PRISMIX Sexy Custom Content For Male Sims

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2022 at 2:30 AM, DanZippy said:

Hi!  No, I use bnx as the bottom.  For the towel I used bnx no penis, he wore no penis.

omg im sorry for the late reply, i just noticed that my answer didn't get posted for some reason. BNX bottoms have their own mesh shape which is different from EA legs and are not supported by this item. unfortunately i don't think that sliders will change clipping

Edited by PRISMIX
  • 2 weeks later...

MUSCULAR LEGS V1 - WIP

1.png.ff7af6d6d42566af73a3f62a74c1c3a7.png

comparision.png.a37ec835deea4cf253cd9321bfea33e1.png

• New Mesh 

• 12 Segments - designed to fit various CC and EA lower bottoms (see preview and How to Use below)

957170009_cutshowcasegif.gif.d36b85cd798fe76c47ce156ed15d7147.gif

• Supports Penises by Simdulgence

• Non-Default - Accessories Category (LEGGINS, SOCKS SLOTS) 

• All LODs (<4120/<354/<248/<120) 

• Correct Tags, Disallowed For Random  

Nude preview with CC and a penis by Simdulgence:

116875180_simdulgencepluscccutgif.gif.8cd786b4f6b26c872770fb8a506cfa29.gif

Introduction

So you got these nice CC or maxis shorts, put them on your sim and wish there were some more details on the legs. Then you raise up the muscle sliders, put a custom skin but still can't see a pair of beautiful and athletic legs. As a fan of good looking male legs, i used to have this problem all the time! 

You see, unfortunately TS4 does not use bump map to draw muscles on the sims body (like it was in TS3), this is why it looks so flat. And we can't just wear a bump map as a skin detail or else because it requires mesh data. So i found a little workaround?

I present to you... Segmented muscular legs! That come as accessory, with the option to wear with most bottoms (even CC!) WITHOUT reworking each of them!!!  

How to Use: 

2006628350_howtousegif.gif.35fce7dea65fd424ab5129588fd928ed.gif

• Pick a lower bottom item that exposes calves and knees (basically, shorts and everything shorter)

• Go to: Leggins (or socks) 

• Select the proper segment 

• Done! 

These legs work best with EA clothing and everything what follows it's standarts. 

Now here are some examples of usage:

404192116_EXAMPLESgif.gif.849bf0a64af2d108c5b7c409bb9086dd.gif 

Notes, limitations: 

• There are some clipping issues because of the way this item was made (basically just covering blocky EA legs that always stick out somewhere?) 

• Excessive lighting will reveal where these legs end. With regular game lighting the lines are less noticable 

• Bulges don't blend in very well 

• Some CC (mostly Alpha) does not follow EA UV placement and will have glitchy texture islands on legs. This can only be fixed with 1) choosing a shorter segment or 2) remapping the item  

Future Plans: 

At this state these legs are ready to use, but there is always a room for improvement.

• Better mesh and textures, reduced clipping

• More segments and better compatibility with bulges 

• Veins 

• More legs shapes?

DOWNLOAD

Have fun? 

PRISMIX

P.S If you encounter any kind of problems with my CC, contact me!

Edited by PRISMIX
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2021 at 11:47 PM, PRISMIX said:

First post!
SOOOO EXCITEDDD!!! new to all this

LOINCLOTH AS ACCESSORY

1.png.5522eed067c78d78ac1db5b66561eea5.png

1507996935_swatches2.png.72082460105bfae05bd88af34b2a19ad.png

• New Mesh! Designed to work with penis models by Simdulgence
• 20 Swatches: 11 Plain Colors, 3 Patterned, 2 Shiny Variants, 4 Alpha Channel Swatches
• Works With Color Sliders (REQUIRES THIS MOD by thepancake1 and MizoreYukii, "thepancake1-ColorSlidersUI.package" file only)
• Accessories Cathegory (GLASSES SLOT)
• Smooth Custom Bone Assignment, Minor Clipping
• All LODs
• Correct Color, Material and Situational Tags, Disallowed For Random

I needed a loincloth that would work with penis models by Simdulgence for my island challenge. And here it is!
This loincloth stays on a soft penis mesh without glitchy deformations. I minimized the clipping as much as i could to suit Simdulgence's penises. But be aware that some minor clipping may appear if you select the biggest ones. You can use penises by other creators as well, but the fabric may not cover them properly.
I tried to create enough swatches for many situations and scenarious we can play with (like ancient and medival times, strip clubs, tribes, supernatural creatures etc). With color sliders you can pick any color you want!

