Stylish Bloomer - Fusion Girl

View File

Basbeball uniform ported from DOA Venus Vacation.

Requirements

-Fusion Girl

-Bodyslide and Outfit Studio (Optional, Recommended): Included meshes are zero sliders, you need to build the outfit in bodyslide to fit it to your preset.

Installation

Donwload the file, install with any mod manager. Make sure the esp is active. (It's esl flagged so it won't take max esp space).

To fit the outfit to your body shape open bodyslide and build all items in the group "Stylish Bloomer FG" with your FG preset.

Description

Top, Shorts and Shoes as separate pieces.

It has no armor value but add some special stats and can be upgrade with ballistic and miscellaneus weave. Also can be legendary upgrade, provide you have a mod that add legendary modification.

Top, shorts and socks have diferent apparences to choose at armor workbench.

Everything can be build at chem station under the category "Stylish Bloomer".

Others

CBBE conversion by sm0och91

Credits

-DOA venus vacation

Permissions

-Don't use any assets here for any commercial or paywalled purposes.

Edited by kharneth1
1 hour ago, bradster511 said:

will this work with cbbe body or do I have to find  a different mod instead?

It will not work with CBBE, only with Fusion Girl. I use FG so another i'm not doing another body version in the short time. If someone want to conver it to CBBE (or any other body), be my guest.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The socks are not displayed correctly (the rest are good). I load the body slide, batch build with my preset and it looks good on the preview, but if I open the outfit studio or go into the game I see this.

Spoiler

2022-01-07 17 47 38.jpg2022-01-07 17 55 13.jpg

Edited by oreo2525
17 hours ago, oreo2525 said:

The socks are not displayed correctly (the rest are good). I load the body slide, batch build with my preset and it looks good on the preview, but if I open the outfit studio or go into the game I see this.

Reveal hidden contents

2022-01-07 17 47 38.jpg2022-01-07 17 55 13.jpg

This looks like it should in bodyslide, it should works correctly in game as the clipping parts are zapped and won't appear in game.

I don't know how they appear in game for you unless you edit it in bodyslide and break the zap slider

16 hours ago, kharneth1 said:

This looks like it should in bodyslide, it should works correctly in game as the clipping parts are zapped and won't appear in game.

I don't know how they appear in game for you unless you edit it in bodyslide and break the zap slider

In general, after a while I reinstalled the mod again, did this stuff in Bodyslide, and the problem was resolved. I still did not understand what are the reason. Still needs some tweaking specifically for my preset but its fine. Sorry to bother you, thanks for your work.

This is quite possibly my favorite outfit in Fallout 4! Excellent work putting it together! You're an amazing modder!

I have a couple of questions though. Would it be possible for you to make a version of the shirt that was longer or even full length, instead of having a mid-rift? Maybe as another workbench variable option?

Also, is there any way you could include a variation of the shorts that was just the panties in a similar way that the shirt has the variant that's just the bra? Maybe with normal and down options as well?

I know its probably bad form to ask things of a mod author, but I love your work and would love these added options!

Regardless of your decision, thank you so much for creating and sharing your work!

Edited by Restored Hope
Typos / grammar
10 hours ago, Restored Hope said:

This is quite possibly my favorite outfit in Fallout 4! Excellent work putting it together! You're an amazing modder!

I have a couple of questions though. Would it be possible for you to make a version of the shirt that was longer or even full length, instead of having a mid-rift? Maybe as another workbench variable option?

Also, is there any way you could include a variation of the shorts that was just the panties in a similar way that the shirt has the variant that's just the bra? Maybe with normal and down options as well?

I know its probably bad form to ask things of a mod author, but I love your work and would love these added options!

Regardless of your decision, thank you so much for creating and sharing your work!

Thanks for your kinds words!

I already have some retextures for this outfit on WIP, so I may look for some more options when update, no promises, though. But i have little spare time for moding lately so I don't have a real eta on when these things will be ready

Edited by kharneth1
8 hours ago, kharneth1 said:

Thanks for your kinds words!

I already have some retextures for this outfit on WIP, so I may look for some more options when update, no promises, though. But i have little spare time for moding lately so I don't have a real eta on when these things will be ready

I appreciate you taking the time to respond! I'll check back here every so often then; I'm hopeful to see what you might come up with if you find the time and motivation. I understand that life isn't always accommodating. Best wishes to you!