Old SexLab Submit - (Merge into the current Submit thread?)

Player Surrender

This feature was added on 10JUL13 due to popular demand.  It functions as such:

• 'Player Surrender' is triggered by pushing the Hotkey while in combat, not sneaking, and your weapon/spells sheathed.
  • Once triggered, all hostile NPC's within 250 'units' will go non-hostile.
  • The first two hostile NPC's that have LOS on the player will be tapped as the ones to rob/rape the player.
  • The player will be subjected to a brief beatdown, stripped of their equipped weapon/shield and armor and all of their gold.  This will be put in the inventory of one of the two NPC's (Or the lone NPC in the event of a single encounter), so it can be reclaimed by killing the NPC. (Or making *them* submit!)
  • If surrendering to a single NPC, a 2-way aggressive animation will play based on the types you have chosen from your MCM Framework.
  • If surrendering to two (or more) NPC's, a 3-way aggressive animation will play based on the types you have chosen from your MCM Framework.  ***BE AWARE*** By default, there are no 3-way animations (Devil's 3-way and Tricycle) selected in the aggressive animation pool, so you must select at least one to see any sex animations!
  • Followers currently only surrender and cower, getting stripped and giving currently worn gear + gold to random opponent that is abusing the player.  However, sometimes they don't even do that, I am aware of that quirk.  The important thing is that they shouldn't continue to attack and interrupt your surrendering.
  • Followers will not engage in sex with any extra NPC's beyond the first two that take the player, simply because I couldn't get them to trigger properly.  Perhaps in a later update, although frankly this feature is not one I plan on spending a whole lot more time on beyond nasty bug fixes as required.
  • There is a MCM option to disable the surrender portion for those that don't care about it and/or don't want to accidently trigger it at an inopportune moment! :P

Submit Grapple Hotkey

This feature was added on 10JUL13, and is simply an alternate, and slightly more difficult, method of getting an NPC to submit during combat:

• The 'Submit Grapple' functions identically to the Shout in all respects except for how it is executed in combat.
  • It is designed to resemble more of a close quarter grapple attack and is intended for players that might prefer a slightly more challenging method to initiate a submit attempt.
  • Unlike the Shout, which enjoys the rather forgiving targeting of a cone effect, the Grapple is treated like a 'Contact' spell, meaning you have to be very close to your target.  If you are too far away when you hit the Hotkey, you will trigger the powers cooldown and nothing will happen.
  • Success results a brief beatdown of the opponent and you strip their mainhand weapon (It is then added to your inventory), after which everything works identically to how the Shout works.
  • Failure results in both the player and the opponent staggering briefly away from each other as they fight you off, which means if used in the middle of a big melee, failure poses more of a penalty as you will be unable to react for a few moments unlike the Shout.
  • Just like the Shout, after the cooldown is over, you can always attempt again if you failed. (Albeit with a -10% penalty for each failure, just like the Shout)
  • There is a MCM option to toggle between using the Grapple vs the Shout.

• 10JUL13, ~2253CST:
  • Added the much requested 'Player Submit' feature.  Details at the top of the post.
  • NPC's that the player has made submit should temporarily be given a follow AI package to prevent them from wandering away while the player is doing whatever to them.  Upon the conclusion, this AI package is removed and the NPC reverts back to normal.
  • Re-added the Coercion dialog options along with a MCM option to turn it off for that that don't like cluttering up dialog trees on normal NPC's.
  • Added a MCM toggle to change the 'Shout' to more of a close quarter grapple/pummel to force an NPC to 'submit'.  For those that might prefer a slightly more difficult combat experience, as the cone radius of the Shout is very forgiving for targeting.
  • Added a MCM toggle to disable the "beatdown/disarm" addition to a successful Shout.  This is for people that are having issues with the animation or simply prefer the original way it worked with no frills.

And now, I, like Ashal, shall get out my whiskey and await the flood of bug reports! :D

(P.S. Now, for REALLY REALS I plan on addressing the Hotkey initializing issues next.  Honest!)

