Hello, Can anyone assist me me here? I'm stuck with the fountain quest, having found three items including the ghostly essence , The heart and the skull. I paced the items on the respective pedestals. However (obviously intentional) when I placed the ghostly essence on the pedestal, the vial shattered directing me to find another object to place on it.  I've searched high and low and can't find what else it is that I'm supposed to find. Can someome please direct me on the proper path? Thanks. ;) 

41 minutes ago, AttilaMagyar said:

OMG, that's insane  ;) 

I assume you mean to look for those magic walls that appear as mirages.  I'm really stuck here, I feel like I found them all including where the crypt for the designer is ;) .

Can you please give me a little more direction , as I'm pretty sure I've covered all areas wearing the blindfold.

Edited by AttilaMagyar
11 minutes ago, T-lam said:
  Hide contents

As far I remember, a Boss draugh in the room where you have to put those stuff, has it in the inventory

Spoiler again

Just looked at the inventory of the three draughers that I killed in the Fountain room and they had nothing special other than axes and shields and one had orichnium. :(  Do you know what exactly I'm supposed to find?

Edited by AttilaMagyar
1 minute ago, T-lam said:
  Hide contents

Then it must be another boss, that's what I remember. Was it a half filled soulgem.

Damn, I thought, I killed all the Draugher including the catacombs :( , It seems to me that the only way to advance now is to simply disable the Fountain Barrier by way of console command and continue the quest from there; something I'd rather not do but, I've already spent so much time at this part, it's really frustrating the heck out of me :( 

15 minutes ago, T-lam said:

If you start typing,  upper row

Size  Font a brush a paper sheet bold B  I  u S   ........... eye    :)    

a

Spoiler

Gotcha, Thx for all your help, wish I could have solved the third item without having to use the console command to disabe the barrier. Damn, Hel doesnt have physics andtthe file is a BSA or an ESp   :(