Need help with Tullius Hairs pack

Most the hairs in tullius is not complete. I suggest you not to use those hairs. Most of them are used for screenarchery. Grab the official packs from the tullius website. Note its in korean or something but google translate will translate the page for you.

2 hours ago, Lifecover said:

I use this smp hair in tullius hair pack and it clipping into my body what I have to do to fixed this ?  if you know the answer please explain in full detail i will follow your guide :(

I use the Collision Body Ring from the HDT-SMP Physics Wigs Package for Great modders' work mod with a variety of wigs and RM headparts hairstyles from several different mods. It works perfectly with all of them. I like it so much I dedicated one of my precious Biped Slots to it- I reslotted it to Slot 61. That way I can keep it "always equipped" and make sure I tick Slot 61 as "Never Strip" in SexLab.

Edited by Vyxenne
32 minutes ago, Lifecover said:

Is That ring work with real hair ? i do not like using wig.

45 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

I use the Collision Body Ring from the HDT-SMP Physics Wigs Package for Great modders' work mod with a variety of wigs and RM headparts hairstyles

I assume by "real hair" you mean Racemenu-selectable non-equippable hairstyles that you choose at character creation and any subsequent occasion by using Racemenu? Yes, as I already said, it does.

Edited by Vyxenne
  • 1 year later...