In Game Reasons to Dress Up?

Are there any mods that encourages the PC to spend their septims on new clothes or on fancy clothes?

I know SL Disparity allow you to assign buffs/ debuffs based on keywords, which you can then assign to clothes. There are also reasons to not be naked, of course. But is there anything the encourages the PC to spend money on a new outift? Or encourages them to wear something super expensive?

Because there's a lot of different cool outfits available for Skyrim and it'd be cool to have an in-game reason to wear a bunch.

What would be even better is not only have a reason to wear them but also to change them. With 30 modded outfits that have same stats, there is just no reason to even craft a second one except for it's appearance, but here I often have to consider available crafting supplies. In the end I simply end up with the outfit that I like most and never use the rest.

I thought about a curse that would remember your last 1-n outfits and if you weared them for more than a day, you'd get a debuff or something.

Alternatively, get a mod that eventually destroys your outfit after being too damaged.

Thanks for the suggestions.

And yeah @Tiress - it'd be great if there was something like that. I can think of a number of implementations. I'd also like something where you'd get a bonus (say speech, but whatever) based on the value of the outfit, with the value of the outfit decreasing over time/ with wear and tear.

Edited by Anunya