Does anybody know what mod add this?

Prison Overhaul adds a cage in the Companion's backyard. It's supposed to be hidden when not in use, but it seems like that doesn't work out for you.

If it isn't Prison Overhaul, try this: Disable half your mods, check if the problem persists. If it does, disable half of the mods you still have enabled. Repeat this process until you're down to a single mod. A binary search, basically.

11 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

For a problem like this with visible assets, usually the best way is to open the console and click on the item with your mouse. In the info on the right hand side it should tell you what mod added or modified that object.

Best suggestion.

Write down the digits you get and check your loadorder

There is also mods that actually can tell you what mod do add stuff

Edited by Uncle64
10 hours ago, Sidewasy said:

Prison Overhaul adds a cage in the Companion's backyard. It's supposed to be hidden when not in use, but it seems like that doesn't work out for you.

If it isn't Prison Overhaul, try this: Disable half your mods, check if the problem persists. If it does, disable half of the mods you still have enabled. Repeat this process until you're down to a single mod. A binary search, basically.

Thank you it did turn out to be Prison overhaul.

I didn't know know that they added those cages

9 hours ago, karlpaws said:

For a problem like this with visible assets, usually the best way is to open the console and click on the item with your mouse. In the info on the right hand side it should tell you what mod added or modified that object.

Thank you that's very useful to know.

9 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

Best suggestion.

Write down the digits you get and check your loadorder

There is also mods that actually can tell you what mod do add stuff

What mod actually tell you what the mod adds.

I also didn't know about about the 4 digit thing

4 hours ago, Serapht said:

What mod actually tell you what the mod adds.

I also didn't know about about the 4 digit thing

I might have a mod that extends the info in the console (MFGConsole, perhaps) as it tells me the actual mod name.  Otherwise, in general, the first two digits of an object's ID will be the load order entry and the next 6 will be the item code in the mod.  FF codes are for things that are randomly spawned or generated, like bandits.  They will usually have a Base ID though, which will follow the same pattern.