Enjoy!
PRISMIX

DOWNLOAD here (attached file)

More pictures:

2.png.18569e2492c39b0f6f2e7e581000aa28.png

3.png.14ff7485d2f93ad75e2d90c11f11c795.png LOINCLOTH AS ACCESSORY 2.07 MB · 5,810 downloads

The Loincloth looks amazing! It's so sexy! I love it. Thank you.

On 2/10/2022 at 8:06 PM, PRISMIX said:

MUSCULAR LEGS V1 - WIP

1.png.ff7af6d6d42566af73a3f62a74c1c3a7.png

comparision.png.a37ec835deea4cf253cd9321bfea33e1.png

• New Mesh 

• 12 Segments - designed to fit various CC and EA lower bottoms (see preview and How to Use below)

957170009_cutshowcasegif.gif.d36b85cd798fe76c47ce156ed15d7147.gif

• Supports Penises by Simdulgence

• Non-Default - Accessories Category (LEGGINS, SOCKS SLOTS) 

• All LODs (<4120/<354/<248/<120) 

Nude preview with CC and a penis by Simdulgence:

116875180_simdulgencepluscccutgif.gif.8cd786b4f6b26c872770fb8a506cfa29.gif

Introduction

So you got these nice CC or maxis shorts, put them on your sim and wish there were some more details on the legs. Then you raise up the muscle sliders, put a custom skin but still can't see a pair of beautiful and athletic legs. As a fan of good looking male legs, i used to have this problem all the time! 

You see, unfortunately TS4 does not use bump map to draw muscles on the sims body (like it was in TS3), this is why it looks so flat. And we can't just wear a bump map as a skin detail or else because it requires mesh data. So i found a little workaround?

I present to you... Segmented muscular legs! That come as accessory, with the option to wear with most bottoms (even CC!) WITHOUT reworking each of them!!!  

How to Use: 

2006628350_howtousegif.gif.35fce7dea65fd424ab5129588fd928ed.gif

• Pick a lower bottom item that exposes calves and knees (basically, shorts and everything shorter)

• Go to: Leggins (or socks) 

• Select the proper segment 

• Done! 

These legs work best with EA clothing and everything what follows it's standarts. 

Now here are some examples of usage:

404192116_EXAMPLESgif.gif.849bf0a64af2d108c5b7c409bb9086dd.gif 

Notes, limitations: 

• There are some clipping issues because of the way this item was made (basically just covering blocky EA legs that always stick out somewhere?) 

• Excessive lighting will reveal where these legs end. With regular game lighting the lines are less noticable 

• Bulges don't blend in very well 

• Some CC (mostly Alpha) does not follow EA UV placement and will have glitchy texture islands on legs. This can only be fixed with 1) choosing a shorter segment or 2) remapping the item  

Future Plans: 

At this state these legs are ready to use, but there is always a room for improvement.

• Better mesh and textures, reduced clipping

• More segments and better compatibility with bulges 

• Veins 

• More legs shapes?

DOWNLOAD

Have fun? 

PRISMIX

Available for everyone! 

On 2/23/2022 at 12:35 AM, chan93 said:

The Loincloth looks amazing! It's so sexy! I love it. Thank you.

im currently completely remaking this one, a new version will be available soon!

1 hour ago, wongfoo2003 said:

Did the update get the same names as the old ones? Or do i have to redress my sims?

you don't need to, i specifically updated the original files to prevent that. it will update automatically on every sim that has it on

• 1 month later...

BASIC BOXER BRIEFS

image.png.3e78ba2f853fb516ac6699fdcb241428.png

• New Mesh

• Works With Leggins

• 15 Swatches + Color Sliders Support (REQUIRES: Color Sliders Mod)

• Adjustable Penis Visibility (REQUIRES: Color Sliders Mod) See preview

• All Maps

• All LODs (5032/503/320/168)

Basic boxer briefs inspired by H&M design. These we made on remeshed and smoothed EA nude legs, that means no more sharpness and blockiness on thighs and calves. Also, i tried some new ways to create meshes to keep it midpoly\lowpoly but detailed enough, which is always good for this game. Because TS4 lags, damn!

Since i mapped it according to EA's UV placement it works well with leggins and keeps all the details. Bulge on compression pants? Yes please!

image.png.fb7b852e3e7a907d6456f481fe428e39.png

Another feature: adjustable penis visibility. With the little texture trick i came up with you can change the transparency anytime you want right "on the spot". Neat! Just go to CAS and move the Transparency slider, making it more or less visible.

image.gif.34a12fd4e8cea9d4b763dd7bd6fd4cf2.gif

DOWNLOAD

Enjoy?

PRISMIX

ADIDAS CLIMACOOL

image.png.29aa163ca55700455525f69b708c9559.png

• New Mesh

• Works With Leggins

• 10 Swatches + Color Sliders Support (REQUIRES: Color Sliders Mod)

• Adjustable Penis Visibility (REQUIRES: Color Sliders Mod) See preview

• All Maps

• All LODs (5032/503/320/168)

• + Accessory Version (LEGGINS, SOCKS SLOT)

This is basically a recolor of Basic Boxer Briefs so it's features are the same. 

These we made on remeshed and smoothed EA nude legs, that means no more sharpness and blockiness on thighs and calves. Also, i tried some new ways to create meshes to keep it midpoly\lowpoly but detailed enough, which is always good for this game. Because TS4 lags, damn!

Since i mapped it according to EA's UV placement it works well with leggins and keeps all the details. Bulge on compression pants? Yes please!

image.png.6ac56b44e7779bdc58259de17522380c.png

Another feature: adjustable penis visibility. With the little texture trick i came up with you can change the transparency anytime you want right "on the spot". Neat! Just go to CAS and move the Transparency slider, making it more or less visible.

image.gif.134fdf02131715512dcb760020c7ca91.gif

There is also accessory version, available in Socks and Leggins. I like when elastic band can be slightly visible from CC pants, a little realistic detail that helps to forget it's simulation?

image.png.47538ebecd388dff3bb3d3f1f831ba5b.png

DOWNLOAD

Enjoy?

PRISMIX

Edited by PRISMIX

thank you for making the briefs leggings-compatible! I really like using leggings for workout gear, but it's so sad to have a flat crotch... I'm going to put these on almost all of my sims I think! Would you consider making a low waist type? I like to expose as much as the V line and happy trail as possible ^^ The penis model looks great by the way! Will you make a version compatible with alpha/non-overlay skins?

On 4/27/2022 at 1:58 PM, spandexual said:

thank you for making the briefs leggings-compatible! I really like using leggings for workout gear, but it's so sad to have a flat crotch... I'm going to put these on almost all of my sims I think! Would you consider making a low waist type? I like to expose as much as the V line and happy trail as possible ^^ The penis model looks great by the way! Will you make a version compatible with alpha/non-overlay skins?

hi! yes, i certainly will create low waist underwear as well!

also, there will be a version that supports alpha skins. im glad you like it?

20 hours ago, deejayz said:

The penis already looks great. If it were real, I would suck it right away. I'm really looking forward to the result ...

thank you!

On 4/23/2022 at 2:02 PM, PRISMIX said:

SO! What i've been silently working on all these days? It's a penis.

WARNING: HUGE D!CK!

I usually go silent while im working on big things (no pun intended lmao). But right now i have things to show!

image.png.55a5caac97f668f7df3cfead49551c11.png

EXACTLY! im working on my first penis?

image.png.13a73a30ed38786d15a6d7ed13235eae.png

Im trying my best to make it realistic as possible, with many details that genitals usually have. and im SO excited that we are going somewhere!!

