Breaking up

1 hour ago, catchyorbit said:

You could have just said the magic words: Briffault's law. It's a scientific fact.

"The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place." — Robert Briffault

• 2 weeks later...

Most women will not even give a guy a second thought if he is living with his parents, for the reason that it is a huge turn off. Same can be said for most men, they see that a woman lives with her parents and they lose interest and move on. I have heard the reasons, If someone is living with their parents. Their is no alone time and cannot be intimate at all among other things.

Edit: I have had girlfriends from time to time and break ups can and do hurt especially when one person has feelings for the other. As a guy right now I do not have a girlfriend but I do have something even better imo and that is "FWB - Friends with Benefits". I have a couple female friends who I hook up with or FWB and with friends with benefits you don't even after to worry about breaking up. Unless of course you talking about friends ending their friendship

Edited by Hiderius