I was wondering if it's possible to tweak existing animations in Blender. I've done this to a minor extent using HKX Poser. But that tool is limited.

4 hours ago, FlufyFox said:

So its act possible .. I will be making both packs still, i starting to make some anims on blender =p will take some time to get good on the program and the normal 3D animations but i going slowly and improving ^^

I know I'm shilling it on every corner 😆 but I can't recommend it enough - Cascadeur. If you use Blender, it might fit right into your workflow!

7 hours ago, krzp said:

I know I'm shilling it on every corner 😆 but I can't recommend it enough - Cascadeur. If you use Blender, it might fit right into your workflow!

I think you got me wrong, i not switching i still gonna do some skyrim snims, on blender i will be doing blender anims itself ^^

And what is that animation editor ? ppl can change already done anims ? :v

15 minutes ago, FlufyFox said:

I think you got me wrong, i not switching i still gonna do some skyrim snims, on blender i will be doing blender anims itself ^^

I've meant using both Blender & Cascadeur to create animations for Skyrim! It's pretty cool to harness the AI-powered animating technology of 2024 to create animations for a 12 year old game 😀

16 minutes ago, FlufyFox said:

And what is that animation editor ? ppl can change already done anims ? :v

Yeah, it's fairly easy too - convert the hkx back to kf, and then import it back into Blender for editing.

I've made a bunch of animations for DD NG that way, works very well 👍

17 minutes ago, krzp said:

I've meant using both Blender & Cascadeur to create animations for Skyrim! It's pretty cool to harness the AI-powered animating technology of 2024 to create animations for a 12 year old game 😀

Yeah, it's fairly easy too - convert the hkx back to kf, and then import it back into Blender for editing.

I've made a bunch of animations for DD NG that way, works very well 👍

what you mean by using ia ? you dont need to make it by hand ?

54 minutes ago, FlufyFox said:

what you mean by using ia ? you dont need to make it by hand ?

Sadly, you still do (otherwise I'd be a lot more productive 😅), but AI helps out with general posing - like, if you move one limb, it sort of tries to guess where to move the other ones, that sort of thing.

I think it's easier for me to show what I mean - this is my Skyrim's rig in Blender, which behaves as any conventional non-physics based rig does:

Spoiler

ezgif-6-af1fd74d8c.gif.325950ca355918907aafebd7f5496fb8.gif

This, in comparison, is the same model in Cascadeur:

Spoiler

ezgif-6-93440711f4.gif.6c4a4b192050a6a8535673df22ed6473.gif

So, while you still need to do the poses yourself, it definitely helps me out to create more natural movement - and, if something doesn't look good, you could always switch to manual mode (either points or box controllers a-la Max) and adjust that particular keyframe.

Plus, you can import almost any model nif & a skeleton through Blender to Cascadeur and rig it with their quick rigging tools in like an hour. Which, considering my profound lack of knowledge of anything animation related, makes me think that in the hands of more capable artists, that tool might do great things - so I've been running all over LL promoting it on every corner 😀

14 hours ago, krzp said:

Sadly, you still do (otherwise I'd be a lot more productive 😅), but AI helps out with general posing - like, if you move one limb, it sort of tries to guess where to move the other ones, that sort of thing.

I think it's easier for me to show what I mean - this is my Skyrim's rig in Blender, which behaves as any conventional non-physics based rig does:

Hide contents

ezgif-6-af1fd74d8c.gif.325950ca355918907aafebd7f5496fb8.gif

This, in comparison, is the same model in Cascadeur:

Hide contents

ezgif-6-93440711f4.gif.6c4a4b192050a6a8535673df22ed6473.gif

So, while you still need to do the poses yourself, it definitely helps me out to create more natural movement - and, if something doesn't look good, you could always switch to manual mode (either points or box controllers a-la Max) and adjust that particular keyframe.

Plus, you can import almost any model nif & a skeleton through Blender to Cascadeur and rig it with their quick rigging tools in like an hour. Which, considering my profound lack of knowledge of anything animation related, makes me think that in the hands of more capable artists, that tool might do great things - so I've been running all over LL promoting it on every corner 😀

Oh yeah i can see the difference, this can help a little yeah, well i act dont know how its going to be for Skyrim, i playing around blender lately but to make normal 3D anims on it, i jsut finished an test, i have animated a rig from RyanReos, one taht he gave me, i will leave here the animation so you guys can see it.
My goal is to get good on blender now, so when i start making more complex scenes on it i prob will leave Skyrim community, but dont worry this gonna take long time for sure since i need to learn lots of stuff in blender, things are really complicated on it too, animations for Skyrim still hard but still more easy them making something in blender, i say on the tech part, on building scenes etc, the animation part itself is the same shit, and we need to make characters expressions too, wich i think its extremelly difficulty too, but yeah i want to keep going foward and build up my future in animation =D

Spoiler

heres imgur link for looping:

https://imgur.com/Ospaccg