I also forgot to mention that this update was largely done on my Framework 1.01b copy.  I only just tonight upgraded to the 1.11b, and nothing really seemed to break as a direct result of it, so I pushed out the new version of the mod so people can try out the new feature(s).  Once I familiarize myself a bit with 1.11b from a modder's perspective, I may tweak a few of the transition scenes, such as using the new strip animation where applicable, etc.

So, does the submit shout just join the shout menu?

No, while it looks like FUS! and it acts like FUS! (complete with triggering the power cooldown and requiring it to be off cooldown), it is not actually a learned shout.  It's simply a hotkey you configure and push to use.

The next update will offer the option to, instead of using a shout, you attempt more of a close quarters grapple/pummel move to make them submit (which will also disarm the opponent's weapon and add it to your inventory).

In that case I'll wait ^^

Ok so i cannot get this to work currently, when i submit, i get a message about not being flagged as a vampire. The bandit gives me a beatdown, i stand up and they all just attack again....

Vampire?  Wha?

What is this I don't even?! :(

There is absolutely nothing from my code that checks ANYthing regarding being or not being a vampire, nor has there ever been, and I have never had such a message appear.  So I have no idea what that could be about.

When the bandits reattacked, did you have a follower at the time?  The only time I've experienced bandits wanting to keep attacking was with a follower, and that was only the ones that were already directly fighting the follower, although the last rounds of "okay, let's try this approach" seemed to get all bandits to drop aggro properly.

For the vast majority of my testing, I went back to Helgen and ran around like an idiot rounding up ~4-6 bandits at a time then submitting.  They would always fully drop aggro on my character, so I can test again tonight, but don't know what the vampire thing could be about.

My apologies if this has come up before, and while a variant is listed as a known issue under quirks, my issue is slightly more severe to the point that the mod is moderately unplayable so I thought i'd bring it up here.

You mention that when the mod initially is started in a game, even though the game is set to NP7, it needs to be re-hotkey'd before it will begin working. That checks out in my game, and until I set it to NP7 again, or a new key, it simply will not activate.

My issue is that even if I save game, save game / quit game reload, save game, immediately load game via the console, the hotkey will become disabled again, requiring me to re-set it to have it function again.

Example. 

Load game, set Submit hotkey to G. 

Hit G, character shouts.

Open console "save Game01"

Load "Game01"

Hit G, character does nothing.

Go to re-set Submit Hotkey, currently saved as G. Re-enable it as G. I can shout again.

Basically if I ever die, crash, quitgame, or for any reason have to reload the game, I have to reconfigure Submit. It makes using the mod very difficult.

Is this the norm and I should just wait for an update? Is this not normal? Is this a bug inherent with MCM rather than Submit that I have a way of fixing?

Either way, so far this is my favorite SexLab mod made, I love being able to spare bandits or neer-do-wells at my convience or robbing them. I hope the problems on my end and it's simply a fix i'm unaware of.

Edit: I'd just like to mention, other mods, such as frostfall, currently do not have an issue with hotkey saving.

Double Edit: I'd also like to mention that the issue exists with at least the last two ititerations of the mod, for me.

the beatdown kills my character as if the enemy npc has an option to kill the victim right from the start >.>

Does it actually go to the load screen because you are "all dead", or are you just talking about the ragdoll effect when you are "mostly dead"? (Princess Bride reference :P)

The beatdown is actually the H2HComboA Killmove, and if left unchecked, would result in an automatic death of the character.  However, I discovered while working on the Ambush portion of the mod, if you initiate another animation by the aggressor shortly before the point in the killmove animation that actually triggers the /kill command, the killmove will abort and not auto-kill the target.  It allows the illusion of a killmove playing without actually killing the target, and avoids needing to use the VERY messy and buggy Resurrect() function (Which would, among other things, CTD ~10% of the time)

The ragdoll effect at the end of the short bleedout is required, because without it, for some odd reason, the H2HComboA animation results in the victim having their shins messed up and they start walking on their tiptoes without doing the ragdoll before getting up for some reason.

