Skyrim Bouncing Boobs Final WHERE CAN I GET THIS!!!

Guest Jenova23

Guest Jenova23

It suck's that this only works for Lady Body mod is there any way someone can convert it to tbbp I was hoping to use bodyslide with this...

If I have to I will rename the bones how do you do that?

you'll have to open the body in nifskope and find the breast bones and find the name of them, for bbp its prebreast/breast, for tbbp its prebreast/breast/breast01. Once you found these you will have to find the comparable skeleton nodes on the body you want to change and rename those bones with the bones ID's included in the mod (they are something like biop1, I thinK).

So to convert say UNPB to use these animations you will have to change the body/armor bone references to match that of the bones on the skeleton from the mod here.

Theoretically you could do the inverse and modify the animations to reference the TBBP/BBP bones instead of the default ones but I haven't worked with animations before so i dont know how much work is actually needed for that.

so like i said i was interested in only the idle anim...i tried it with the bbp skeleton and everything works ok...no crashes...but...BIG BUT  the brests on the idle animation are crushed :/

then i tried it with the skeleton provided in the download ...but there was no bounce in the boobs :/

gues this idle animation need conversion to bbp?

also there were many files suporting the idle animation...so take care dont only copy 1 file for the idle.

Guest Jenova23

Like someone said, you have to change the files and adapt for it to work...

There are someone who is making it work, if we could ask for the files, it could work for you too

I second that.

I tried this mod as well and it does work. I made sure to install lady body mod V2.1 first (which has dragonborn dlc as a requirement). Then install this over it and profit!

The idle motion is great!

Could you please share the modified files you're using to us?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes the animations are for the lady body.

Very good animations...

We need someone with a good heart to convert them to the XPMS skeleton :(

First, not a guy. Second, the file said "Lady Body Only" in the description on the Nexus.

I'm aware animations work on any body and are skeleton dependent. I was just making a joke because of the statement on the Nexus entry for the file literally said LADY BODY ONLY. Which made me laugh.

Honestly I think TBBP and even BBP to a certain extent is ridiculous. Lets analyze this for a minute.

How much time do you actually spend naked in Skyrim? I'm no saint I have the same sex mods everyone has, least everyone around here.....how many times has it really mattered if my characters ass bounced? Zero.

How many times has it matter that my characters breasts bounce? Not that often, least til Sexlab and a lot more BBP animations but in general while I use a BBP mesh I don't use BBP armors....because thats just ridiculous. My breasts won't move in an Underarmor sports bra. Wrap them in padding, leather and steel and they're not going anywhere.

I realize its all about what you think is good and what fits your fantasy and thats just fine...everyones got their kinks. But why is this NEEDED....what point does an obscure TBBP animation serve in regards to the overall play of the Skyrim game?

Answer is.....zero. TBBP is for perving on naked characters, nothing more, nothing less, it barely even serves a purpose in most sex mods at the moment since none of the current animations I'm aware of even support it, they simply support BBP.

Anyways thats just be getting that out of my head, do whatever jerks your chain of course. I'm sure this stuff is very important and is quite simply a must have. Can't enjoy Skyrim without it.

Hehe, you forgot to mention another important part - since I covered my housecarl Lydia in BBP compatible armor i tend to loose fights much more often lately when she accompanied me...must be the sun blending me or so, can't think of another distraction ;)

post-36247-0-57846000-1370760916_thumb.jpg

First, not a guy. Second, the file said "Lady Body Only" in the description on the Nexus.

I'm aware animations work on any body and are skeleton dependent. I was just making a joke because of the statement on the Nexus entry for the file literally said LADY BODY ONLY. Which made me laugh.

Honestly I think TBBP and even BBP to a certain extent is ridiculous. Lets analyze this for a minute.

How much time do you actually spend naked in Skyrim? I'm no saint I have the same sex mods everyone has, least everyone around here.....how many times has it really mattered if my characters ass bounced? Zero.

How many times has it matter that my characters breasts bounce? Not that often, least til Sexlab and a lot more BBP animations but in general while I use a BBP mesh I don't use BBP armors....because thats just ridiculous. My breasts won't move in an Underarmor sports bra. Wrap them in padding, leather and steel and they're not going anywhere.

I realize its all about what you think is good and what fits your fantasy and thats just fine...everyones got their kinks. But why is this NEEDED....what point does an obscure TBBP animation serve in regards to the overall play of the Skyrim game?

Answer is.....zero. TBBP is for perving on naked characters, nothing more, nothing less, it barely even serves a purpose in most sex mods at the moment since none of the current animations I'm aware of even support it, they simply support BBP.

Anyways thats just be getting that out of my head, do whatever jerks your chain of course. I'm sure this stuff is very important and is quite simply a must have. Can't enjoy Skyrim without it.

Hehe, you forgot to mention another important part - since I covered my housecarl Lydia in BBP compatible armor i tend to loose fights much more often lately when she accompanied me...must be the sun blending me or so, can't think of another distraction ;)

acctually she is 100% wrong...we ve done with skyrim and its expansions since they came out (almost)  now we aint fighting at all neither killing anything important...no quests left to be done...so we hang in the ins half naked with our PC boobs out hanging and bounching...other than that there is no other reason to load skyrim again :D

acctually she is 100% wrong...we ve done with skyrim and its expansions since they came out (almost)  now we aint fighting at all neither killing anything important...no quests left to be done...so we hang in the ins half naked with our PC boobs out hanging and bounching...other than that there is no other reason to load skyrim again :D

And also, the last couple of playthrus, I actually do spend the majority of the time butt-ass naked. With the bevy of mods out there, specifically SPERG , you can focus on unarmed combat and actually succeed. It's fucking awesomely satisfying beating the ever-loving fuck out of wraithlords bare handed with my red-haired amazon. 

post-37623-0-19881600-1370839043_thumb.jpgpost-37623-0-85564200-1370839049_thumb.jpgpost-37623-0-47413300-1370839055_thumb.jpg

Her name is Kik. Her syster, a rogue from a previous playthru, is named Punci.

Archived