Harvald's Mead Hall

View File

Hi there,

this is for all ZAP8+ users, for all Pahe, PaHSH users, who look for a place to party. No crafting, no enchanting, no alchemie, just party. Sleeping places for 7 Persons and lots of ZAP stuff for your entertainment.

The Mead hall has a Map marker from the  start. You find the Mead House north of Shimmermist Cave and south of Korvanjund. 

Most of the mod is Vanilla, so it will work with Skyrim SE if there is a ZAP8+.esm.

Have fun 

Harvald

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/11/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim, Heartfires, Dragonborn, ZAP8+
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

Not at the moment, sorry. I need something to get inspired. I went to Thirst Mead Hall and I was flashed: That's it, the place to party all night long. Then I found out, it was unique and only used for one little sidequest. So I had to do it. It took less than 10 days to create and 20 days to get the courage to offer it to public.

I have one idea to improve the Mead hall experience. I did it before as a Oblivion Modder and I'm a little curious if it works in Skyrim. It's an  item, that forces the NPC, who  has it in inventory to have a special daily routine and use all the markers I've placed, not only by accident. That's packaging not skripting and I hope it will work, because I'm not able to script Skyrim.

New Places, perhaps, if I find something to inspire me.

Edited by Harvald
  • 1 month later...