Hey all - for awhile now, I've been creating an erotic story using Sims 4 and WW. I've compiled tons of screenshots (edited by me) to work in tandem with the literature. Initially, I planned to use DeviantArt as my platform, but the content has become so graphic, descriptive and illustrates sex acts/masturbation/etc (Sims adults only) that I know it won't fly. Originally, I began this project as a personal, sexual outlet and didn't intend to share. So, now that I've decided to put my project out there, I don't know the best platform for going about this. I've read up on Mature Content guidelines for many sites and my project would most definitely violate them. Any recommendations? TIA!

TS4_x64 2021-08-20 20-13-06 (2).png

Edited by sundermox

Right here on LL is perfectly fine, isn't it? You'll have the perfect crossover between pervs and sims-players that could be interested, and nothing except minors is out of bounds. Post it in the adult screenshot thread, or your own thread, or make a blog of it so interested people can follow it, there is a tool for it here on the forum.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello sundermox, sexy pic! There is already a topic for pics called "share your male sims" and "share your female sims". The topic is used by most Simmers and your pics will certainly be seen by more people than in a separate topic.

I hope you show us more pics in the future