Old SexLab Submit - (Merge into the current Submit thread?)

For some reason i have to constantly reassign hotkey for the shout to work. I assign it to H on install, then the next load it would not work, i would have to reassign it for it to work.

Did you save, and then load that save game from that point on, or did you keep loading the initial save game when you first installed the mod?

It shouldn't reset if you saved after installing the mod going forward with that save, and it will reset every time you load an prior save.  This is a known issue and is on the main page as one of the main things left I really want fix before I more or less say I have completed the original scope of the mod.

I tend to not overwrite save, i usually have around 8 saves for one playthrough, i delete the earliest one before i save a new one and so on, in case i need to revert to previous save if mods ever corrupt save games. so in a way i am always loading a new "save", but not starting a new game.

For some reason i have to constantly reassign hotkey for the shout to work. I assign it to H on install, then the next load it would not work, i would have to reassign it for it to work.

Did you save, and then load that save game from that point on, or did you keep loading the initial save game when you first installed the mod?

It shouldn't reset if you saved after installing the mod going forward with that save, and it will reset every time you load an prior save.  This is a known issue and is on the main page as one of the main things left I really want fix before I more or less say I have completed the original scope of the mod.

I tend to not overwrite save, i usually have around 8 saves for one playthrough, i delete the earliest one before i save a new one and so on, in case i need to revert to previous save if mods ever corrupt save games. so in a way i am always loading a new "save", but not starting a new game.

I am aware of the hotkey reassign issue, but I am curious, when you assign it to H, then load and it doesn't work, when you go back into the MCM, is it still shown as assigned to H, or did it default back to Numpad 7?

I am aware of the hotkey reassign issue, but I am curious, when you assign it to H, then load and it doesn't work, when you go back into the MCM, is it still shown as assigned to H, or did it default back to Numpad 7?

Actually, while it does show H, when i assign it back to 7(when i reassign to make it work), a message pops up telling me that the key is already assigned to 7, when it clearly shows a H where hotkey column is, i forgot to add that in.

Actually, while it does show H, when i assign it back to 7(when i reassign to make it work), a message pops up telling me that the key is already assigned to 7, when it clearly shows a H where hotkey column is, i forgot to add that in.

I know I am doing something wrong with regards to initializing the stupid hotkey, but I have failed to figure out what I'm doing wrong on no less than 4 or 5 separate attempts that wound up with nothing but an entirely wasted evening.

All I can say is sorry, I'm aware of it, and I will fix it as soon as I figure out what the hell I'm doing wrong. :blush:

Im using SSL and SSL Matchmaker, SSL Romance and SSL Submit. For some reason I cant get Submit to use only the aggressive animations that SL defines, I get access to all animations when going aggressive with Submit. Submit uses the defined stripping for aggressive animations, so that works ok, but the animations dont get selected.

Im using SSL and SSL Matchmaker, SSL Romance and SSL Submit. For some reason I cant get Submit to use only the aggressive animations that SL defines, I get access to all animations when going aggressive with Submit. Submit uses the defined stripping for aggressive animations, so that works ok, but the animations dont get selected.

Do you have the "restrict aggressive" animation toggle turned on in Sexlab Framework?  If you don't, it won't care if you have certain ones selected for aggressive and others for regular.

Beyond that, I use a standard Sexlab call to initiate aggressive sex acts, and I have never had an issue where it doesn't use the correct pool of animations, so I don't know what else it could be.

Okay, I spent most of yesterday and last night working on refining some of the more recent additions, and today I can finally say I experienced the teleport/black screen/reload thingy people have reported, and it would consistently reproduce the anomaly with that particular save game each time.  The really odd part is that it doesn't do it when I actually make the call to MoveTo the victim... it does it when the call to initiate the SexLab Framework animations is made.

However, prior to experiencing this, I added an MCM toggle to disable some of the extra cosmetic animations, which include the MoveTo command, and the teleporting thingy went away with that same save game that earlier had the issue.

However, since I don't get the teleporting thing on EVERY save game, that is a pretty strong indication that it has something to do with a buggered save file, of which there is nothing I can do.  (That's why I included the MCM option to handle those with the issues vs those that don't)

I have a lot more refining of the newer Stealth feature to do before I update, but I hope to have it up tonight.  Otherwise, it will be as soon as I can.

Do you have the "restrict aggressive" animation toggle turned on in Sexlab Framework?  If you don't, it won't care if you have certain ones selected for aggressive and others for regular.

Beyond that, I use a standard Sexlab call to initiate aggressive sex acts, and I have never had an issue where it doesn't use the correct pool of animations, so I don't know what else it could be.

Bah, should have tried that before I posted, it did the trick, thanks. :-/   However, when using "restrict aggressive" I loose out on a few animations that imo work both as aggressive and for SSL Romance (or other eq mods), for example Arroks Doggystyle. Workarond would ofc be to toggle the restrict aggressive depending on what Im doing at the time.

