Starting to mod

Skyrim Modding

I've been a big fan of Skyrim since it came out, I used to just play the game back then. Defeated Alduin many many times. So after a while I tried to install mods
after that when I found Loverslab I became obsessed with adult mods. And now I may want to make my own fantasies. But I don't know where to start and
what is modding exactly. Is it coding?
I may have tried websites to learn what it is but I need to understand the concept in simple words.

anyone can tell me how to start and give me a simple explanation? 

38 minutes ago, LustedGirl said:

Skyrim Modding

I've been a big fan of Skyrim since it came out, I used to just play the game back then. Defeated Alduin many many times. So after a while I tried to install mods
after that when I found Loverslab I became obsessed with adult mods. And now I may want to make my own fantasies. But I don't know where to start and
what is modding exactly. Is it coding?
I may have tried websites to learn what it is but I need to understand the concept in simple words.

anyone can tell me how to start and give me a simple explanation? 

With due regard to @T-lam are you using the old Skyrim LE (original) or the new Skyrim SE. His recommendation is good for the latter.

Modding is one of those poorly used words. It is used for adding mods to your game. It is also used for making the mods that you and others add to the game. When you begin you are (almost always) a modder in the first sense. You need to find mods that allow you to achieve those things that you want to add to the game. When you reach the point where you want something different or you think that you can do something better then you make mods. 

With Skyrim making mods can involve many things although most modmakers tend to emphasize only one. You can make things (items and objects for the game). You can make things do new things. You can add NPCs and creatures. You can create a whole new land or a new environment. And much, much more. To figure out what you might be interested in though, as I said previously, you probably want to start by looking at existing mods and trying to put a stable modded Skyrim game together.

I hope that helps.