Appearance of "Exception" Solution?

hi, i have a problem with wicked whims, update the mod to its version 165h and also update the game to its version 1.77.146.

This is the first time it tells me in the notifications that there is a problem with "exception", how can I fix that? (I leave these attachments since they are requested by the mod page).

PS: "lastCrash.txt" and "lastUIException.txt" also appear in the sims folder.

lastException.txt WickedWhims_v165h_Exception.txt

59 minutes ago, noob saibot said:

This is the first time it tells me in the notifications that there is a problem with "exception", how can I fix that? (I leave these attachments since they are requested by the mod page).

Since you've updated your game you have some other mods that are likely broken.

AOP for one I think and something that locks doors.

You will need to remove all your other mods and look for updates.

Leave Wicked Whims & WW Animations installed only.

Delete your localthumbcache in your TS4 folder.

Then test game when finished.

When you add other mods back into game one at a time later you will see which one you added starts making errors again so you know which ones are broken.

Keep all your CC Makeup, Clothing, Hairstyles, etc. in their own folders by category or mod name.

Example:

Mods/CC Clothing

Mods/CC Makeup

Mods/CC Hairstyles

Mods/WickedWhimsMod

Mods/Wicked Animations

etc.

Easier to remove folders when trying to find broken mods, adding new CC, or updating Mods. 

Did this happen with only WW installed or did you add some mods, and it then popped up?

Nevertheless you should still send the newest Exception file here so we may look into it.

Edited by Husk

From what I understand a Sim is not associated with any household for some reason, and it's causing issues in your game.

It's not caused by WW, would likely happen by itself, which you can test by taking out all of your mods and seeing if the issue persists.

On 8/15/2021 at 11:03 AM, Husk said:

Por lo que tengo entendido, un Sim no está asociado con ningún hogar por alguna razón, y está causando problemas en tu juego.

No es causado por WW, probablemente suceda por sí solo, lo que puede probar eliminando todas sus modificaciones y viendo si el problema persiste.

When you mean to delete all the modifications, do you mean to delete a game? or modifications of the WW? because if it's the second, I tried it and it had no effect.

I just downloaded the new version of WW v165i and the game worked fine again, even with all the poses that I already had downloaded.

the problem seems to be solved

Edited by noob saibot
9 hours ago, noob saibot said:

When you mean to delete all the modifications, do you mean to delete a game? or modifications of the WW? because if it's the second, I tried it and it had no effect.

I just downloaded the new version of WW v165i and the game worked fine again, even with all the poses that I already had downloaded.

the problem seems to be solved

I meant that you should play the game with no mods installed and seeing if the problem is still there. But it probably will.

Edited by Husk