WW Mod Not Working

I installed the new update in for the mod and transferred it to my mod folder. It's in the mod folder itself, and not one folder deep. When I open the game it is also in the correct spots where the script and package should be. But the actual mod/gameplay doesn't work when I open the game. 

14 hours ago, qmohrt said:

oh .. now I get it, thank you! But I don't know what to do now, I downloaded the game with "all updates" included and I don't know how to update it ... should I download the whole game again?

What do you mean by "all updates included"?

There's only one update.

Let's be clear here.

Are you talking about all "packs" included?

If that's that case, there's no support here.  GTFO You're obviously running a cracked version of the game.

Batdood, I honestly don't understand why you have to be so rude.
I have spent hundreds of euros on the sims throughout my life, unfortunately my brother lost my laptop bag on vacation, where my laptop was, the sims 4 and several other games.
 I have had to download it until I have money again, basically.
Likewise, do not worry that I will find my own solution, and I will continue in the forum as long as I want, that is why I am a member and I am not doing anything wrong.

11 minutes ago, qmohrt said:

Batdood, I honestly don't understand why you have to be so rude.
I have spent hundreds of euros on the sims throughout my life, unfortunately my brother lost my laptop bag on vacation, where my laptop was, the sims 4 and several other games.
Likewise, do not worry that I will find my own solution, and I will continue in the forum as long as I want, that is why I am a member and I am not doing anything wrong.

You do not have to have money to download it again.

If you've legitimately paid for Sims 4 then you can easily download it again through Origin or Steam (wherever you purchased it from).

If you're looking for help with a cracked version then good luck with that.

25 minutes ago, qmohrt said:

Funny I've downloaded Sims 4 on 3 different computers in my home because I PAID for it.

Download and Install Origin, or Steam, on new computer, Log into your Account, then Download the Game again.

Sims isn't on Discs anymore.

No help for illegal games per LL forum rules here so post all you want.