9 hours ago, Santana-Red said:

Hey does anybody know how to solve this hip issue? I was modifying the body whilst clothed and then I checked the body while naked and I noticed the hip had this weird step shape that I can't undo. Does somebody know how solve this? Thanks!

aaa.png.c13b247edb78875f08967650f02a1fda.png

If it's a cc skin it'll be that...have you tried moving the hips out to max then back again?

even with the sim stripped off everything (clothes, makeup, hair, eyebrows etc) it still does it, it's only this one thankfully so it must be a glitch... goddammit, alright I guess the solution is to copy the body shape of another sim with MCCC and then re-edit it. Annoying! But thank you for helping procian!

36 minutes ago, Santana-Red said:

even with the sim stripped off everything (clothes, makeup, hair, eyebrows etc) it still does it, it's only this one thankfully so it must be a glitch... goddammit, alright I guess the solution is to copy the body shape of another sim with MCCC and then re-edit it. Annoying! But thank you for helping procian!

Ok...good luck.