The same trick of aborting killmoves early is being done with the Ambush and the new "Grapple" alternate to using the Shout.

I can say from all of my testing, I haven't had my character actually killed in this way, so, if you winding up "all dead" instead of "mostly dead", then can you try the Grapple alternative and tell me if the NPC dies from that, because the Surrender scene is based on that, just reverse order as to which is the victim.

My apologies if this has come up before, and while a variant is listed as a known issue under quirks, my issue is slightly more severe to the point that the mod is moderately unplayable so I thought i'd bring it up here.

You mention that when the mod initially is started in a game, even though the game is set to NP7, it needs to be re-hotkey'd before it will begin working. That checks out in my game, and until I set it to NP7 again, or a new key, it simply will not activate.

My issue is that even if I save game, save game / quit game reload, save game, immediately load game via the console, the hotkey will become disabled again, requiring me to re-set it to have it function again.

Example. 

Hit G, character shouts.

Load "Game01"

Go to re-set Submit Hotkey, currently saved as G. Re-enable it as G. I can shout again.

Basically if I ever die, crash, quitgame, or for any reason have to reload the game, I have to reconfigure Submit. It makes using the mod very difficult.

Is this the norm and I should just wait for an update? Is this not normal? Is this a bug inherent with MCM rather than Submit that I have a way of fixing?

Either way, so far this is my favorite SexLab mod made, I love being able to spare bandits or neer-do-wells at my convience or robbing them. I hope the problems on my end and it's simply a fix i'm unaware of.

Edit: I'd just like to mention, other mods, such as frostfall, currently do not have an issue with hotkey saving.

Oh, it's a problem I am very, very (hrm, let's just say I filled the next few lines with the word "very") aware of.  And one I openly admit I am doing something wrong in the implemetation of the Hotkey, I just don't know what it is.

And it *was* going to be the next thing I focused all of my attention on until I got the stupid thing working correctly, but *SOME* people kept insisting on wanting player submit... (Yes, you know who you are... YES YOU!)

That being said, I've read reports of people who have to reset it with EVERY reload, and that particular problem I have never experienced.  I do have to set it on every single NEW game, yes, or if I load a really old save file I keep around for testing purposes that was made before I had set the key and saved, then yep, I have to manually configure it in that file as well.  However, all of my save files that were made AFTER setting the key?  Those all load properly and the Hotkey is functioning as designed.

Also, if I read you correctly, when you say open the console to save/load, do you literally mean hitting '~' and then typing in save/load?  I have never tried doing it that way.  Have you tried using the quicksave/quickload hotkeys?  Or just manually opening the main menu and doing a save/load from there?  I ask, because I've never used the console to directly save/load, so maybe that is why I've never experienced it not remembering after saving.

Either way, good news is that I plan on making this stupid hotkey issue my sole focus now that I have no more major content I plan to work on, so now it's just bug fixes as they arise (I'm sure the newest update will have its fair share) and maybe minor tweaks here and there.  Because, yeah, the stupid hotkey needing to be reassigned all the time, as well as the other reports from people that use a game controller to play about not being able to set it at all, and such, obviously makes the mod difficult (due to sheer annoyance) for some people to use, which is obviously not the intention!

I went ahead and started a fresh save, set the hotkey to G, works. saved and loaded only through the vanilla menus, no luck.

I also tried quicksave, quickload, no luck. I dont think the issue is stemming from using the console to save and load.

That being said, sorry to bring up an issue you're already aware of, we all appreciate your effort.

Example. 

Hit G, character shouts.

Load "Game01"

Double Edit: I'd also like to mention that the issue exists with at least the last two ititerations of the mod, for me.

I have the exact same issue, don't know if it's a bug with the latest release, besisdes SexlabSubmit.esp is loaded on the very last place of my load order, so I doubt it's a compatibility issue.

Is there a common known fix? I didn't went thtough the whole thread, so I apologize in advance if it has already been adressed earlier.

I went ahead and started a fresh save, set the hotkey to G, works. saved and loaded only through the vanilla menus, no luck.

I also tried quicksave, quickload, no luck. I dont think the issue is stemming from using the console to save and load.

That being said, sorry to bring up an issue you're already aware of, we all appreciate your effort.

I am mostly tongue in cheek when I respond to people bringing this one up, because it is such a glaring issue that should have never been there, but what the hey, this is my first mod and I'm learning everything I know by studying other code and reverse engineering it, the Creation Kit site, and random google searches, so I know the issue is on my end.

I'm just puzzled why some people report even saving doesn't actually SAVE the settings and they have to reset it EVERY time they load, because that is not what I experience.

I used Dual Wield Block's mod as the source template for adding in a Hotkey, and theirs works right away without needing to be manually setup, so I know it's on my end, so the plan starting tonight is to revisit that mod and figure this fucker out.

I have the exact same issue, don't know if it's a bug with the latest release, besisdes SexlabSubmit.esp is loaded on the very last place of my load order, so I doubt it's a compatibility issue.

Is there a common known fix? I didn't went thtough the whole thread, so I apologize in advance if it has already been adressed earlier.

As to load order, I actually put my mod 3rd one loaded after all of my .ESM's, after SkyUI, Sexlab Romance, then Submit. There should be no load order conflicts because I use 100% custom files and edit nothing from stock Skyrim.

You only have the "won't remember even past a save" issue since the latest version and it would remember your settings with previous versions, or you the latest release is the first one you downloaded?

If the latter, naw, it's been an issue since I first made the hotkey, but I've always put it to low priority over other content because it remembers through saves on my end.

But both because of the not-remembering-through-saves that more and more seem to be experiencing, plus the fact that I am winding down on new features to add, I will be trying to get the stupid thing working correctly.

Just loaded and tried out the new feature:

A)  All weapons away, empty handed - make the 'I submit' shout and the NPCs go into non-hostile mode, strip the character of money and armor, then walk away.

B) Attack and allow character to be beaten down - NPC(s) strip character of money and armor, then walk away.

No rape assault is occurring.

I checked the settings - sexual content is checked on, etc. All was working correctly before I upgraded to this latest version.

NOTE: The only odd issue worth mentioning otherwise is that the latest Sexlab upgrade shows all of its settings in the MCM to have the '$' signs all over - no numerical values listed. So something is wacky with that, but everything was working fine with all sexlab and sexlab related mods despite that issue. So not sure if it has any bearing on this or not.

Will continue testing by turning on and off some of the settings.

Just loaded and tried out the new feature:

A)  All weapons away, empty handed - make the 'I submit' shout and the NPCs go into non-hostile mode, strip the character of money and armor, then walk away.

B) Attack and allow character to be beaten down - NPC(s) strip character of money and armor, then walk away.

No rape assault is occurring.

I checked the settings - sexual content is checked on, etc. All was working correctly before I upgraded to this latest version.

NOTE: The only odd issue worth mentioning otherwise is that the latest Sexlab upgrade shows all of its settings in the MCM to have the '$' signs all over - no numerical values listed. So something is wacky with that, but everything was working fine with all sexlab and sexlab related mods despite that issue. So not sure if it has any bearing on this or not.

Will continue testing by turning on and off some of the settings.

It sounds like you didn't toggle on one of the two existing 3-way animations.  Devil's 3-way and Tricycle.  That was stated on the main page and the update post to let people know a new version was up.  Everyone that recently upgraded their Framework has to reselect those animations in the aggressive list.  I can't help it if a valid 3-way animation isn't selected.

As to the $ all over, that means you had a Framework update issue with something do to with the translation file.  The fixes for that are discussed in the Framework thread.

Hello i found a bug if you use the submit ambush without weapon the camera is stuck.

Huh, I thought I accounted for every variation on the ambush approach, weapon out, weapon not out.

Or do you mean no weapon equipped, like you were H2H?  I might not have tried *that* variation.

Hello i found a bug if you use the submit ambush without weapon the camera is stuck.

Huh, I thought I accounted for every variation on the ambush approach, weapon out, weapon not out.

Or do you mean no weapon equipped, like you were H2H?  I might not have tried *that* variation.

Yes i mean no weapon equipped.

Fair enough! I will check that out tonight.

I guess I assumed someone will always have a spell or weapon or something at least equipped, since unarmed combat (outside of brawls) isn't very well supported in Skyrim.

You only have the "won't remember even past a save" issue since the latest version and it would remember your settings with previous versions, or you the latest release is the first one you downloaded?

Actually I haven't used your mod before it's current version, so I don't know if it would have remembered my settings before.

Not sure how far you are with this. but maybe for new future update any chance, for more enemy support ?? the three way works great but having more then 2 enemy maybe make them masturbate around player character if you have no follower with you. Should look fun for orgy. :D Maybe this can also solve the attacking during animations play.

So far i notice if there are more then 2 enemies surround you then animations never kick in they do seem to steal some of your stuff. when fighting 2 enemies then the animation plays is this how it suppose to play ??

I guess I assumed someone will always have a spell or weapon or something at least equipped, since unarmed combat (outside of brawls) isn't very well supported in Skyrim.

unarmed works fairly well in Skyrim Redone by T3nd0 so its definately something people can try, I have played a couple of characters like that.

I am almost certain that the hotkey issue is an incompatibility issue but I have no idea which mod it could be.

Regarding the guy with the "not flagged as a vampire" issue. He is probably using Better Vampires but not actually playing a vampire and his hotkey for checking your status in that mod is the same for the submit shout for this mod.

Not sure how far you are with this. but maybe for new future update any chance, for more enemy support ?? the three way works great but having more then 2 enemy maybe make them masturbate around player character if you have no follower with you. Should look fun for orgy. :D Maybe this can also solve the attacking during animations play.

So far i notice if there are more then 2 enemies surround you then animations never kick in they do seem to steal some of your stuff. when fighting 2 enemies then the animation plays is this how it suppose to play ??

Eh, I don't know how much more beyond the original design (getting robbed then raped in a 2-way or 3-way, depending on 1 vs 2+ assailants) I plan to take it.  I've never really cared about this particular feature, so I don't know how much more development I will put into it beyond trying to make sure what is currently there is stable and relatively bug-free.

That being said, it shouldn't matter how many enemies are around you, as I said, I did the vast majority of my play testing in Helgen with a group of around ~4-5 bandits with Jenassa as my follower.  And what should happen is that the surrender will randomly select 2 out of the group attacking (not sure if its closest, or priority is given to the ones "in front" of the player first, or what) and they will get a "follow" ai package to make them hover around the player while they do the rob/3way (Provided you have a valid 3-way animation selected in your aggressive list in the Framework!!!).  All of the other bandits/etc will then just wander back to what they were originally doing. 

That is what I experienced when I tested in the middle of ~4-5 bandits.

unarmed works fairly well in Skyrim Redone by T3nd0 so its definately something people can try, I have played a couple of characters like that.

I am almost certain that the hotkey issue is an incompatibility issue but I have no idea which mod it could be.

Regarding the guy with the "not flagged as a vampire" issue. He is probably using Better Vampires but not actually playing a vampire and his hotkey for checking your status in that mod is the same for the submit shout for this mod.

Ah, fair enough!  Either way, tonight I will make sure unequipped/unarmed characters don't get the camera frozen, as that is not intended!

And yeah, regarding the vampire thing, that is the only thing I could come up with, but I don't use any vampire mods, so I wasn't sure which ones to suggest making sure there weren't overriding hotkeys being used or something.

As to the overall hotkey being an incompatibility issue, I don't know.  It's possible but I don't think it should be.  Other than accidentally assigning the same key twice for two different mods, not sure how it could conflict.

But there is no question I am doing something wrong with how I implemented the hotkey, as it should work straight out of the box with a fresh install and shouldn't require you to manually set it up to use Numpad7 by default.

Then something is not working right on my end i was jumped by 5 enemies and all that happened was i get beaten down and some of my stuff stolen then nothing. i do have 3way animation enabled under sexlab mcm options and 3 way does work but only when 2 npc's are still alive.