Difficulty getting mods start to play animations - First install

Hi Forum

I created a fresh new Skyrim SE install (Steam version - 1.5.97) and tried to follow this guide to the best of my abilites.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/136543-v112-mod-organizer-2-other-tools-from-zero-to-hey-sexlab-is-working/

I can now start animations using the MCM (through SL or ZAZ), but when i try to start Animations using a Mod like DD+DCL the Actors just stare at each other for a moment.

Would appreciate help on how to track down what the issue with my install is.

Copy of Loadorder from LOOT:

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  7  7     SexLab.esm
  8  8     SexLabAroused.esm
  9  9     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 10  a     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
 13  d     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 14  e     SkyUI_SE.esp
 15  f     KS Hairdo's.esp
 16 10     RaceMenu.esp
 17 11     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 18 12     FNIS.esp
 19 13     CBBE.esp
 20 14     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 21 15     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 22 16     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 23 17     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 24 18     XPMSE.esp
 25 19     SexlabAmmoUnequip.esp
254 FE   0 SexlabLightMeUp.esp
 26 1a     SLAnimLoader.esp
 27 1b     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 28 1c     Devious Devices For Him.esp
254 FE   1 Devious Devices SE patch.esp
 29 1d     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 30 1e     Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

Please tell me if there are other things i could add in order to help figuring this out.

Thanks in advance

I would guess that you don't have any DD-tagged animations registered or don't have any needed animations set-for-use by whichever tag was called. I use Defeat and got my (female player) buttoxia kicked by something or another, usual dirty-nasty begins, but we both just stand there (some sort of addon monster was the other part of we). After scouring the MCMs, it turns out I'd never registered any animations for that creature. Same goes for tagged responses. If the tags called by a given encounter fail to include any necessary animations under it, no amination will play, even if the prelim setup occurs, resulting in you and the participant(s) standing in the same space, occasionally shrugging or toddering back and forth on their feet as if twiddling their thumbs, and making other expressions of  "huh?  idk?  huh?  wut?  Hurry up govner', Oy don't have awl day!"

some tags result in very few applicable sequence. ex: MMF troll. I think there are two in all.  Don't register them and/or don't enable them for use, and voila, it'll start but the three of you will  just end up standing there looking uncomfortable.

Having said that, you might have a specific issue with creature framework, idk. I don't use DD and I'm not expert enough to start advising you on proper installation and configuration of Creature Framework

Edited by anjenthedog
stuff, like always

After installing Animation packs who have DD related tags, funny bizzness and Billyy should both have some, I know billyy have them for sure,

disable Zaz's overide und only use the one of DD. DD does a better job at selecting animations if you don't do it you might just get one weird belt animation, that's was the case for me.

And in the name of everything that's holy, get some trigger mods like Defeat, Eager npc or follow me for sex (don't really reccomend the later if you like me and don't want just puppeteer sex.)

Edited by Gukahn

OK i tried this:

disabled ZaZ in MO Profile

ran FNIS

started skyrim se

loaded save

MCM / SL Animation Loader / activate + register

talked to an npc (DD Quest Shopping list in Riften)

The npc still only gives me a short stare and then moves on.

Edited by ErrOut
13 minutes ago, ErrOut said:

disabled ZaZ in MO Profile

Disable the override, not the mod.

Go into your mod menu to Zaz and go to its sexlab options, there you can disable  Zaz's orverride so it won't fiddle with sexlab scenes. after that, when you have your animations registered, you should be able to get scenes in dd clothing. If not i recommend to text if sexlab even works right now by forcing a normal sexlab scene with another mod like defeat. I am not experienced DD quest related mods tho.

4 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

Disable the override, not the mod.

Thanks for clarification.

enabled: ZAZ 8.0 CBBE SE Rev2

enabled: SexLabMatchMaker (as mod to force scenes - had it already in downloads from the PDF Guide)

ran LOOT

ran FNIS

ran Bodyslide

in Skyrim SE / MCM / ZaZ / SexLab:

animation/overide if needed: disable

tried to trigger a scene through the Quest dialogue: no success

next up: trying to trigger something through the Matchmaker spells... Cannot use Spells while bound in DD.

newgame -> Live another life -> start in an inn

MCM Sexlab install

SL Anim Loader -> Enable all + Register (Basically repeating Page 33 of the guide i followed)

Cast the Spell and... Scene is running

so i guess this means my install is not complete bogus and this is a case for the mod specific support?

would https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100032-deviously-cursed-loot-se-90-2021-03-09/ the right place to ask?

42 minutes ago, ErrOut said:

so i guess this means my install is not complete bogus and this is a case for the mod specific support?

would https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100032-deviously-cursed-loot-se-90-2021-03-09/ the right place to ask?

Mh not exactly if your DD Clothings still block animations to happen but i don't know how far matchmaker involves itself into the picking progress.

But still, asking people directly who work/play with DD related mods more then i do should give you a better and faster answer, everything else i could come up with there just guessing

15 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

Mh not exactly if your DD Clothings still block animations to happen but i don't know how far matchmaker involves itself into the picking progress.

But still, asking people directly who work/play with DD related mods more then i do should give you a better and faster answer, everything else i could come up with there just guessing

Thanks man. You have been a real help.

DCL has some kind of defeat option in itself (That is why it listing Defeat as conflicting). And on the 2nd Save (not choosing the DCL start) that Option is working. So i guess just the DCL Start (captured princess) is bugged for me.

I m happy with that. For now priority is to look for something to get rid of the ugly blood from being defeated (attached screen).

ScreenShot4.png

Edited by ErrOut
19 hours ago, ErrOut said:

Thanks man. You have been a real help.

DCL has some kind of defeat option in itself (That is why it listing Defeat as conflicting). And on the 2nd Save (not choosing the DCL start) that Option is working. So i guess just the DCL Start (captured princess) is bugged for me.

I m happy with that. For now priority is to look for something to get rid of the ugly blood from being defeated (attached screen).

ScreenShot4.png

Are the blood meshes from cursed loot? If so search for the folder they are, you should be able to replace them with empty files of the same name or just down right delete them, this method could require a completely new save and might become the cause of crashes.. Maybe switching cursed loots native defeat option off (If possible?)  and install and switch to naked defeat would be better. Naked defeat is female pc oriented and supports DD items as far as i understood.

You are correct maybe i should add my solution here. In case someone else is searching as well.

Well for the blood i went to good old skyrim.ini in "Documents\My Games" Folder and added the following line to the [General] Section

bDisableAllGore = 1

I m sure there are neater ways, but this has worked for me.