Gossip | A fame framework

@SkyLover37

When running the script SLSFtoGossip, an exception occurred:

Running onzbfWornGag [KYWD:09008A4D]
[00:39] Exception in unit SLSFtoGossip line 116: [Exception] Load order FileID [DC] can not be mapped to file FileID for file "GagSFX.esp"
[00:40] Aborted: Applying script "SLSFtoGossip"

Seems to be accidentally related to the GagSFX mod, how to deal with this?

Edited by tznvlw
1 hour ago, tznvlw said:

@SkyLover37

When running the script SLSFtoGossip, an exception occurred:

Running onzbfWornGag [KYWD:09008A4D]
[00:39] Exception in unit SLSFtoGossip line 116: [Exception] Load order FileID [DC] can not be mapped to file FileID for file "GagSFX.esp"
[00:40] Aborted: Applying script "SLSFtoGossip"

Seems to be accidentally related to the GagSFX mod, how to deal with this?

Load only gossip, SLSFComments and their requirements

On 4/5/2023 at 8:01 PM, SkyLover37 said:

Gossip Events distributes a spell to all NPC's for LOS tracking, I personally noticed no issues with this. But maybe this is causing issues? You can try removing gossip events and see if the saves can load again.. 

There wont be any conflict from using SLSF and gossip at the same time, they may do similar things, but they are entirely independent.

So I went back, started a new game. 

Still getting issues. 

I am not sure whats going on but I am getting one random thing not loading MCM menu EVERY time.. 

This is what resaver gave me checked and reinstalled XPMSE tried the patch, no dice, Deleted all the conflicting mods I found, Smashed, Bashed, Fnis, started a new game.

no matter what I keep having MCM issues. I was thinking papyrus so I reinstalled that too. image.png.be5e7d167a83a4790d493551dee7635f.png

I can play fine until I quit and then try and reload a save game. they just ctd. Earlier it was DoM that was not loading in the MCM. Before that it was Fame. So Idk. 

The odd thing is, I can still go back to my clean save, load that, then load any of the corrupted saves and play them again until I quit. This is weirdness. Something is running right in the initial state, the crapping out later. 

Edited by Saint_Olaf
NOT DONE
On 4/8/2023 at 12:37 PM, Saint_Olaf said:

So I went back, started a new game. 

Still getting issues. 

I am not sure whats going on but I am getting one random thing not loading MCM menu EVERY time.. 

This is what resaver gave me checked and reinstalled XPMSE tried the patch, no dice, Deleted all the conflicting mods I found, Smashed, Bashed, Fnis, started a new game.

no matter what I keep having MCM issues. I was thinking papyrus so I reinstalled that too. image.png.be5e7d167a83a4790d493551dee7635f.png

I can play fine until I quit and then try and reload a save game. they just ctd. Earlier it was DoM that was not loading in the MCM. Before that it was Fame. So Idk. 

The odd thing is, I can still go back to my clean save, load that, then load any of the corrupted saves and play them again until I quit. This is weirdness. Something is running right in the initial state, the crapping out later. 

I had same MCM issue that doesn't exist in mcm menu

Then, I found MCM Helper had problem which it says it's SE version but, For Skyrim Special Edition 1.6.318–1.6.659.

Version for 1.5.97 is in the Miscellaneous files section.

After change MCM Helper SE to Real MCM Helper SE, there isn't problem

they show well in mcm menu

2 hours ago, Betal said:

I hope there's exhibitionist function like fall of dragonborn

armor skimpiness, auto undress by armor skimpiness and exhibitionist function

So, character becomes real exhibitionist

Not in gossip, I will either now continue FotD, or work on moving exhib/humiliation to a separate plugin. 

Armor skimpiness is handled by state of dress. It's not as obvious as in FotD right now, I need to flesh out the system and properly define how the keywords in SoD interact with equipped slots.

1 hour ago, SkyLover37 said:

Not in gossip, I will either now continue FotD, or work on moving exhib/humiliation to a separate plugin. 

Armor skimpiness is handled by state of dress. It's not as obvious as in FotD right now, I need to flesh out the system and properly define how the keywords in SoD interact with equipped slots.

GoooooooD! I really liked Fall of Dragonborn!

I do hope see that soon! Really!

And Thank you for your effort!

Some bug reporting:

The "Add hidden keyword" button doesn't seem to work, it just says the keyword's been added when it hasn't.

None of the debug options seem to work for me (clearing fame, setting fame, etc.)

