[mod] Random Sex Scene Generator

Random Sex Scene Generator

The aim of this mod is to keep sex scenes interesting to read and make them more immersive, taking into consideration the physical traits of the participants and providing a high level of variety.

For this, I have created decent number of alternative Text Snippets that will be randomized for Sex Scences.

This version contains about 500 sentences for male on female action.

Explicit in nature, ordered by phase.

What do the different files do:

Random Sex Generator

library file, basis for other files, does nothing on its own, needs to be loaded first.

Carnalitas Base Text Replacer RSG (New in 1.2)

Will replace the default "Throes of Passion" Carnalitas Sex Event (if it is not replaced by other mods, so most reliable in a lightweight build.

Only works for male characters with female partners for now.

Sex Event Mod RSG (HuntEncounter file)

Will add a hunting encounter with an optional sexual outcome

Makes use of CBO Animations if available

CoetisAnimaTextOverwriteMF

Will replace the Coetis Anima Sex Event Text

Supported phases:

Kissing, Initial Penetration, Inside, Ongoing Penetration, Climax, End

For Modders:

The provided building blocks can be used in Localization texts with the Custom2 Function. The first provided character is the player, the second the female partner.

Example:

[ROOT.Char.Custom2('rsg_scene_mf_continue_consensual', SCOPE.sC('red_riding_hood') )]

This will provide an Ongoing Penetration Text Block of about 1-3 sentences.

Currently, the following scenes are supported:

rsg_scene_mf_kiss_consensual
rsg_scene_mf_enter_consensual
rsg_scene_mf_inside_consensual
rsg_scene_mf_continue_consensual
rsg_scene_mf_cum_consensual
rsg_scene_mf_end_consensual

"consensual" can be replaced by "noncon" for the expected effect.

Recommended Mod Order:

Carnalitas

(Manges mods)

customBodyParts (has been moved to this mod)

randomSexGenerator

Carnalitas Base Text Replacer RSG

(Coetis Anima Overwrite)

SexEventMod_rsg

Edited by bunt776
update
57 minutes ago, JadeWolf said:

There's an error in all the files, so I can't enable them. 

"The path in this mod's descriptor file is invalid or does not exist."

Any ideas?

Checked the .mod files, change to proper path. Worked for me.

Edited by shar95
Resolved the issue.
8 hours ago, redraven313 said:

no no please, CK 3 cant take a random sex generator. two sexes are enough :D

Oh my. Always forget in English it means biological gender as well as the act.

Random Sex Scene Text Generator was so long.

Too late. You will get all the sexes and you will like it!

• bunt776 changed the title to [mod] Random Sex Scene Generator
On 9/27/2021 at 10:15 AM, bunt776 said:

Oh my. Always forget in English it means biological gender as well as the act.

Random Sex Scene Text Generator was so long.

Too late. You will get all the sexes and you will like it!

well... not agianst it per say... I mean I already identify as a horse. Heir to the mighty glitter hoof

I'd like to do that, actually wanted to from the beginning. That's why individual strings for scenes are all contain "mf" in the name, so I can easily use the same naming system with "fm" (or even "mm" and "ff").

Getting the whole customized localization system working exactly the the way I needed was definitely the most challenging part. But for time and effort the main issue is writing or generating the strings in a sufficient number, without a critical mass of variety it just doesn't feel right. I concentrated on male on female POV in the beginning, as that is the most common use case for me and also easiest and therefore fastest to write.

I will have to see if I can actually write decent female POV strings that fit the system. I'd want around 200 strings with about 1-3 sentences each in total for fm. I feel that was an acceptable starting size for mf.

Edited by bunt776

Nice, looking forward to it! ?

Btw, Inerrant Erotica and Ernie Collins also created a randomized sex scene generator, albeit not stand-alone but included in our mod Intimate Encounters. The generator creates consensual scenes of all gender combinations. I don't know if the approach used is compatible with yours, but maybe you can take inspiration from there or even join forces - certainly, one big generator would be even awesomer(tm) to have than two small ones.

