K-cup/Megaoppai outfits

Windbrand

Does anyone know if there's a collection of K-cup/Megaoppai outfits somewhere? For K-cup I only know of a conversion for R18's bondage outfit' date=' and for Megaoppai I only have the "megaoppai-set" and "megaoppai-set2" clothing packs. Are there any others?

[/quote']

here!

http://loda.jp/tamanegiii/?andor=and&sword=Kcup&mode=ret

I downloaded some of those, but I don't have any idea what they are. I checked the meshes in nifskope but they're completely empty...? And none of them have textures either.

Ya I wish people would do more conversions for megaoppai. Maybe if megaoppai gets made for Skyrim I will try to learn how to do this shit and convert armors for it myself.

Also GSB the main file for megaoppai is here http://www.mediafire.com/?yw985qaohj4dso3

And there's one other file to get on Loda which has 3 more armors.

;) me too!

Blender do not understand!! is the only thing that can not be used' date=' had learned to use metasequoia milckshape for 3D modeling, there are several mods of cattleya, but none for oblivion! why???:(

my mods of cattleya!

[img']http://s4.subirimagenes.com/imagen/4141883catorea-by-grafomaxi.gif[/img]

thump_628255mi-cattleya1.jpg[/code]

!keep trying to learn blender!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For Dancing Girl they are located in the house that is added to the game, on the third floor there is a room with a shit load of chests and crystal balls. The crystal balls hold the armors.

For megaoppai the chest is on the Imperial Sewers Entrance Dock, near that Elvin dungeon.

• 4 weeks later...

Can someone tell me where these outfits are located?

It doesn't actually put them in game... The ones on loda are just mesh replacers' date=' you have to download the actual mod first before they will work.

[/quote']

I've been trying to find the original meshes. I tried looking in the credits in the readme, but that didn't help much since it was in Japanese.

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

I will try to translate some of them for us as I plan to change to that body type and I do work in Japanese studying Anime.... and i have friends over there who can help me with things i cant figure out. HGEC and DMRA are too lame for my ladies, they like to be larger...i tried the Harandanoplois or what ever that type is but i like Meggopai better, and we need some good resources.

UPDATE: i found a number of the originals and they all seem to be compatible. I will test them and see about sharing some info on the results.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived