Whats a good list of lovers lab mods for skyrim

I am thinking about playing Skyrim again with lovers lab mods but I want to ask if anyone has a list of recommended mods I should add to Skyrim. I want to make a degenerate world to play in.

Edit: I see that my idea for a degenerate world was kind of vague. I am asking for mods to make the dragon born be a submissive person who gets fucked a lot and can sell body too.

Ps: I also play on regular skyrim and not SE.

Edited by Imaboss

Well, basically there are the essential bootstrap mods: SL Framework, SL Arousal, ZaZ Animation Pack, SLAL, ... (and of course their requirements, like SKSE or FNIS)

Then, there are essential where you still have a choice, mostly the body replacers: CBBE or UNP for females, SOS or SAM for males, ...

But afterwards nobody really can say what you need, as nobody will know what you want to achieve ^^ "A degenerate world" is not really precise, you know?

My personal fetish range is really narrow (I think so) . but I often test many sexlab mods . . so if you describe, what you hope to see in distorted  world,  you may get ton of recommend mods from other user . I suppose.  or you may simply hope to play  love rommance, with serious body language,?  yes you can .

I may  recommend my sexlab mods list. if you have same fetish as me.... ? (not expect much though)

But the basic start should be,  you make stable your mod list, which run sex animation as you need.  +  make Actor  body as you like. (For pc or npc).

I recommend, not try to install many mods at once, confirm one mod install confirm again and again. 

after you can free start many sexlab (or Osex) animation as you like,  then enhance your own fetish world with install many mods. as you need.  it is almost no limit.  Welcome to the bottomless happy swamp?