[mod] Cumflation Graphics

hyperk2

Cumflation Graphics

Adds a graphical effect to the various levels of cumflation and cumstuffed added by Liscentia Labs as well as implanted eggs.

Part of this mod's purpose is for individuals like myself who prefer to use only RimNudeWorld, and to also add some expanded features.

Use the included offset fixes at your discretion. If they are off for you like they were for me, then try it. If not, then you're all good.

Requires Licentia Labs & Rimnudeworld (as well as RJW of course)

Credit to Tory187, Ikswotok, Banana Banana for the Rimnude framework.

To John the Anabaptist for maintaining the Liscentia Labs mod.

14 hours ago, Screws said:

Looks neat @hyperk2 Would there be a chance of getting this to work with Compatible Bodies by Nals?

I don't want to say this with absolute confidence since I don't have a lot of technical mastery in rimworld modding, but it doesn't seem likely. I looked at it myself and technically it does work, but it's all out of alignment. Any changes to make that look normal would make other standard human skins look off, plus, the texture shading when paired with Compatible Bodies is way off too.

Anything that's counted as a separate race should be possible as shown with the Nyaron and Kurin support. It would just take time, and I'd have to get a sense of what is popular to make it worthwhile. In particular, if it's got a rimnude patch already then it's a prime candidate. So yeah, Moyo should be possible.

Edited by hyperk2
4 hours ago, Buddaw said:

Are the error messages normal, when I activate the needed Rimnudeworld mod?
I am also wondering, why this mod is for 1.3 when the Rimnudeworld  is only for 1.2?

I believe there is one error that doesn't actually affect anything; I'll try to clean that up at some point. As for RimNude, there is a more updated version on the RJW discord, but I included a link to it in the About XML file.

5 hours ago, Alexer160 said:

With this mod the game will spam the getbreastlist error and the escape pods won't land

I'm assuming you're talking about when you start a new game. I tried a few different things and couldn't replicate this. The mod also doesn't do add or alter anything with breasts. It might be a load order issue is all I can think of.

On 9/1/2021 at 4:22 PM, hyperk2 said:

I believe there is one error that doesn't actually affect anything; I'll try to clean that up at some point. As for RimNude, there is a more updated version on the RJW discord, but I included a link to it in the About XML file.

When starting the game with version 1.5 of your mod, I get an error regarding the patching of Human, and I suppose this could be the error you were talking about. For now I seem to have fixed it by placing your mod after Humanoid Alien Races in the load order, so adding such a loadAfter rule to the About.xml seems to do the trick. 

2 hours ago, Bruterifle said:

When starting the game with version 1.5 of your mod, I get an error regarding the patching of Human, and I suppose this could be the error you were talking about. For now I seem to have fixed it by placing your mod after Humanoid Alien Races in the load order, so adding such a loadAfter rule to the About.xml seems to do the trick. 

That's good looking out, thank you! I did some looking into it and it turns out the error I was getting wasn't related to my mod after all, but what you are saying about HAR is indeed correct. I just happened to have already placed it after it, so I hadn't considered it. I'll go ahead and stealth change that in there without making it a whole new version.

On 9/5/2021 at 7:14 PM, Alexer160 said:

With this mod the game will spam the getbreastlist error and the escape pods won't land

Bug is caused by having the 4.8 version of milkable colonists, you need to find the previous version (1.3.11) on the github and use it instead.

Until LL is updated to RJW 4.8, this only works in 4.7. I'll remove this warning after LL is updated.

LL has been updated to RJW 4.8. 

I was hoping that Cumflation Graphics would work after the LL update, but the state in the health tab was not visualized. I use OTY nude bodies.

Edited by Miamura Touki
added link
2 hours ago, Miamura Touki said:

LL has been updated to RJW 4.8. 

I was hoping that Cumflation Graphics would work after the LL update, but the state in the health tab was not visualized. I use OTY nude bodies.

Thank you! I just updated the description a little while ago. And yes, this won't work with OTY nude (it's programmed differently), this is just for regular ole RimNude. As for the health tab, this is tied in with the cumflation hediff found in LL and not it's own separate thing so that's why it's reliant on that.

18 hours ago, hyperk2 said:

Thank you! I just updated the description a little while ago. And yes, this won't work with OTY nude (it's programmed differently), this is just for regular ole RimNude. As for the health tab, this is tied in with the cumflation hediff found in LL and not it's own separate thing so that's why it's reliant on that.

Thanks for the reply. I will know about it.