Looking for a similar plugin

DMCDante

After having such a blast with Lovers Bitch Gone wild, I am looking for a plugin that mimics a certain feature from said mod. It's the part where I get healed to full after a knot, so I wanna know is there a similar mod that lets me get healed after raping someone?

And my 2nd question, I can't find details what exactly LoversMagic does, I've browsed around for details but the only thing I find are confusing change log posts. So if it's not much to ask if someone could describe the mod in detail and it's requirements I'd immensely appreciate it.

I've read that, all I understood is it added a few npcs and a few spells, but once again it just mentions additions. I have downloaded the two archieves attached, I don't know which one to use either and there is no description in them as well.

The "fixed" version is 61 and it says so in the "lovers magic change log text file" that is in the archive.  It is the older file.

The latest version is the .66e file.

I have never really messed much with lovers magic as it didn't appeal to me.

Lover's Magic has a range of spells items that go from nice, to pretty powerful, to way overpowered.

Of the 3 'suction' spells, I only bother with spirit suction, that gives you the spirit points currency to buy everything else. There are faster ways of getting the same result as life and mana suction.

The aphrodisiac potion is nice at low levels, where it's hard to get fanciable NPCs to like you. The money-earner crystals are OK, but funds usually aren't a problem anyway.

The weapons can be changed into different forms on the fly, and have a weight of 1 - thus you only need one shortsword/longsword/claymore/bow/etc, and doesn't overtax the carrying limits of low level characters.

The fact that you can get good weapons at low levels easily, makes looking for anything better a bit superfluous. The weapons above level 3 are ridiculously overpowered, so I usually stop at level 2.

The shadowwalk spell (!00% chameleon until you run out of spirit points) is very nice and makes any other invisibility/sneak spell/potion/ device useless in comparison.

Who needs a rape doll if you have LST with its reanimate?

The immortality spell will ruin your game in my experience. Not only are you almost impossible to kill, but most enemies can't even hit you while you still have spirit points. Mind you, if you're so careless to run out of or lose your spirit points (hi, Sanguine quest), you die horribly.

Do not mess with Elemena Hurler, the lady who sells you the original spell. She is level 100+ and cheats.

Lovers Magic. You buy a book in the ArcaneUniversityArchMagesTowerLobby, read it and you have some new spells.

Most spells needs Sex Essenz, you have a spell to drain Sex Essenz during sex.

You can buy more spells from a Succubus (you have a summon spell) and Magic weapons. You can "feed" the Succubus with Sex Essenz, a more powerful Succubus can sell more powerful spells and can make the Magic Weapon stronger.

Here a copy of the spellbook

(1st level Lovers Magic)
Basic magic of LoversMagic.  These are the magics that you are able to use immediately upon reading Lovers Magic, however, there are higher level magics to be learned.

(Essence Drain)
Cost in EP: 0 Affects: Self
 How to get: Read Lovers Magic
This gives you an aura which drains sexual power from a sexual partner
 If it is used it before you have sexual intercourse, EP is absorbed from the other party.
However, if the other party's sexual fighting power wins, EP is taken from you
(All Drain magics can be used at the same time)
 You win with sexual fighting power (MAX: sexual experience + your level vs. the other parties level)
The other party wins (My sexual fighting power + of other party sexual fighting power)
 However, When the other party is a slave, the absorbed EP are cut in half

(Life Drain)
 Cost in EP: 0 Affects: Self
 How to get: From Succubus
This gives you an aura which drains Health from a sexual partner
 You pay 20EP for this to the Succubus.  You drain Health and not EP.  You can also lose Health when the other party's sexual fighting power wins (All Drain magics can be used at the same time)
The amount of amount of health drained is determined depending on the difference of each other's sexual fighting power

(Magicka Drain)
 Cost EP: 0 Affects: Self
 You pay 20: EP for this to the Succubus. You drain Magicka and not EP. You can also lose Magicka when the other party's sexual fighting power wins (All Drain magics can be used at the same time)
The amount of Magicka lost will depend on the difference of each other's sexual fighting power.

(Drain Cancel)
This cancels all currently active Drain auras

(Summon Succubus)
This summons a creature called a Succubus
 From her you can learn all manner of Spells in exchange for collected EP

(Status Spell)
 Cost EP: 1 Affect: Touch
You pay 20: EP for this to the Succubus
This allows you to see the current status of any NPC

(Cure Corruption)
Cost EP: 10 Affects=Target(Touch)
This removes Corruption from a selected target.

(Lhiannanshee Blessing)
This magic corrects the progressive corruption that can occur as a result sexual intercourse with a  target. Itfs built up over time each time you have sex if you donft resist it

(My LM Status )
This just show the PCfs sex status and current corruption level.

