CBBE Muscle body normalmaps (option 1)

View File

Description

I like to play with muscled warriors characters so i decide to make my own wersion of muscle body for my characters. Its not better then others, its just my taste :)

This is option 1 muscle normalmaps for classic CBBE SE body. Normals baked from hi poly sculpting model in Substains Painter. Some details was added in photoshop. Looks best with light mods and ENB (in my case on screenshots you can see this normalmaps with The Truth ENB and ELFX)

For feets and hands details was used classic CBBE normalmap from Osnius CBBE install Package.

Normalmaps resolution - 4k. Compressing ARGB 8888.

This is my first attemt to baking Word Space normal maps so there can be some issues but i hope not. On my side all looks fine.

About LE compability: this is only texture files pack so i think it will work on LE. I dotn compress them to BC7.

Permissions:

You can do anything you whant with this files: mke any options and impruvements, use this files in your own mods etc. Just credit me.

There id only one limitation: DO NOT REUPLOAD THIS MOD anywhere without my permission.

Credits:

My big thanks to Osnius and Caliente for base body normalmap (used for transferyng feets and hands details)

CBBE Muscle body normalmaps (option 2)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/13/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim, CBBE SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

I can report that putting this into the demoniac skin files does in fact result in shiny buff women, with no seams to worry about. Only real issue is that futa schlongs look worse now than with plain demoniac, but this is the price of washboard abs. Granted, schlongs already didn't match demoniac perfectly since I have seen no shiny schlong patches, but at least the color was mostly right. Maybe I'll see if I can learn how to use that texture tool. I think ERF had a tutorial lying around here somewhere.

1 hour ago, Fumeknight79 said:

I can report that putting this into the demoniac skin files does in fact result in shiny buff women, with no seams to worry about. Only real issue is that futa schlongs look worse now than with plain demoniac, but this is the price of washboard abs. Granted, schlongs already didn't match demoniac perfectly since I have seen no shiny schlong patches, but at least the color was mostly right. Maybe I'll see if I can learn how to use that texture tool. I think ERF had a tutorial lying around here somewhere.

ERF shlong normal map will need compability patch to fit this body normal map. Will see what i can do.

Simple solution (but i think not the best one)

1. Two layers: first CBBE and on it my normalmap

2. Erase on my normalmap texture area wich covered by ERF shlong mesh and little bit more in top ABS direction with soft lastic brush (in photoshop or gimp) so this area of body normalmap will be simmilar to CBBE classic and this will remove mismatch of textures.

3. Resave new texture file.

Edited by m4mk203
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, WaRWolf said:

Hello, first off all great work on the normalmap!

However I'm having a bit of an issue that I don't understand how to solve, my characters head and body now have different shade? of a color. 

I'm using the fair skin complexion textures: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/798

I presume this happens because the normal map is not fully compatible to the skin texture?

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.09.01 - 21.39.42.83.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.09.01 - 21.41.03.57.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.09.01 - 21.46.52.99.png

Looks like it goes fro things like subsurface scattering. In my classik Fair skin install there are no issues with head.

18 hours ago, m4mk203 said:

Looks like it goes fro things like subsurface scattering. In my classik Fair skin install there are no issues with head.

You were right about that. Unfortunately it still doesn't align with the body texture completely but it's way better and less noticeable without subsurface scattering. Thanks!

Edited by WaRWolf
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmm. Stopped using demoniac since I started using we function redux, and WFR completely nullifies demoniac's main advantage of a shiny specular. So I started using Fair Skin again, but I'm also having the massive neck seam problem with Fair skin and your muscle maps. I tried using subsurface disabler like you suggested to the other guy, but it's not much better. Don't really want to go back to demoniac since the schlong compatibility is basically non-existent for anything that isn't Fair Skin or maybe normal CBBE (though, schlongs really only didn't fit with demoniac because of the specular, so maybe I'll try it again). 

Is there any other possible fixes that you can think of besides subsurface disabler or maybe texblend? 

13 hours ago, Fumeknight79 said:

Hmm. Stopped using demoniac since I started using we function redux, and WFR completely nullifies demoniac's main advantage of a shiny specular. So I started using Fair Skin again, but I'm also having the massive neck seam problem with Fair skin and your muscle maps. I tried using subsurface disabler like you suggested to the other guy, but it's not much better. Don't really want to go back to demoniac since the schlong compatibility is basically non-existent for anything that isn't Fair Skin or maybe normal CBBE (though, schlongs really only didn't fit with demoniac because of the specular, so maybe I'll try it again). 

Is there any other possible fixes that you can think of besides subsurface disabler or maybe texblend? 

I will need some screenshots and your Fair Skin setup options

2 hours ago, m4mk203 said:

I will need some screenshots and your Fair Skin setup options

Honestly, I got too frustrated with Fair Skin. Even tried putting demoniac textures into FSC just to see what would happen, and the head still looked off, despite it being a direct transplant of the demoniac textures that worked with your normal map. So, I'll just have to keep using demoniac I guess. I did also find that demoniac works better with schlongs if you use the goosebumps option. I knew that schlongs usually were designed for that setting on FSC, but I didn't realize just how similar the two were.

• 4 months later...
3 minutes ago, baglewagles said:

These work great for the most part, but sadly I'm getting a very obvious neck seam using the erf schlong option. Pretty much looks the same as the photos posted above. Shame cause the schlong blends perfectly which is rare for most of the normal maps people make.

Because most of normalmaps has the same labia area as originals. This one -no.

How to "fix" this

1. Download CBBE_MuscleMapsOt1_FutaERF.7z 

or

2. Easy way to make a patch for any normalmap or texture 

33 minutes ago, TRX_Trixter said:

Because most of normalmaps has the same labia area as originals. This one -no.

How to "fix" this

1. Download CBBE_MuscleMapsOt1_FutaERF.7z 

or

2. Easy way to make a patch for any normalmap or texture 

Oh no it's not the schlong addon I mean. That works perfectly with your textures. There is just a glaring neck seam. I imagine it has to do with which version of Fair Skin was used.

26 minutes ago, baglewagles said:

Oh no it's not the schlong addon I mean. That works perfectly with your textures. There is just a glaring neck seam. I imagine it has to do with which version of Fair Skin was used.

How to make a patch wor neck seam on any testure pack with this texture:

Two layers

1. On bottom original normalmap texture (Fair skin, Demoniac etc.) 

2. On top - my (this one)

Instrument - eraser with some soft brush. 

What you need - just erase a little bit of my texture (top layer) in neck seam area. 

Photoshop or Gimp 2 with dds plugin

Edited by TRX_Trixter
3 hours ago, TRX_Trixter said:

Mod updated. Added Fair Skin compatible option

Reveal hidden contents

807898267_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2022_02.15-15_50_20_51.png.7a4f26c47c0ad6db9b192e3916d5e92e.png1396904846_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2022_02.15-15_50_47_25.png.21996c2c086314a6991f43c696d6711a.png

This is the diference between me and someone who knows how to work things like this out ...

Thanks bud ...glad I can keep this Mao on cause its superb ..

I even tried this Nexus mod , 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57537

That in fact helped a little but the damn neck seam was still there , but now will try out this one bud ...

Edited by Bullfye

Wow ! We've installed this cool mod that fits right in with the female body type we like. 
It's simple, loose, evocative and so sexy.
First try five minutes ago: total success!
Great job.

Too bad we can't change our main player's body like you suggested in your mod " Trx - SOS addon male " which would "muscle" our player a bit more... ^^

The "SOS Light smurf average" feature doesn't seem to be editable.