Very odd force greet behavior

As the title states, I'm having an issue where one of the SL mods I am using is causing some odd force greet behavior.

I *think* I've narrowed it down to one of three mods:

SexLife 6.76

SexLab BaboDialogue

SexLab Approach Redux

Also quite oddly, SexLab Approach's MCM refuses to show up unless one of the other 2 mods is removed from the

load order. It doesn't matter which one. At this point I suspect it might be an incompatibility between SexLife and

Approach, but I can't be entirely sure. So I'd like to ask here if anyone else is experiencing any of this strange behavior.

The force greet goes like this:

With no obvious approach, an NPC within range will open dialogue with the PC. If you close the dialogue (esc key), the

NPC will immediately reopen the dialogue. This behavior will then repeat multiple times (I've counted as many as six).

Occasionally, the NPC will start a second round of (up to six) force greets. I'm currently moving mods around in the

load order trying to get the Approach MCM to show up. But nothing as of yet has proven successful. If anything works

Ill report it back here for anyone else who may be having this issue. If nothing plays out positively from that, I'll

probably remove Approach entirely to see if the force greets stop occurring.

To note for clarity, this is on SSE.

Trykz

hi

approach needs Devious devices for it to show up in the mcm or you could just copy the devious scripts into the scripts folder. I would copy the scripts into a folder called "Devious Scripts" then create another folder inside called "Scripts" and copy the files in there. Zip it up and install it as a mod.

Oh and it's probably approach that's causing the force greet behaviour (I've had that too!)

Edited by pinkfluf
2 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

hi

approach needs Devious devices for it to show up in the mcm or you could just copy the devious scripts into the scripts folder. I would copy the scripts into a folder called "Devious Scripts" then create another folder inside called "Scripts" and copy the files in there. Zip it up and install it as a mod.

Oh and it's probably approach that's causing the force greet behaviour (I've had that too!)

I don't think the DD thing is quite right.

I removed SexLife, and now Approach's MCM shows up. I don't have DD. Approach also works fine.

Though I did notice that Horrible Harassment's MCM is also not showing up. The force greet issue is

now gone. I suspect that the HH MCM problem is a load order issue. I also think the force greet

problem may be a compatibility issue between SexLife and Approach. Which sucks because SexLife

is nice for the added NPC to NPC interactions. But the force greets it causes with Approach just got

way too annoying.

Trykz

1 hour ago, BAB PEEG said:

I get the same thing with sexlife, if my character is the targeted they force greet spam me until I move away and then I get raped/cucked/etc. I'm pretty sure there is a target PC slider, did you try setting it to zero?

I don't think I did. I don't really recall the slider though. I might reinstall it tomorrow and see how that works

out. If I can set it to only affect NPCs, that would be perfect. As long as it doesn't cause Approach's MCM to

disappear again. But first I need to get HH's MCM to show up again ?

Trykz

So I managed to find a workable setup using Babo Dialogue, Approach, and SexLife Plus 6.52

I set the chance for player approach in SexLife to 0%, and bumped up the approach chance from

Approach a few percentage points (7% I think?), and it seems to be working out rather well. NPCs

more reliably engage each other through SexLife (as evidenced through dialogue), Approach

handles the approaches from NPCs to my character.

I dumped Horrible Harrassment as well, as I believe it might be the underlying culprit causing the

unsolicited forcegreets. So far it all seems to be working nicely, with all mods working in harmony.

Trykz

Edited by Trykz