FlufyFox SLAL Pack Update 18/12/2023

On 1/23/2022 at 7:06 AM, AnonEgg said:

Hello, short question about the Video on the Main Page. Where did you get that Ahri classic Hairstyle and is it LE HDT compatible?

I got it for SE and was for 3ba, now iam using bhunp and i didnt find for LE, but you can try search out maybe they made one :3

On 1/24/2022 at 7:22 PM, FlufyFox said:

I got it for SE and was for 3ba, now iam using bhunp and i didnt find for LE, but you can try search out maybe they made one :3

Unfortunately, no. I already searched for all Mods about Ahri and got, what I found. The Only 2 things, that i'm missing are original HDT Hairs and a full HDT 9-Tails mod. I'm still using the 5-Tail from a well known Mod on Nexus.

But thank you for your Answer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Lilzt3hcat said:

As always, appreciate the new anims. Only issue I'm having with the new set is I cannot for the life of me find the machine bits anywhere in the zip, so they don't appear for me in-game. ☹️

what the hell :v really ? i will check out again the folder lil quick ^^ thanks

5 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Has SE a better compression for animations than LE? The SE file is almost half the size of the LE one.

the obj nifs are smaller yeah on SE, so file size will be less, even the animations files are smaller, on LE the size is bigger :3

2 hours ago, Canceller said:

Missing _FlufyPotion01 nif too for the Oil Massage.

dang, i using the same plugin as the pose mod i will separate them on CK and add each obj again, something mess up on the plugin and objs are getting trolled xD ty for letting me know

2 hours ago, Electroraptor said:

MO2 gives me  "None of the available installer plugins were able to handle that archive". How can I install that through the MO2? ?

i Think this is because of the file name, i will change it, someone said this before too i think is because of the day date on the file name.

Sorry guys i will fix this issues 

You guys can get my Poses too, install it and let the slal pack overwritte in the order, i made the esps different but they share some objs.

1 hour ago, Canceller said:

Don't forget the textures for the missing objects too ?
Many thanks for the update, very much appreciated :heart:

Dang :v you right xD 
I should turn off my poses when i going to test my sexlab anims >< gonna try make it one esp for both, and they will have all the same objs, so i dont need to keep changing folder paths and stuff, sorry guys but you can get my poses for now until add everything to the slal folder.
Thanks you guys are amazing ^^

Heh. I've found an another way how to install it on Reddit. Unpack those anims manually to the mod folder, then restart MO2. Anims pack will appear there. Then run FNIS and do other things as always. Maybe someone else will find it useful. 

Result? Another batch of fun into the Skyrim. You did a great job there, lot of thanks ?

3 hours ago, FlufyFox said:

still getting error on trying to install ? idk why this happen it should work normal its really strange

I just tested with MO2:

FlufyFox_SLAL_LE_Creature 14-01.rar

FlufyFox SLAL LE Human 1.2.2.rar

No errors during MO2 adding/installation.

No errors during FNIS.

Reading FlufyFoxC V1.0 ...     ChAnims:24     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading FlufyFoxH V1.0 ...     ChAnims:216     CTD:1,4%     pOpt:0,4%

• 5 weeks later...

You are becoming my favorite animator! I really like these that are in context but not purely penetration. ?

Especially that Oil massage, pls more animations with modern items! Maybe Oil massage on breasts or while sitting/standing?

On 4/9/2022 at 7:16 AM, ddryg49 said:

You are becoming my favorite animator! I really like these that are in context but not purely penetration. ?

Especially that Oil massage, pls more animations with modern items! Maybe Oil massage on breasts or while sitting/standing?

Hey hi thanks ^^ yeah i could make something like this good suggestion, for the girl alone you mean ? i like to make the chars interact before they start to do something, its make scenes more alive and they can show more affection on each other :3

• 2 weeks later...

I meant the oily thing with the same manner that another person f/m rubs it on just in different positions. 

And maybe with solo girls taking suggestive selfies with phone (like taking a shot of their butt or boobs) or talking to phone in hot poses for example. 
Also suggestive poses while doing sports, like leaning on a tennis bat showing underskirt etc. , doing other things
with equipment.. Or holding drinks (maybe pair holding drinks leading to kissing?)

If you also wan't an idea for more "alive" pre-intercourse scenes: 

-Same kinda setup that u have in "checking them out" but the guy/person behind would fondle the whole body on the sides, from butt to top

-Also an idea would be to have the female cover her private parts with hands while naked, after a while she would move her hands and reveal the body
and the male would either be stunned or excited or what ever shocked, couldn't control himself.

-This same could be done in otherway around where male is covering his privy parts, then the female would be first interested and maybe move his hands aside, then be
amazed/stunned/excited what ever.

There could be multiple ones of all these, like sitting, crouching, laying, standing and from behind etc..

This kinda thing ^^