Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Dlinny_Lag said:

1) It can be used like this if you have a list of installed animations. Using information returned by `GetScene` your mod can make a decision run this animation or not. But the mod itself is not designed for this kind of usage. 

2) My other mod https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/32745-semantics-of-animation-scenes-alpha/ is desined for it. But it will be hard to make it work properly, as AAF authors blocks my mod, by disabling game working when AAF's code see my mod installed. All thanks to AAF authors and LL administration.

 

3) I don't understand use case you want to explain. Could you rephrase?

1) Thank you. 

2) I run an old version of AAF 166-0. it might work? (EDIT: I just looked at it it looks really complicated :) )

3) My goal is to have the scene match the plot. for example bunch of raider gangrpanig a girl will not peromfr cunnlingus on her or lick her ass. these animations dont make sense for such mods. so my goal is to have all Violate events pull primarily "rough Misisonary" and occasionally "rough doggy" variants like from Rohzimas animation series .

And probably the prostitution and sexual harrassment events too.

Only fully consensual scenes such as from SEU and MCG flirts and the like should have the non aggressive tags.

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

1) Thank you. 

2) I run an old version of AAF 166-0. it might work? (EDIT: I just looked at it it looks really complicated :) )

3) My goal is to have the scene match the plot. for example bunch of raider gangrpanig a girl will not peromfr cunnlingus on her or lick her ass. these animations dont make sense for such mods. so my goal is to have all Violate events pull primarily "rough Misisonary" and occasionally "rough doggy" variants like from Rohzimas animation series .

And probably the prostitution and sexual aharrassment events too events too.

Onyl fully consensual scenes such as from SEU should have the non aggressive tags.

 

Weird... since I used Violate I've never met non sex animations like cunnilingus, kissing, hugging, dancing etc. If it helps look at my Violate settings and try to maximize participants number. I think it's no place for cunnilingus in gang bang scenes.

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.1eb9858cad75220f38ce6b40b874ec10.jpeg

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.587ef04f8c97b0fa58bb722746af5e3d.jpeg

 

 

Edited by Cealapa

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...