Yet another "need help installing HDT-SMP" for BHUNP

First of all, I want to apologize for making another thread, but I tried lots of things, hoping to make it work.

My issue: I can't get BHUNP breast physics work, butt and belly have physics by default, breast just static no matter what.

I wanted to try installing it because some clothing mods I'd like to use are made exclusively for BHUNP, which uses SMP instead of HDT-PE, and thus I can't make them have any physics. After years playing with UUNP and\or CBBE with HDT-PE, having completely static outfits feels like significant downgrade. That's why I decided to try HDT-SMP, which always was too complex for such dumb person as myself, I managed make it to work exactly one time many years ago, despite trying much more times.

So there are two things I'm asking, either one of them would help a lot

1 - is there any noob-friendly way to make BHUNP outfits work with HDT-PE, without manual editing in complex software that modders use making them?

2 - is there any single complete guide with working links for all that is required to make SMP work?

Things that I've done:

Installed newest version of XPMSE, including "HDT (Sknned Mesh) Physics Extension" option inside Skeleton Rig folder

Installed BHUNP, including it's "HavokObject" folder as described in mod's page, then activated that ingame, getting a message of successful activation

Used Bodyslide to make all options and outfits for BHUNP preset

Installed several versions of HDT-SMP that I've found in different topics, one by one, with no success at all, none of them made any difference.

Again, I'm really sorry for being that stupid :c

50 minutes ago, TDA said:

maybe forgot to put  cbp.dll - ?

HM. I have a similar problem with the same body = the chest did not work on the nude body, but the butt did not work on the vanilla clothes,  in the same time  the chest works ... ?

Now everything works only on a naked body  . except the SMP - does not work, i.e. maybe it works, but the game crashes as soon as I turn it on (in game via spell)...

Never met any mentions of "cbp.dll", after googling it - isn't it for SkyrimSE and SkyrimVR? And where that file should be downloaded from? It wasn't in any SMP archives I've tried :c