(2nd Level Lovers Magic)

(Change IdolSkull)
You pay 50: EP to the Succubus for this Spell
If you have the Demonic weapon IdolSkull equipped, you can change it for another type
The forms that it can be changed to are: Claymore, Longsword, Shortsword, Dagger, Warhammer, Mace, Battleaxe, Axe, and Bow.

(Create Slave)
 Cost EP: 40 Affects: Touch
 You pay 50: EP to the Succubus for this Spell
This will revive any dead NPC and convert them into a sex slave
There are 3 modes to each sex slave: Mannequin Mode, Slave Mode and Normal Mode
You may change between these modes at any time simply by speaking with your slave.
Mannequin Mode: You may customize your slave according to Identity, Relationship and Voice
Slave Mode: The NPC acts as your slave without needing to be customized
Normal Mode: The NPC is acts as normal, but is still your slave
If at any time your slave drops below 10: EP in their inventory, they will be penalized on stats and skills, if your slave has 100 or more EP however, they will gain a substantial increase on their stats and skills
Your slave will lose EP: 1 every 30 minutes game time as long as you are in the same cell with them
Warning! There is always a possibility that the slave will disappear permanently if the Quest Attribute is not set or Quests not working properly, so take care which NPC you enslave

(Create Crystal)
Cost EP: 300 Affects: Self
You pay the Succubus 300: EP for this spell.
EP are converted into a crystal that may be sold for large amounts gold. Used only to make money quickly

(Create Potion)
Cost EP: 10 Affects: Self
You pay the Succubus 30: EP or this spell.
EPfs are converted into a powerful healing potion, a aphrodisiac or a powerful poison.
While the healing potion and poison are easily explained, the aphrodisiac needs a bit more.
EP are converted into a potion that affects an NPCfs disposition: 1 potion will raise disposition to 100 unless disposition is already 100, then the NPC becomes a sex slave. If the disposition was not 100 when the first potion was given, a second will make the NPC a sex slave

(Slave Repair)
Cost EP: 5 Affects: Target
You pay the Succubus 30: EP for this spell
This magic will repair your slave back to top condition

(Morality Undone)
 Cost EP: 5 Affects: Target
You pay the Succubus 50: EP for this spell
This Spell drives a target mad with lust and causes them to immediately have sex with the caster

(3rd Level Lovers Magic)
These are magics that a person skilled in Lovers Magic can use

(Create Guardian Slave)
Cost EP: 500 Affects: Target (Touch)
You pay the Succubus 100: EP for this spell
 This spell greatly and permanently enhances your slavefs combat potential    

(Shadow Walking)
Cost EP: 5 + 1 per minute Affects: Self
 You pay 100: EP to the Succubus for this Spell
This Spell gives you 100% Chameleon for as long as itfs active. If you run out of EP or cast the Spell again, it ends

(4th Level Lovers Magic)
Not implemented yet

(5th Level Lovers Magic)
 These magics are those that a person who has studied LoversMagic thoroughly can use

(Death Spell)
 Cost EP: 50 Affects: Target
You pay 800: EP to the Succubus for this Spell
This Spell immediately kills any target itfs cast at

(Vanish)
Cost EP: 100 Affects: Target
You pay 1000: EP to the Succubus for this Spell
Casting this Spell will eliminate any target permanently from the game world

(6th Level Lovers Magic)
 This level is for the Master of Lovers Magic
Not implemented yet<BR>

There is no real quest in this mod. It is a sex-magic-System

Edit: JSmith20142  was faster ;) 

That's exactly what I was looking for to heal myself after sex lol. Now some things that I'd like to know before I try this mod, how does it function along with Lovers Slave Trader/bravil underground (since slaves are being mentioned), how does it fare with lovers rapers wrappyone edition. Or are there any other mods this might conflict with? Or does this mod have any requirement mods beforehand etc?

The sexual encounters mentioned for the drain spells, do you initiate them using this mod or others? What I mean with this, can I engage sexual encounters with the Rape spell from loversrapers and utilize the drain auras?

Sorry for being so picky with questions but I just finished a clean install and everything works so nice I don't wanna re do it lol

Sorry don't know, I pay a older Version (0.53) In that version you could only make slaves out of dead NPCs, so no conflict with SlaveTrader.

You need MBP and of course Lovers with PK.esm

!!! Be careful with the life drain spell, the weaker person dies!! That can be you!

It plays very well with RaperS, LST and Bravil Underground. It does not matter whether sex is consensual or not, or how it was initiated - if you have Spirit Suction on, and you 'win', you get Spirit Points. If you 'lose', you lose points, sometimes a lot, far more than you can gain from a single encounter.

Every time you have sex with an individual and 'win', you get one more point than last time with that person. If you win once, you'll always win. You pretty soon figure out who you need to have sex with  to build up your points. If you've built up a large reserve, stash them or use them, as you could lose the lot.

Start out by shagging low level NPCs, or you'll never get any points.

Archived