VX Sequencer SoundFX Creator v2 Redux

ITIB

image.png.a5c60f84e91a308645bb9621c1cc8334.pngIimage.png.5c82fe9d5f993f8b1edf79019e2a9d7c.png

I don't know why the app can not works correct in my PC. I was changing regions, removing files as was described in instructions of app and yours. I'm tilted.

Only ogg names but still are not playing.

I'll just wait for next update while i guess.

In any case i appreciate for your trying me help

Edited by In_The_Hat

The one thing that stood out to me is that you have (had) spaces in your file/folder names. Any time you have spaces in a path you generally have to put the entire path in quotations, else your script will break at the first space it encounters. Or just just make it a habit of using underscores in place of spaces.

On 9/11/2022 at 6:28 AM, In_The_Hat said:

image.png.a5c60f84e91a308645bb9621c1cc8334.pngIimage.png.5c82fe9d5f993f8b1edf79019e2a9d7c.png

I don't know why the app can not works correct in my PC. I was changing regions, removing files as was described in instructions of app and yours. I'm tilted.

Only ogg names but still are not playing.

I'll just wait for next update while i guess.

In any case i appreciate for your trying me help

You have my "Universal SFX Library" installed. Good. Ignore the "No custom SoundFX installed" message. It's wrong (bug.)

Simply add your own effects to the list and click Generate. It should work.

I recommend adding a custom prefix (like my "-" or something else) so you can spot your own effects easily after installation.

On 9/19/2022 at 4:31 PM, OysterMug said:

You have my "Universal SFX Library" installed. Good. Ignore the "No custom SoundFX installed" message. It's wrong (bug.)

Simply add your own effects to the list and click Generate. It should work.

I recommend adding a custom prefix (like my "-" or something else) so you can spot your own effects easily after installation.

I did. And still no sound. I have no idea why

On 9/29/2022 at 12:31 AM, OysterMug said:

Post your samples. They may not be in a compatible format.

I used samples from your library. Imported either all of this set or either one of them. Before this i tried my sounds. Result same: Only icons of sound in Sequencer without playing. I dont see sense if i post this samples. Besides my samples are removed already

On 10/2/2022 at 8:45 AM, In_The_Hat said:

I used samples from your library.

Hmm. If the icons are appearing in the Sequencer, but no sound plays when you click on them, there can only be 3 causes:

1) There are no ogg sound files in the Addon ("Addons\!VX.ITIB.VXSFX.zip\!VX.ITIB.VXSFX\Sounds\Shared\SequencerFX\Universal Library\")

2) The samples are in the wrong format.

3) There is a bug in the script that calls them.

If you can confirm the samples are in the addon, and you are using my samples, then the only thing left is the scripts are in error.

Are you in a country that uses something other than the "." (period) for decimal numbers? That's the "decimal" issue I described previously that you have to change by hand temporarily.

If you verified the paths in "Settings" are correct, and the decimal character is set to ".", then it would have to be something I've never seen.

Confirm those 3 are correct and I'll try to reach IrvinTIB to see if he can find a solution.