How does it look in live mode? 

image.png.3dd2dd333814b9dba45b2004b42d7c5a.png

image.png.2c0ef2047034e344b5ce94c5928f6304.png

This is NON-HQ by the way. I purposefuly don't use it and don't make CC for it. Again, perfomance reasons. As you can see, proper UV mapping makes the magic!

image.png.dd138469bb889d5293c6423c09ba9890.png

(Also the polygon drop between EA torso and this penis really breaks the immersion. lol)

Things i want to make before release:

1) Blush and pigmentation. As you can see, it blends with the skintone very well, i absolutely love it. But with optional coloring it will be even better and more realistic

2) I probably need to remake the anus. It's there but im not sure if i need to touch it again, do you people even notice it? lol

3) Rigging is not as good as it can be right now. This means i need to change the mesh again

4) Also, i need to lower the polygon number

5) WW support, of course it's gonna be there? That's the whole point

6) Smaller versions, this one is the biggest, i think i will make 4 more

7) Soft state is not even half-finished

Amazing job! Do you have any idea when are you gonna release this penis CC? Keep goin' like that!

On 4/24/2022 at 1:02 AM, PRISMIX said:

I usually go silent while im working on big things (no pun intended lmao). But right now i have things to show!

Im trying my best to make it realistic as possible, with many details that genitals usually have. and im SO excited that we are going somewhere!!

This is NON-HQ by the way. I purposefuly don't use it and don't make CC for it. Again, perfomance reasons. As you can see, proper UV mapping makes the magic!

(Also the polygon drop between EA torso and this penis really breaks the immersion. lol)

1) Blush and pigmentation. As you can see, it blends with the skintone very well, i absolutely love it. But with optional coloring it will be even better and more realistic

2) I probably need to remake the anus. It's there but im not sure if i need to touch it again, do you people even notice it? lol

3) Rigging is not as good as it can be right now. This means i need to change the mesh again

Definitely one of the most realistic dicks in the game so far along with Simdulgence and Bank42n's. And btw, yes we do notice the asshole. It's the lil details that matter and would defo make a big impact. So I definitely agree on remaking it! Would love to see some low hanging balls though, I do love them low.

• 1 month later...
On 12/4/2021 at 3:53 PM, PRISMIX said:

ACCESSORY T-SHIRT

1.png.cba5c972f9479e12a7338e7b06605886.png

• 15 Swatches: 5 Basic Colors, 3 Fabric Types + Color Slider Support (REQUIRES THIS MOD by thepancake1 and MizoreYukii, "thepancake1-ColorSlidersUI.package" file only)

• Specular And Shadow Maps, Specular Mask

• Accessories Category (GLOVES, SOCKS SLOTS)

• Sort Layer: 10500

A set of basic t-shirts that can be worn with any custom body top or used as undershirt. On the thumbnail: BOD-E II Muscular by luumia

We have a lot of beautiful simmers-made male torsos, but there is a problem - there is nothing to wear with them. And I don't like switching back to EA body lol. Accessory clothing can help!

Some other creators already created an item like this but personally I like slightly more details on the chest and arms. I also added proper specular mask so custom body shine (with correct sort layer number) won't be seen on the t-shirt.

1.gif?token-time=1639872000&token-hash=U

How To Use:

1) Pick any CAS item

2) Go to >Accessories, >Socks\Gloves

3) Choose the color you want or create it with sliders. Different swatches have different color blending, which greatly expands the amount of options you can have

DOWNLOAD (CHOOSE ONLY 1 OPTION FROM THE DOWNLOAD LIST: GLOVES SLOT, SOCKS SLOT OR BOTH) :

Enjoy!

PRISMIX

Hi, I'm just wondering where you got the grey sweat pants from? For um, science lol

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/23/2022 at 1:02 PM, PRISMIX said:

It looks good, but could use a little more texture. The shape is fantastic. That's why I like the Real Gen Penis. Because of the tip shape, I also like a little more girth than length (I'm not too fond of penis length, and now we can edit that in WW settings-I like that) but that's just my preference. But overall, the penis looks very nice. I know other penis's I've used are just too smooth and have barely any texture.

Edited by SimmyPleasures
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey! Just wanted to let you know I think the muscular leg accessory may be incorrectly tagged to give sims a 'nude' buff. I spent like an hour trying to figure out why my Sim was getting embarrassed and receiving a "privacy invaded" moodlet ? it was getting so bad to the point that he was freezing up trying to change back in to everyday outfit around children, but the muscular legs are a part of his everyday! so not even resetsim would fix the issue

2087030437_Screenshot2022-07-02223028.jpg.e6a72646bf7dd76796cfdf9a21255d4f.jpg

Edited by freeflie
  • 1 month later...