The only way WickedWhims would attempt to remove non-dynamic pubic hair from Sims is if you updated the mod up to version v165 or higher from a version below v164 or lower and the pubic hair applied on your Sims is supported by WickedWhims. When you update to version v165 or higher, the mod will go over each Sim and remove pubic hair applied through CAS (or if using an older version, applied by WW). If the pubic hair you used isn't supported by the WickedWhims system, then I don't see how that could happen.

6 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

The only way WickedWhims would attempt to remove non-dynamic pubic hair from Sims is if you updated the mod up to version v165 or higher from a version below v164 or lower and the pubic hair applied on your Sims is supported by WickedWhims. When you update to version v165 or higher, the mod will go over each Sim and remove pubic hair applied through CAS (or if using an older version, applied by WW). If the pubic hair you used isn't supported by the WickedWhims system, then I don't see how that could happen.

Ah....yes I see it now....pubes not supported....my bad and thank you.