Ha, was not aware it was as decent as it is, I could certainly have saved a bit of time tackling problems you had already solved.

Intimate encounters randomized sex scenes have a strong modularized approach, something I like very much, though I used it less than I initially planned because grammar is a bitch when you throw together building blocks. I'm so glad about the simplistic English grammar. But I'd rather have more scenes than less that may support more general situations, but don't allow me to work with the assumption of A penetrating B with a specific object. That can come with a wider approach and after sorting the existing scenes by supporting that.

It shouldn't be too hard to find compromises though, once you pick up active development of IE again.

Edited by bunt776

Updated to version 1.1

Changelog:

about 50 new text strings

somewhat expanded old dependency customBodyParts (more variety and better support for current Carnalitas traits)

moved all of customBodyParts to this mod (old mod can be considered deprecated)

added extended game rule to hide new even more mediocre jokes behind

some general fixes

Edited by bunt776
clarification
1 hour ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Can this mod work without coetus anime? It just adds too much load on my game.

Sure, the base mod requires none of the Mange2020 Mods and the Hunt Encounter requires only the Char Body Overhaul.

The base mod however does not contain any events of it's own, as it's meant to be used as a dependency, so you need other mods like the two I provided to see the content.

18 minutes ago, bunt776 said:

Sure, the base mod requires none of the Mange2020 Mods and the Hunt Encounter requires only the Char Body Overhaul.

The base mod however does not contain any events of it's own, as it's meant to be used as a dependency, so you need other mods like the two I provided to see the content.

Yeah, I also figured it out. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with it but it seems that removing intimate encounters may boost your fps. I also forgot to install that "stat seeder" mod also made by Mange so that characters have weight and height and stuff. The reason I installed Intimate encounters was because a post on carnalitas discord recommended it to me but that was a post from august. Everything is working correctly now. :)
Also I pathed cbo correctly too thanks to someone elses posts help on that same discord.
You never know. It appears that you don't need Coitus overwrite if you already use english version of the game right? I also gave that the boot anyway so now text appears properly as well.

Edited by terrorofmorrowind
2 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Yeah, I also figured it out. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with it but it seems that removing intimate encounters may boost your fps. I also forgot to install that "stat seeder" mod also made by Mange so that characters have weight and height and stuff. The reason I installed Intimate encounters was because a post on carnalitas discord recommended it to me but that was a post from august. Everything is working correctly now. :)
Also I pathed cbo correctly too thanks to someone elses posts help on that same discord.
You never know. It appears that you don't need Coitus overwrite if you already use english version of the game right? I also gave that the boot anyway so now text appears properly as well.

I'm not sure what you mean with the Coetis Overwrite. The only thing that does is replace the text of the Events that Coetis reroutes the Carnalitas "Make Love" Interaction to (same event is also the yearly spousal love interaction). I did not touch any of the mechanics of Coetis Anima, so it is purely an offer for people that use that mod and want more text variety for the most common sex scene. If activated without Coetis Anima before in the mod list, it will just be ignored without further side effects.

But I'm happy to hear it works for you.

Edit: I had a look at potential sources for the Coetis Anima fps issues and found something to improve performance, maybe it makes a difference for you.

Edited by bunt776
1 hour ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Could you copy and paste that info to me please? I've been struggling for over a week now. I discovered earlier today that my error.log file was into gigabyte size after a coule of hors playing. So I got rid of the 5 CBO files and several others including some of those you mentioned. I only got Carnalitas, C Dei and Daughters of Lust plus Simple Slits and Simple Shafts.

This has given quick load times, no lag and an error.log file that after a few hours play is still in KB. Obviously I haven't got any animations but they were all borked anyway so no loss.

40 minutes ago, bunt776 said:

Everything is working correctly now

I'd be very interested in what your 'everything' is.

@bunt776 Sorry for derailing the thread but I'm desperate. ?

I'm having trouble with the 'A Random Night of Passion' event where the event is not fully written. I had this problem before the update as well. I'm using the Coetus Anima overwrite for that mod, sometimes the normal Coetus Anima events come up instead and they work fine.

