How do you remove limitations from Kinky World?

The issues I'm facing with kinky world are as follows:

Interaction:blocked

NotAttractive

And I try to make sims do sexual activities but as soon as they are about to do their activities they cancel out.

I want to enjoy Kinky World to the fullest but I can't with these damn defects and limitations.

Interaction:blocked

> Since I have no way to understand the code used, I can only make assumptions based on experience with this error. It seems to be linked to a check the mod does but manifests in more than one way as the term 'blocked' is used. Sometimes the 'lot' seems to be the issue - I find this mostly with lot's that work like the high rises from Nightlife. If they are like apartments where NPC's go to despawn, then I've noticed some areas/objects will give the 'blocked' message for no apparent reason. This led me to:

>> Sometimes just replacing an item in Build/Buy is enough for KW to be able to recognize/tag it for use with sex animations.

>>> I can't be sure if the Privacy feature I use from KW can also generate a Blocked message as well as the relationship status of some Sims.

>>>> Sometimes it's something simple as a pathing issue - the Sim can't reach the coordinates needed by the code to activate the next set of commands.

This is why I say it's hard to understand as it doesn't appear to be a single 'one off' as far as troubleshooting and could blanket a number of situations which all generate the same error notification. It's no secret the mod would have features broken when OnikiKay would add new features. Then the next build would try to fix some, while introducing more features which broke even more . . . .  It became so bad  - this is why I only used build 375 for the longest time. I did notice though the later builds seemed to be fixing more and introducing less till we are here at build 409 which is what we have to work with.

NotAttractive

> KinkyWorld / Debug / Set Attractiveness      - Menu option does not appear on NPC's

>> This feature - Attractiveness - is great in theory, but falls a little short in application. Seduction seems to need a really high level of attractiveness, yet like so many things we see in KW - Sims that would 'fail' at something user directed can still succeed when doing the same thing autonomously - WTF!

Interaction cancels out

> Yes, the bane of players using KW because it can be attributed to SO MANY reasons that I wouldn't attempt to list them. Usually the first step is always the same though: Turn Always Accept ON in the KW Debug menu. I that works then the mod is 'fine' and some setting/filter/etc is the issue.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Enjoy this mod to the fullest . . . . 

> Good luck with that. The mod was made for many people. Some with ideas irrelevant or intrusive to my own desires. This alone means I can never enjoy it to it's fullest. We members here at LL could burn through quite a few forum pages listing what we would change about KinkyWorld in order to enjoy it to it's fullest.

>> Mod selections can make or break KW just as fast. Player expectations can frustrate progress. Unknown/unseen issues pertinent to a single player could be so many things, from hardware to who know what? This is the part of PC Master Race the console kiddies don't give PC users credit for.

Below - One minute these 2 are enjoying woohoo bliss - the next they are not even close while the animation sequence plays out - which seems to cancel the interaction at the next stage. Why does this happen - what triggers it? I have no clue - as it's a rare occurrence, but DOES happen occasionally. Still, I understand enough about PC's, games, mods, that I don't panic and try my best to understand the problem, and if there is something or not that I can do. The modded game fails way more than I'd like, but I modded it, so I deal with it.

Screenshot-62.jpg.6c8834582ed5afc66d3725728e49f1e4.jpg