Wicked Whim last exception error

Hello! I'm having a problem where I can't play a household without getting an error code and I'm also getting a last exception error. I have took out the mods that are in need of updates and downloaded the updated ones and it's still a problem for me, I don't understand the last exception for wicked whims nor better exceptions but will drop both exception files below please help I really want to play.

WickedWhims_v165i_Exception.txt BE-ExceptionReport.html

2 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Open the BE file and look for all the red text and it tells you what is wrong.

Okay so for invalid script mods it just says in red FIX: Scripts deeper than 1 folder in Mods do not get loaded.  I re-organized the ones that don't have an issue with wicked whims but it seems RedAppleNet does and I removed it but I'm still not able to play.

I do get invalid tuning mods for wicked whims and\WickedWhimsMod\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package

Invalid Tuning
TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Attractiveness_PreferenceItem_Detail_Jewelery

I'm confused:

22 minutes ago, GxldenR said:

Okay so for invalid script mods it just says in red FIX: Scripts deeper than 1 folder in Mods do not get loaded.  I re-organized the ones that don't have an issue with wicked whims but it seems RedAppleNet does and I removed it but I'm still not able to play.

I do get invalid tuning mods for wicked whims and\WickedWhimsMod\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package

Invalid Tuning
TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Attractiveness_PreferenceItem_Detail_Jewelery

I'm confused:

You also had a zip file in mods so did you remove that too?

You have MS OneDrive Windows Application installed and it hates Sims 4.

When you update or remove mods it will put them back.

Uninstall it from Windows.

Search on How to remove OneDrive.

You might also have a bad piece of CC Jewelry.

But you need to get rid of OneDrive or you will continue to fight with it messing up your Mods.

44 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

You also had a zip file in mods so did you remove that too?

You have MS OneDrive Windows Application installed and it hates Sims 4.

When you update or remove mods it will put them back.

Uninstall it from Windows.

Search on How to remove OneDrive.

You might also have a bad piece of CC Jewelry.

But you need to get rid of OneDrive or you will continue to fight with it messing up your Mods.

Yes I removed the zip file and currently unistalling onedrive. would you think for the jewelry its something related to wicked whims like shackles or something?

Edited by GxldenR
5 minutes ago, GxldenR said:

Yes I removed the zip file and currently unistalling onedrive. would you think for the jewelry its something related to wicked whims?

Wicked Whims has error detection and will detect errors caused by other mods too.

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache.pkg after you remove OneDrive and after removing mods.

Better Exceptions shows you have tons of duplicates also.

Once you have OneDrive removed and run the game again you will get new info.

Then you can upload your WickedWhimsInfoLog.log file in your TS4 folder as it also has info.

It might take some time to get your mods straightened out.

Edited by Scorpio