Game is crashing in a specific spot.

Right so I am doing the quest in Vault 22 that you get from the NCR scientist. I found keely and she asks me to ignite the pipes or whatever but right after shooting it and the explosion happens, it crashes a few seconds later. The explosion animation plays and I get the updated quest marker to return to keely but everytime it crashes a few seconds later. I am honestly very new to modding and have several mods equipped, about 36 of them actually, but they are all sexout and or outfit / body replacers related. I made a topic about some issues I noticed prior today but none of those were game breaking like this crashing one is. I have FNVedit and have opened it up to check for errors and it turns out I have about 700 errors going on with 246 of them specifically coming from one mod. It only has 249 files but 246 of them are errors and the source of that is a mod called "Outfit conversions for t6mt6bbtm". Other than that the other error codes all pop under the FalloutNV.esm where out 465017 files checked 767 of them return as errors and from the text tree it appears most are conversation and dialogue related. There is also about 80 errors under the dead money dlc and a couple other dlcs as well but is any of that what is causing my game to crash inside Vault 22? I am currently reading the fnvedit tutorial to see how to use it properly and attmept to resolve whatever issues I am facing but the strange part is I have already completed all the dlc in game aside from lonesome road, so whatever the errors for under the dlcs werent enough to cause crashes. I just really dont know where to look to see what is causing the crashes in vault 22.... I also do have NVAC installed as well as the 4gb patcher for it and it is still crashing. I know this is a lot of rambling but any help would be appreciated.

Screenshot (3).png

Edited by DarkerDaemon
added media

I actually figured out what my issue was. I kinda used the sexoutrapist mod to assault keely just prior to going off to do the mission but what I didnt realize was that the token the mod puts in to tag her as an actor was still equipped to her and I have seen it before where npcs kinda bug out if I use the rapist mod to assault them and the token remains. I did it to ghost once too, the sniper chick on the roof above where you find Cass, and I noticed when I left that area and returned that she was up in the air stretching and flipping around like a tentacle monster before she blipped out and disappeared completely from my game, as i wasnt able to go into her inventory and remove the token, but it turns out keely had a token too and for some reason, I guess because she was the quest giver, the game must have loaded her once the quest updated to return to her, she spams out and the game crashes. The bad part is after using the rape command the npcs will run from you briefly so it is hard to check if those tokens are in their inventory or not. I was able to return to her via an old save and remove the token and that stopped my crashing once I went and detonated the pipe. So yeah, the sexoutrape mod adds tokens to npcs after blitz assaulting them through the sneak menu and those can apparently cause issues if you dont remove them. Literally everytime Ive used that blitz sneak menu 4/5 times it leaves a token. It was a straight up crash though, just a slight freeze then black screen and back to desktop.