[UPDATED] Women of New Vegas & Capital Wastes - Billboards, Load Screens & Paintings

wonv-logo-660x109.png

and

wotw.png

“Women of New Vegas” and "Women of the Wastes" are a complete ADULT overhauls of all Loading Screens, Posters, Billboards & Framed, Lightboxes, and Pictures scattered around the Mojave & the Capital Wastes. What makes it different from all the others is that it uses all Game-play Shots taken by the Nexus  community (a few from Loverslab as well). 

This mod is intended for ADULTS ONLY as it contains just about everything NSFW. If you are offended by such things go away and don't use my mod.

- Nexus Links -

Women of the Wastes
Load screen, billboard & poster overhaul for fallout 3.

Women of New Vegas
Load screen, billboard & poster overhaul for Fallout New Vegas.

UPDATE1.png

Update 10-2-14
Added "Women of the Wastes" for Fallout 3

Update 6-21-13
POSTERS!!! Finally finished replacing all the posters in the Mojave. There are samples in the image section to see what you'll be getting. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Framed Pictures - Replaced my originals with all new images from more authors, these are of a very adult nature.

Load Screens - Changed a couple and added a more aged, weathered effect.

• Update 5-30-13
Added 20 options for you main title screen, images in image section on Nexus.

• Update 5-26-13
• BILLBOARDS! After a month of very tedious work the billboards are complete. 
• Swapped out a few of the load screens to include more authors.
• Original WoNM Load screens file added to "misc" download section.

load2.png

Replacing all 40 load screens with a sexy, dangerous, violent or beautiful female citizens of New Vegas and DC. Every screen was carefully crafted so than the tips text and loading wheel would not cover a vital portion of the image (easier said than done). Each image was taken and uploaded by a member of the nexus community and used with full permission.

Option to add a specific image as the main title screen. 20 images (per game) to chose from as well as simple installation instructions. If there is a specific image you would like to use as your main title image upload it to this mod on Nexus, let me know & I'll be happy to make a custom title screen for you. (See Nexus Files for these Features)

To install specific title screen image:
A) Download file from Optional section on Nexus or attached file in this thread.
B) Unzip the archive to a temporary location.
C) Check the screenshots and chose one of the options.
D) Drop the "Textures" folder from that option into your data folder & overwrite.
E) See pretty ladies

• Fallout 3 Load Screens Sample -  Images are 1024 x 512

CWLS01.jpg

• New Vegas Load Screen Samples - All images are 1600 x 900

NVLS01-1024x723.jpg

billboards3.png

• Fallout 3 Billboards Samples

CWBB01-1024x514.jpg

• New Vegas Billboards Samples

NVBB01-1024x580.jpg

posters3.png
• Fallout 3 Poster Samples

CWPP01-1024x578.jpg

• New Vegas Poster Samples

NVPP02-1024x580.jpg

Other Goodies!

• New Vegas Framed Paintings

FalloutNV-2013-04-27-19-05-46-36-Copy-66

• Fallout 3 Lightboxes

CWLB01.jpg

• Fallout 3 Pipboy Screen Replacer

20595-3-14118898133-1024x577.png

• Fallout 3 Pause Menu Replacer

20595-1-14118898521-1024x577.png

• Fallout 3 Computer Screen Replacer

20595-2-14118898131-1024x577.png

install2.png

--To Install--
Download with Nexus Mod Manager & Activate

Manually
A) Always have you data folder backed up 
B) Drop the "Textures" folder into your data folder.
C) Toggle Archive Invalidation if needed.
D) Activate ESP (if there is one)
E) See pretty ladies

--To Uninstall--
Deactivate & Delete with Nexus Mod Manager

Manually
Delete all the files this mod put in "Texture"

All downloads are available on Nexus.  The files were too large to host here on Lovers Lab.

Both mods are 18+ so you must be logged in to download.  

Women of the Wastes - Fallout 3 Download Page

Women of New Vegas - New Vegas Download Page

This is pretty nice, though it'd be even better if there were a bit more variety in the type of women on the posters and billboards

Feel free to submit your images and I would be happy to add them.  I can only work with images that have been approved.

• 1 year later...

This is pretty nice, though it'd be even better if there were a bit more variety in the type of women on the posters and billboards

Feel free to submit your images and I would be happy to add them.  I can only work with images that have been approved.

I would LOVE to send some, my wife and I play NV a lot and love the adult themed clutter replacers they have and truly would love to contribute our screen shots but we play VERY VERY VERY VERY adult themed Files and I suppose I would have to ask(IF your still even doing it) what you mean by "approved"?

• 1 month later...

I would LOVE to send some, my wife and I play NV a lot and love the adult themed clutter replacers they have and truly would love to contribute our screen shots but we play VERY VERY VERY VERY adult themed Files and I suppose I would have to ask(IF your still even doing it) what you mean by "approved"?

"Apporved" means I have permission from the original author.  I have no limmits beyond that :)

• 2 years later...