Also, could there possibly be a toggle somewhere for whether devices should add exhibitionism fame? It's always been my least favourite aspect of SLSF.

On 4/10/2023 at 4:40 AM, Betal said:

I had same MCM issue that doesn't exist in mcm menu

Then, I found MCM Helper had problem which it says it's SE version but, For Skyrim Special Edition 1.6.318–1.6.659.

Version for 1.5.97 is in the Miscellaneous files section.

After change MCM Helper SE to Real MCM Helper SE, there isn't problem

they show well in mcm menu

It seems I have the same problem with no MCM menu is displayed. May I ask what is "Real MCM Helper SE", I don't find any reference. Is it MCM helper for Skyrim V1.5.97 (which I already have) ?

Edited by darkangel2041
On 4/11/2023 at 4:17 AM, Aldid said:

Some bug reporting:

The "Add hidden keyword" button doesn't seem to work, it just says the keyword's been added when it hasn't.

None of the debug options seem to work for me (clearing fame, setting fame, etc.)

Also, could there possibly be a toggle somewhere for whether devices should add exhibitionism fame? It's always been my least favourite aspect of SLSF.

Thanks for pointing out the debug issues

And yea, I can add a toggle for devices. I need to make an MCM menu for GiPEvents anyway

1 hour ago, darkangel2041 said:

It seems I have the same problem with no MCM menu is displayed. May I ask what is "Real MCM Helper SE", I don't find any reference. Is it MCM helper for Skyrim V1.5.97 (which I already have) ?

You have the MCM Helper SE 1.4(1.5.97 backport). Also, does it override all files?

1 hour ago, SkyLover37 said:

Thanks for pointing out the debug issues

And yea, I can add a toggle for devices. I need to make an MCM menu for GiPEvents anyway

You have the MCM Helper SE 1.4(1.5.97 backport). Also, does it override all files?

Excellent, you helped me to solve that ! Gossip is visible now ! (I didn't notice it immediatly because of the bsa, but moving MCM helper after Sky_UI solved that -  surprising that I haven't seen this error before ). Big thanks ?

I begin to use this mod and I wonder how heavy is the script load ? I presume it is designed to be lighter than SLSF ?

I also wonder if it might be useful/relevant/easy to add a "scroll bar" to set the interval that the script launch. It may ease a bit the script load on heavy setup. The same idea may apply to state of dress ?

11 hours ago, darkangel2041 said:

I begin to use this mod and I wonder how heavy is the script load ? I presume it is designed to be lighter than SLSF ?

I also wonder if it might be useful/relevant/easy to add a "scroll bar" to set the interval that the script launch. It may ease a bit the script load on heavy setup. The same idea may apply to state of dress ?

Gossip only polls every morning at 9 for decay, and that takes less than a second to run. 

Both gossip events and state of dress do not use polling, Both only run their updates when relevent events are received.

The only possible heavy load that you could see would be engine wise, as Gossip events does attach a script to every valid npc (not player) via SPID. Of which I think I forgot as a requirement, so fuck me.

13 hours ago, SkyLover37 said:

Gossip only polls every morning at 9 for decay, and that takes less than a second to run. 

Both gossip events and state of dress do not use polling, Both only run their updates when relevent events are received.

The only possible heavy load that you could see would be engine wise, as Gossip events does attach a script to every valid npc (not player) via SPID. Of which I think I forgot as a requirement, so fuck me.

Thanks for answer. I better understand how your mods works. I will be happy to use it. (Nowadays, most mods users have SPID in their mod list, so... it is not a big deal)

2 hours ago, Nikett7 said:

Hey, I was thinking that slsf had an option to wash off the cum to hide it. In gossip, as far as I understand, there is no such possibility yet, is it possible to add something like this in the future.

Probably not. There are quite a few options for washing cum off now.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think any reputation raises. I get messages your fame increased for slutty behavior for instance and when I check fame via the hot key and go to whiterun which is the place that I do most stuff all values are 0. I have state of dress, Gossip Events and all requirements, even all the clothes my toon wears have Baka keywords. At least erotic armor is on all of them. Did I miss something? I did the xEdit script also.

BTW if I add Fame value through the MCM, the fame raises. I added 30 slut in whiterun through the MCM and it shows 30 now. But it doesn't add on its own.

Edited by Sorrow_421

Hello,

In this version it's possible to add new fames to mod? As I read GIP Access i coudn't get how i should set up properly new fame. Can you help and try to explain a little more how it should be set up properly.

Koozie