That's it, Moon! I've had enough!

• 4 weeks later...

And where in the world would the bikini girls will go? Are you trying to destroy all of beaches around the world? Are frigging mad?!

Come to think of it, it's not such a bad idea. Going to office with nothing but bikini and thong. Hmm... way to start your day and motivate yourself when you done... Damn it... I read to much hentai... -_-

Guest airdance

But gentlemen, the moon regulates our seasons by stabilizing the axis fluctuations.   With no moon we would have 12 years of winter in some areas and total desert in others.   Now I do not know about you guys, but I quite like my thong bikini, and the opportunity to wear it  at least for a few months every year.

So, HANDS OFF THE MOON!!!!!!

HypersonicX to Cheshire. Check your six and alert when in position. 

I'm in position. Prepare to destroy all Moonites when they attack! If they attempt to negotiate, then I will do so personally.

But for now, we have the high ground, which everybody knows that when you have the high ground you automatically win!