Colorful Wit - Fusion Girl

View File

Casual Outfit ported from DOA Venus Vacation.

Requirements

-Fusion Girl

-Bodyslide and Outfit Studio (Optional, Recommended): Included meshes are zero sliders, you need to build the outfit in bodyslide to fit it to your preset.

Installation

Donwload the file, install with any mod manager. Make sure the esp is active. (It's esl flagged so it won't take max esp space).

To fit the outfit to your body shape open bodyslide and build all items in the group "Colorful Wit FG" with your FG preset.

Description

T-Shirt, Underwear, Collar and Shoes as separate pieces.

It has no armor value but add some special stats and can be upgrade with ballistic and miscellaneus weave. Also can be legendary upgrade, provide you have a mod that add legendary modification.

T-Shirt and Underwear have diferent apparences to choose at armor workbench.

Everything can be build at chem station under the category "Colorful Wit".

Others

CBBE conversion by sm0och91

Credits

-DOA venus vacation

Permissions

-Don't use any assets here for any commercial or paywalled purposes.

Edited by kharneth1
8 hours ago, mertinlad said:

Hi mate :)

Which textures do you use ? it seems clean and awesome mainly with those  breast veins  ?

Thanks !

Hi!

The veins itself can be applied to any FG texture if you know how to edit it, and are one of Indarello's resources here.

The rest of the skin is a bit more tricky i fear. The close one is Ruby Skin (Although it lack vagina textures using it without edit), but what I use is an edited version of ruby skin diffuse map mix with edited versions of cridowskin normals and specular maps

• 3 weeks later...

Love the outfit, but wish there was a CBBE version.

Any chance there's somebody making a conversion to CBBE? If not, I can try to make a CBBE version in my free time if anyone can give me instructions on how to. I only use Outfit Studio to fix clippings and remove body parts that clips through clothes.

Edited by Benny235
10 hours ago, Benny235 said:

Love the outfit, but wish there was a CBBE version.

Any chance there's somebody making a conversion to CBBE? If not, I can try to make a CBBE version in my free time if anyone can give me instructions on how to. I only use Outfit Studio to fix clippings and remove body parts that clips through clothes.

I don't use cbbe so I doubt I make a version any time soon. But if anyone want to make one, be my guest.

This guide from grafpanzer is really a really good one to make outfits conversions: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/50006

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...