New member but, even before registering I've been surfing forums here and there and almost always dropping here.  Sadly this site is blocked from my country(why legal adult cannot see adult site *rage*), so I have to use proxy(or VPN, whatever) to visit here(pardon me).

Edited by LFact

Hi everyone, my name is Doctor Thang, aka Magnus Ballspunch, aka Hieronymus Thunderbane. I recently got banned from another modding community (you can probably guess which one) for saying "meat juice", which they assumed was a sexual metaphor, which it was not. Last night my first and only mod got deleted as well, for who the hell knows why. Some people suggested I go here and upload it, so I made an account. Now I'm gonna try to get used to this place and not break any rules.

Hi  :P

Never said hi here, did I? Maybe with an old account. As I tend to loose passwords and change mail-addresses often enough, I had to change the access here 3 times over 5 years. Not that I did a lot here, lurking around like most users and hoping for the ultimate sex-mod for whatever game (so far really impressed by the Oblivion and Skyrim-Mods, thank you all). Actually modding the crap out of Sims 3.

I am a Brainiac when it comes to develop new ideas and a complete asshole when it comes to accomplish a programming task. I tend to find people who work for me ;) 

Nevertheless I have a solid background in IT since 1985 and I am able to learn new things - sometimes, had to make a crash course in Python as Wrye Bash never worked for me with Fallout 3.

Whatever... I am glad I found this site full of openminded people that are able to imagine stuff beyond the "normal". (< I am an old guy and allowed to say this  :cool: )

Does anyone know at exactly what point you can start doing things like that?

Like, at what # of posts can you post links, or change profile settings, or upload files, etcetera?

If I remember correctly:

after 2 posts you can post links, upload files, change profile settings.

after 50 posts you change your username.

Does anyone know at exactly what point you can start doing things like that?

Like, at what # of posts can you post links, or change profile settings, or upload files, etcetera?

If I remember correctly:

How many posts do I have to make before I can summon the robot guards?

Does anyone know at exactly what point you can start doing things like that?

If I remember correctly:

How many posts do I have to make before I can summon the robot guards?

320, but they won't kill for you until 500