aff/dongs of fallout compatibility

So I not very good at this modding stuff, so I just put whatever mods I download into Vortex and let it sort it out. 
So I downloaded cbbe, just a hairy male body, aaf, sex attributes, ZaZ extended skeleton and a bunch of animation packs. I started a sex scene and my character penis kept flacid during the animation, I downloaded two fixes for this that didn't actually fixed anything until I finally found dongs of fallout, it did solve the erection problem and everything would be working perfectly fine if wasn't for dongs of fallout and aaf using the same key to work. 
Any fix for this, like changing the keys for one of the mods or just disabling the keys for dongs of fallout? I read in another thread there is supposed to be a fix for this but I didn't found any link for the file. 
Anyway, sorry for the silly question, I will understand if no one can help me figure it out, but thanks in advance!

Edited by Ariostebaldo
7 minutes ago, Ariostebaldo said:

So I not very good at this modding stuff, so I just put whatever mods I download into Vortex and let it sort it out. 
So I downloaded cbbe, just a hairy male body, aaf, sex attributes, ZaZ extended skeleton and a bunch of animation packs. I started a sex scene and my character penis kept flacid during the animation, I downloaded two fixes for this that didn't actually fixed anything until I finally found dongs of fallout, it did solve the erection problem and everything would be working perfectly fine if wasn't for dongs of fallout and aaf using the same key to work. 
Any fix for this, like changing the keys for one of the mods or just disabling the keys for dongs of fallout? I read in another thread there is supposed to be a fix for this but I didn't found any link for the file. 
Anyway, sorry for the silly question, I will understand if no one can help me figure it out, but thanks in advance!

3 hours ago, Ariostebaldo said:

thanks man, it worked!
There is any way to make my character the penetrator in gay scenes? I wanted to fuck Arthur Maxson in the ass but my character is always the passive.

If using AAF Wizard (Home Key), the first actor selected will always be in the 'passive' role. So pick him first and yourself second.

• 2 months later...
On 9/13/2021 at 1:56 AM, Ariostebaldo said:

thanks man, it worked!
There is any way to make my character the penetrator in gay scenes? I wanted to fuck Arthur Maxson in the ass but my character is always the passive.

what did you have to do in order to get it to work?