[mod] Random Sex Scene Generator

16 hours ago, gefga said:

does coetus anima have to be installed for this to work

Only for the separate overwrite. That's the most common usecase at the moment, the only other one is my also separate new hunt event.

But I plan to do a text overwrite for the normal Carnalitas sex scene as well.

1 hour ago, KukizD said:

Any ideas how to get the scenes to work properly? 

458b3985ed5801c7f6046d0c258cf56f.jpg

That is actually not a part of this mod, that's the vanilla text.

If it was my mod, it would say "A Random Night of Passion" for the title.

But even if it was, I didn't touch that part for my replacement mod, looks like you have a general problem with getting sex animations to work, it's a bit fickle.

Most often it seems to be the mod load order, you can find working orders in the Character Body Overhaul Thread for example.

• 1 month later...
On 12/17/2021 at 5:46 PM, Siudhne said:

Just stumbled upon this, thought it might be of interest to you if you didn't know it already.

Btw, any progress with female POV? ?

Oh, for CK2? Interesting...

I'm not sure I will go in a more modular direction, as it more easily breaks grammar.

Definitely an ambitious approach for the localized triggers though, might be able to use something from there...

I didn't put in any work for female POV I'm afraid, I want to do more development for Royal Court, not playing that much CK3 currently.

Maybe I will feel inspired to do something in the Holidays, but not sure there.

On 12/17/2021 at 11:46 PM, Siudhne said:

Just stumbled upon this, thought it might be of interest to you if you didn't know it already.

Btw, any progress with female POV? ?

It was perhaps a bit too ambitious. CK2's localisation is a terrible pain in the ass, and my attempts to finish the next update were either too long and unwieldy, or, well, not modular at all. The best that I think can be done with it, is to write a few specific scenes and use custom_localisation keys to use synonyms/paraphrasing to add some minor variety, or an interactive event chain where choices feed into the localisation.

I was kinda hoping to do the latter, but there weren't many people who responded to my call, and I'm not much of a smut writer myself, so I'm kinda considering canning the project. And the worst thing was, when I tried to use my own mod, I found that it was quicker to write a scene myself. Well, kind of; using this thing, I could write one scene, and have a bunch of tiny variations on its phrasing, which makes it feel like there's more content, but it was... not quite what I'd hoped for.

On 12/20/2021 at 8:00 PM, bunt776 said:

Oh, for CK2? Interesting...

I'm not sure I will go in a more modular direction, as it more easily breaks grammar.

Definitely an ambitious approach for the localized triggers though, might be able to use something from there...

I didn't put in any work for female POV I'm afraid, I want to do more development for Royal Court, not playing that much CK3 currently.

Maybe I will feel inspired to do something in the Holidays, but not sure there.

I hope you'll find something useful out of it, because honestly, doing this in CK2 wasn't the best idea. It's possible, but very much clunky. For example, I wanted to have something like [lover1.lover2.GetCustomLoc], so that I can have it be more modular (i.e. not having to rely on FROM/ROOT structure of the event chain). Like, if a custom loc has is something along the lines of 'lover1 felt lover2's fingers explore lover1's snatch', then I was hoping that by doing I could do [lover2.lover1.GetCustomLoc] so I could refer to lover2 as PREV, allowing it to be used regardless of the event chain's structure, but it didn't work out. I thought about using event_targets/persistent_event_targets, but then it would be very clunky, and the mod would have zero support for 3-somes.

If I were to continue this mod or try to export it to CK3, I'd probably force users to a specific event chain structure (one partner is always root, the other's always from), but I don't know much about CK3's localisation options.

The best thing I did, imo, was using titles to filter out the tense of a verb ([k_past_continuous.v_fuck] //don't remember what specific titles i used) and the fact that I used synonyms ([v_fuck]/[n_penis]). I also had an idea that there would be a flag/local_variable/whatever to set the mood/kinks featured in dialogue, though I don't think I got very far in implementing it. Like, you could, for example, use [get_sound1] (not an actual tag in the mod), and in a romance scene, it would output 'moan', and in a, say, noncon scene, it could output 'trembling cry'.

The one thing I didn't have, and is probably the main problem, was a way to organise/name the local_customisations. Well, kind of; I had a bunch of synonym bundles ([v_fuck]) and the like, but when I put them into mini-sentences (for actions like thrusting), the naming scheme was confusing and way too long.

Still, I hope you can get some use out of it. I think I have an excel file in there with generic smut lines, if nothing else.

• 1 month later...

Update for Royal Court:

• Added new file with a text replacer for the basic Carnalitas Make Love event, which was previously not supported.
  • Actually uploaded the right version of the base mod with support for body parts, old base mod was requiring old customBodyParts dependency despite claims to the contrary, so try downloading the new version if it didn't work for you so far.

On 2/5/2022 at 10:53 PM, dragow said:

Running pretty lightweight mod build, carnalitas+ without body overhaul, the text in events is still generic. What did i miss? RandomSexScene is the last mod + event mod right after it.

The only event you had active in that case is the hunting encounter, which you probably didn't hit so far.

Try downloading the 1.2 version and the new Carnalitas Text Replacer.

11 hours ago, Moomoomaster69 said:

Is there a change to the rape decision? If so I can't find it.

There is no rape decision in this mod, just some code to make use of it for modders.

I think DWToska had some changes, so probably something there.

• 2 weeks later...