Bah, should have tried that before I posted, it did the trick, thanks. :-/   However, when using "restrict aggressive" I loose out on a few animations that imo work both as aggressive and for SSL Romance (or other eq mods), for example Arroks Doggystyle. Workarond would ofc be to toggle the restrict aggressive depending on what Im doing at the time.

Just do what I do, and manually add those animations you feel work well for 'aggressive'.  I also use Arrok's Doggystyle in my 'aggressive' animation options, and actually turn off some of the default ones selected by SexLab.

Just be aware that those types of changes are not retroactively applied to older saved games.  So once you select the ones you like, you have to then save your game there and then they will be remembered from *that* save game on.

I feel that the shout can be exploited as a way of winning an otherwise hard fight, if you spam it every time its up you will eventually get the npc to submit.

How about making it so the npc wont submit unless they are lower %health than you and if you fail they get some kind of enrage buff so its not something you use to win difficult fights but to make "weak" enemies submit. Or maybe just the enrage buff if the submit fails, in case the lower health business is undesirable.

Maybe make it so that if you fail the shout, the enemy has to lose health again in order for the shout to have a chance to work on them again. It stands to reason if they didnt feel like submitting at 50% health, they probably dont feel like it next time either if they are still at 50% health.

Well, that is partially the point.  I didn't want to make failure completely punitive, and you do have to sandbag it between failures until you try again.  And I did add a user configurable slider between 5 and 15s, so if you don't want to feel like you are just cheesing out fights, put it to 15s so you can't spam it as often.

Having said that, future attempts reflecting the result of past failures is something I could consider, but for now it is low on the priority.

As midnight is quickly creeping up on me, it has become rather evident that I won't be done refining much of what I am adding for the next update.

Instead of trying to rush it out and have another potentially mod-breaking bug (I still hold the recent teleporting bug is a result of Skyrim's inability to allow for a proper clean save!) I'm just going to take some more time to try to get it just right.

I'm really happy so far with the change I am making to the newer 'Stealth Submit' portion of the mod, and it should really help clean that part up nicely.  I just need to add in some provisions for spells equipped in the main hand vs an actual weapon, plus a crap load more "launch skyrim, load save, victimize another poor NPC, that wasn't *quite* what I wanted, close, Creation Kit tinkering, relaunch skyrim, etc"

So I think I'll just state next weekend as my target for updating, and if it ends up being sooner, bonus!

when  I intimidate them , they say " we will teach  u to talk this"  and  it crashes to desktop , tried it twice but same result.

I only got mcm menu with  no shouts , wat's going  on?

That's sounds suspiciously like you had one of the really old versions of the mod, from before I was properly packing all scripts into a .BSA.

If that is the case, you need to delete ALL loose scripts from your data/scripts folder, as loose scripts will override .BSA files when the game runs, which means you will be stuck with horribly outdated stuff running.  All of my scripts start with _SLSubmit, so they will all be clumped together nicely.

If that is not the case, then I have no idea why.

I chose a hotkey "s"  instead of n7  , and  eventho I din't find  any shout  in shouts section , it still worked  but  problem  is wat after ?  , when I shouted , no dialogue appeared , instead a 40 bounty on my head.  so after  I started the dialogue but  no such option in there .  btw , the dialogue option which appears even without shouting such as "why don't we get to know each other"  and the answer is always "nah  I don't think so"  and  if  I intimidate  it CTD.

I never had any previous version of this  mod , downloaded the latest 27th june  update , the mcm menu does appear without any problem but  nothing else  seems to work as mentioned.

Ah, okay, this sounds like a bit of misinformation as to how the mod works.  From the main page:

• The 'Submit Shout' functions like any other shout in the game, specifically like the very first one you learn, "Fus". Simply push the Hotkey button you configured for this and you will shout at your target if they are in range. (This is an aggressive action, so using it in town will make guards attack, etc)
  • Despite the 'Submit Shout' functioning like other shouts, you do not need to truly learn it like the other shouts. What this means is 1) You don't have to unlock the Shouts through the main quest and can do it as early as Helgen, and 2) You won't have some oddball spell or two cluttering up your spellbook.
  • The 'Submit Shout' has a default cooldown of 10sec. This is configurable between 5-15sec. This cooldown will also trigger the overall shout/power cooldown, and if you use a regular shout/power, then this will also be on cooldown until the first shout is ready again. This is to prevent you from just mindlessly spamming this function and cheesing it out completely. :dodgy:
  • If the target resists the shout, you can simply use it on them again once the cooldown expires. This can be done as many times as needed, provided that both you and your target remain alive, for obvious reasons. :P
  • The 'Submit Shout' requires the victim to at least be <=90% life (major increase from the original <=20% from previous versions) or else they will auto-resist. From there, it has a variable success chance, based largely on the victim's health %, speech, and level versus the player's.
  • The SuccessChance algorithm = (((100 - THealth) * PHealth / 100) + ((PSpeech - TSpeech)/4) + (PLevel - TLevel))
  • SuccessChance will cap at a max of 90%, so there will always be at least a 10% chance to fail no matter what.
  • There is a debug.notification option which will display your success chance and what you rolled versus that chance, as well as letting you know if the victim is still > 90% health (or simply an invalid target, such as animals) and auto-resisting.
  • Even though the Hotkey is associated with Numpad 7 (NP7) by default, it doesn't actually work until you manually set it yourself at least once. You can reset it to NP7 if you like, or whatever key you prefer, but you have to manually set it the first time. After that, save your game, and it will remember your setting going forward. This is listed in the Quirks section, as I haven't been able to figure out why it's doing that.

