The foxes got larger, and I'm not sure which mod I got is responsible.

• 1 month later...

any mod that messes with NPC scaling, usually to adjust player height with npc height to align animations, could do this, i think the function is NI scaling or something, i know sexlab itself does it and the feature can be turned off, there are other mods that do it too but i can't tell you which one since i don't know which ones you have, i may be wrong, this is just my theory.

• 2 years later...
On 9/17/2021 at 12:59 AM, TarotCard15 said:

I'll explain more, and list mods I've acquired, if prompted. For now, however, I'll keep this short.

The issue is, all of the Fox related animations are designed with their original small size in mind, so this leads to a lot of misalignments.

Any help would be appreciated.

Were you ever able to figure out which mod is causing this? Having the same issue as you are three years later and I'm racking my brain trying to think of which one is making my foxes look like the size of wolves. I'm wondering if it's an Orc skeleton replacer I have from a Warhammer Fantasy mod...

Edited by ArgonianBard117