I've attached an image of the problematic event and the relevant part of my error log in case that helps.

image.png.29d731026131cd8027eaecafab0bf3af.png

image.png.5d1d1c9d8a0a4d86e8bc28c3159b418d.png

15 hours ago, throwing746 said:

I'm having trouble with the 'A Random Night of Passion' event where the event is not fully written. I had this problem before the update as well. I'm using the Coetus Anima overwrite for that mod, sometimes the normal Coetus Anima events come up instead and they work fine.

I've attached an image of the problematic event and the relevant part of my error log in case that helps.

I am having the same problem like this never got this mod to work is it compatible with physical attribute? My mod order is like thisimage.png.5b10da4b6b67fcd34371937ce612ed02.pngimage.png.91c653a8222914d6c061b02feb6dcd5d.png

20 hours ago, throwing746 said:

That's a helpful bug report, thank you!

Was really fast to find the error that way.

I had some additional scopes in my version of Coetis Anima from development that are obviously not available on other machines.

Fixed in a new upload.

@dWarden18

I don't touch the same files as Physical Attributes, so I would be very surprised.

Load order for my stuff looks fine as well, just try the new version.

On 10/17/2021 at 9:26 PM, Grey Cloud said:

Could you copy and paste that info to me please? I've been struggling for over a week now. I discovered earlier today that my error.log file was into gigabyte size after a coule of hors playing. So I got rid of the 5 CBO files and several others including some of those you mentioned. I only got Carnalitas, C Dei and Daughters of Lust plus Simple Slits and Simple Shafts.

This has given quick load times, no lag and an error.log file that after a few hours play is still in KB. Obviously I haven't got any animations but they were all borked anyway so no loss.

I'd be very interested in what your 'everything' is.

@bunt776 Sorry for derailing the thread but I'm desperate. ?

Do exactly as in pics, except replace blank with our own username. I used normal CBO as the example. You need to do this for every cbo. Possibly other mods made by Mange.

- Navigate to your mods folder in <your path here>\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\mod

- Give the cbo folder the correct name you want to use. I just used "Character Body Overhaul". You could basically in here whatever you feel like but it MUST be consistent with the other steps!

Knipsel.PNG.656b83623c52def49351f4f1074b1528.PNG

- Then click that folder after having changed the name and check if your mod structure looks like this:

Knipsel.PNG.32082a17c5a7bdff66a287e5b21e48cf.PNG

- Then open up descriptor.mod with a text editor and change it to these values if you decided to use the same name i used, otherwise change it accordingly:

Knipsel.PNG.e81bd4c68ef884128ae7a7cc48db69b6.PNG

- Save the file once changes are made and then go to the main mod folder again and look for a .mod file with the original name of cbo mod. change this file to the name you choose but make sure it's still called ".mod" in the end.

- Open this file with the same way as previously explained and make it look like this:

Knipsel.PNG.e9f8a2f80db9a5c2a8bc9eb9cc7e0882.PNG

- Done! That's basically it. I've done something similar with all non carnalitas mods just incase but I think this mod is correctly setup already so it shouldn't be necesary.

52 minutes ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Done! That's basically it. I've done something similar with all non carnalitas mods just incase but I think this mod is correctly setup already so it shouldn't be necesary.

Thanks very much.

I did it for CBO then had a look at the  files for the clothes mod. They were a mess too.

This is a good thing to know as it will probably come in handy with other mods in the future.

Thanks again.

P.S. Anyone know what causes the 'contour' lines on the bodies during the animations?

8 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Thanks very much.

I did it for CBO then had a look at the  files for the clothes mod. They were a mess too.

This is a good thing to know as it will probably come in handy with other mods in the future.

Thanks again.

P.S. Anyone know what causes the 'contour' lines on the bodies during the animations?

No idea. I saw those too though. I thought this was normal. I recommend these steps for any of mange's mods just incase. So not just CBO. But if coetus anima works for you. Then it should be fine.

Edited by terrorofmorrowind
  • 2 weeks later...