The bolded/underlined parts are pertinent to what you are asking.  It doesn't actually add a shout to your spell list, nor do you have to unlock it.  You can use it as soon as you start in Helgen.

You are talking to them at 100% health, which uses the 'Coerce' topic in the mod.  This is designed mainly for nonhostile civilians if your character is a jerk and doesn't limit their aggression to bandits and other low-lifes.  Now, why it is giving a CTD, I don't know.  It never did when I first implimented that section, but I've done a lot of work to the mod since that part was added, so it is possible something inadvertently got broken.  I'll check it tonight after work.

yea most of the things are working  now , but  only in whiterun , in riften or  in solitude when they(npc) agree , they go inside a room and then nothing happens  or sometimes a pink/yellow screen come and my toon is floating  . anyways great mod  , are there any updates coming  in near future  like more  animation(especially 3some) or more dialogues . 

Coercion success is currently based on a "VeryHard" speechcraft check.  Location has no bearing on it.  The floating part I have no idea, especially since you never had a prior version installed, but the MoveTo command is reported to be very buggy as of the 1.9.0.32 Skyrim patch.

Future updates were discussed only a few posts ago.

Extra dialog will only be added as needed, but given the scope of this mod, I don't really see a strong need to add much more.  Beyond that, there is the fact that all of the NPC's responses utilize existing shared voiceovered dialogs, and custom responses would be jarringly silent in comparison.  It kind of limits the variety.

However, if what you are really asking is other methods to initiate sex with NPC's, then I highly recommend SL Romance.  It is the only other Sexlab mod I personally use, and I originally designed my own mod to work side by side with Romance.

The ActivateFloorLevel Animation seems to be buggy. Independent from mods, it often is the case for an teleportation to the last door, the pc used.

Hrm, you know, I have noticed, now that I have a save game or two that has the teleport bug and I've been able to look at it closer, that it didn't do it when the NPC was moved, but a few actions later.

I'll try disabling certain animations and seeing what happens.

Edit:

Well, I'll be damned!

Debug.SendAnimationEvent(Player, "IdleLeverFloorPull")

Is the simple line that, if I comment it out, doesn't to the teleport thingy on the save game that was having the issue, as soon as I uncomment it, it bugs out again.  Well, isn't that something.  So the culprit isn't the MoveTo command, but that animations.  Well, super, I'll just find another one that works.  Or failing that, just not bother as it was just a little extra cosmetic fluff for the fun of it..

(I only used that one because Goubo used it in Defeat and it sounded like a clever use of a mundane idle)

Is the simple line that, if I comment it out, doesn't to the teleport thingy on the save game that was having the issue, as soon as I uncomment it, it bugs out again.  Well, isn't that something.  So the culprit isn't the MoveTo command, but that animations.  Well, super, I'll just find another one that works.  Or failing that, just not bother as it was just a little extra cosmetic fluff for the fun of it..

(I only used that one because Goubo used it in Defeat and it sounded like a clever use of a mundane idle)

The most recent development version of SexLab has inbuilt undressing animations, they do look like they are stripping voluntarily instead of being forced though.

So because the animation is bugged it wasn't ? :P

Technomagier => Thanks for the info, i'll just delete the animation then, that's a shame, I couldn't find any good animation for the undressing other than this one...

So because the animation is bugged it wasn't ? :P

Technomagier => Thanks for the info, i'll just delete the animation then, that's a shame, I couldn't find any good animation for the undressing other than this one...

No, I mean I used it because you used it.  It was a very clever use of it, and I had no idea it was bugged until just a few posts ago.  I've spent the entire last week operating under the assumption that the MoveTo command was the source of the wacky teleporting crap, when in reality it was something completely separate.

It's odd how it would work perfectly fine on some save games, then bug out all to hell on others, with no seeming rhyme or reason.

It's odd how it would work perfectly fine on some save games, then bug out all to hell on others, with no seeming rhyme or reason.

Indeed! Never experienced it myself on any of my saves, at least we know now where this comes from.

The most recent development version of SexLab has inbuilt undressing animations, they do look like they are stripping voluntarily instead of being forced though.

Oh, has that animation been released now?

I know Arrok was working on it and it would become part of the base framework.  I was already planning on just converting over to using it.  The animation may appear 'voluntary', but I plan on having it being done at weapon point, so it should still look more or less like 'involuntary' in context.

Or something.  Maybe I'll have the player do the Cicero jig.  That shit would be scary.  ;)

Either way, the buggy one will go.

Sounds like I'm off to update my Framework!