This mod not working with CBO for anyone else? I noticed when testing when I enable Carnalitas Base Text Replacer RSG regardless of placement it breaks and will not do any animations. When its disabled it reverts to the placeholder animation which just say example text. Any idea on how to fix?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
11 hours ago, bunt776 said:

I don't see Random Sex Scene Generator in this list at all?

Whoops...

image.png.3d9a92da8ead21a0fd9bbf1614011d0e.png

I do not have Coetus Anima installed, as I use Arousal Framework (which does a similar thing but is further along in development) but I don't believe that is required? Or is it?

I also have these Workshop mods installed but none of them interact with scenes, as far as I know. I am new to CK3 modding, however.

image.png.ec6380fe902d1bb0fdf858370ad2f21f.png

So I just had a Random Scene trigger via the "Make Love" action from Carnalitas. It used no animations like shown in the sample screenshots though, just an image of my clothed partner. The text itself generated correctly. This is the first time I've seen your mod trigger in my load out.

It seems to be that when "Make Love" is used there's a chance it will either trigger your mod or go to Carnal Court, which will then use Intimate Encounters. When my game goes to Carnal Court it looks to be pulling Intimate Encounter's scenes (the base mod doesn't replace scene text from vanilla "Throes of Passion"), and not generated scenes. I'd prefer it pull your Mod, as I mainly use Intimate Encounter's for the Masked Orgy decision. 

Edited by KingOfCairo
13 hours ago, KingOfCairo said:

Whoops...

image.png.3d9a92da8ead21a0fd9bbf1614011d0e.png

I do not have Coetus Anima installed, as I use Arousal Framework (which does a similar thing but is further along in development) but I don't believe that is required? Or is it?

I also have these Workshop mods installed but none of them interact with scenes, as far as I know. I am new to CK3 modding, however.

image.png.ec6380fe902d1bb0fdf858370ad2f21f.png

So I just had a Random Scene trigger via the "Make Love" action from Carnalitas. It used no animations like shown in the sample screenshots though, just an image of my clothed partner. The text itself generated correctly. This is the first time I've seen your mod trigger in my load out.

It seems to be that when "Make Love" is used there's a chance it will either trigger your mod or go to Carnal Court, which will then use Intimate Encounters. When my game goes to Carnal Court it looks to be pulling Intimate Encounter's scenes (the base mod doesn't replace scene text from vanilla "Throes of Passion"), and not generated scenes. I'd prefer it pull your Mod, as I mainly use Intimate Encounter's for the Masked Orgy decision. 

I see. I think the animated picture was from Coetis Anima, which isn't supported anyway in the current version, and it's not required for the base text replacer, though I really need to support Carnal Court soon.

The partner shouldn't be clothed, so likely something changed in how Carnalitas strips the characters. I'll have a look at it.

The load order is fine, and I'm happy to see the text working for you when it triggers, because it is pretty much working as expected from here on.

I first misunderstood you, so here is an explanation for someone who is triggering Intimate encounters:

The predominantly pulling IE scenes is to be expected since IE uses a weight of 1000 for it's scene compared to Carnalitas 100, so it's 10 times as likely to trigger.

The good news is that you can change this yourself by changing a single value in Intimate Encounters:

1000 = ie_consensual_sex_scene_missionary.0001

Go to Intimate/common/on_action/ie_sex_scenes_on_actions.txt . It just contains the weight for the IE scene when a Carnalitas scene is called, so changing it to a lower value will make the Carnalitas Base Scene more likely to trigger. Setting the IE weight to 0 or commenting it out will disable it so every call will go to the Carnalitas Event, which has it's text replaced by my mod.

For Carnal Court support more things need to be changed. I'll check how complicated it is to support.

Edited by bunt776
On 4/17/2022 at 1:26 PM, peanut8 said:

I dig it, nice work on the mod! In the interest of fairness, though, it'd be neat if you could add in just a single line detailing the female counterpart climaxing as well.

It does happen in some text snippets. but I agree it should be more common.

Do you think you could encode parts of text instead of words?

I [sat on a chair] [lay down on the bed] and she sat on my [part of the body]. She [was ready] [caressing herself to get more excited]. And so the whole text. Parts are chosen randomly.

3 hours ago, Yrgy said:

Do you think you could encode parts of text instead of words?

I [sat on a chair] [lay down on the bed] and she sat on my [part of the body]. She [was ready] [caressing herself to get more excited]. And so the whole text. Parts are chosen randomly.

I already do, that's a big part of the mod. It's mostly piecing together sentences.

Part of the challenge before I could publish this mod understanding how to still replace words in the bigger blocks going several levels deep if necessary. I try to work with single or multiple sentences and rather small blocks personalizing the characters involved because grammar is easier that way, but also because I believe it sounds more natural in the end. Otherwise I would need to stay a lot more vague and general.

Edited by bunt776
  • 1 month later...

So I dont think I am getting this mod to work properly as while I do get all the text of the sexual interaction there are no animations, just the female in question standing there.
This is my mod load order:

Fullscreen Babrershop

Carnalitas

Community Flavour Pack

Character Body Overhaul

CBO Vanilla
CBO CFP Compatibility
CBO Carnal Court
CBO Carnal Court CFP Compatibility
Physical Attributes
Random Sex Scene Generator
Carnalitas Base Text Replacer RSG

Coetus Anima Text Overwriter MF
Sex Event Mod

Free Camera for Royal Court

To be fair, I did implement the mod in an existing save if that makes a diffirence, suggestions?