Sex option unavailable and the action canceling

Okay so I've been faced with a problem and I need help. My sex option disappears after selecting it once. Even during this one action the animations are glitchy and don't complete properly. Even on the first command the interaction between the sims gets cancelled but the glitchy animations start. In the pie menu on the bed the only option that becomes available is the settings when I try to select it again. When I click on the floor the only option available is the settings option again. Before I get told to update my game and mod, It's all up to date. Pls Help.

7 hours ago, frfrfrffffffffffffffff said:

Okay so I've been faced with a problem and I need help. My sex option disappears after selecting it once. Even during this one action the animations are glitchy and don't complete properly. Even on the first command the interaction between the sims gets cancelled but the glitchy animations start. In the pie menu on the bed the only option that becomes available is the settings when I try to select it again. When I click on the floor the only option available is the settings option again. Before I get told to update my game and mod, It's all up to date. Pls Help.

Do you have a MCCC? If you do, it would help to post what mods you have in your mods folder using MCCC.

23 hours ago, frfrfrffffffffffffffff said:

I do have mccc but I don't understand exactly what you mean. Are you saying I only need a list of mods that are powered by mccc or? Anyway here is the list.

Remove all you KS-Slice of Life mods and Extreme Violence + Sims Torments.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder and retest game.

On 9/24/2021 at 3:38 PM, Scorpio said:

Remove all you KS-Slice of Life mods and Extreme Violence + Sims Torments.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder and retest game.

It's not the players mods it's wickedwhims thats having the problem since many people are having an issue with this and there has been an update again and the same thing is still happening

2 hours ago, Tumblrish said:

It's not the players mods it's wickedwhims thats having the problem since many people are having an issue with this and there has been an update again and the same thing is still happening

There are many thousands of Wicked users including myself that have no problems so it must be in your Wicked Settings.

Wicked updates often add new settings and some other settings might also get changed back to defaults.

Version 166a was a major update too and all it takes is one new setting set to a default and it can change everything.

The only other reason is outdated game versions, duplicates, mods, custom content, broken saves, broken game files, and broken sims.

I might have missed a few but those are the most common.

So if you've removed everything but Wicked Whims+ Animations and it still doesn't work then it's most likely your Wicked Settings are wrong.

2 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

There are many thousands of Wicked users including myself that have no problems so it must be in your Wicked Settings.

Wicked updates often add new settings and some other settings might also get changed back to defaults.

Version 166a was a major update too and all it takes is one new setting set to a default and it can change everything.

The only other reason is outdated game versions, duplicates, mods, custom content, broken saves, broken game files, and broken sims.

I might have missed a few but those are the most common.

So if you've removed everything but Wicked Whims+ Animations and it still doesn't work then it's most likely your Wicked Settings are wrong.

yeah my mistake i figured out my wicked perversions was outdated