On 5/23/2022 at 2:36 PM, m3lffie said:

Hello, I'm new! Very excited to be here ♥ 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

Heyo~!

Welcome to our pervy abode!

Hope you have a good time with us. ?

On 5/27/2022 at 4:37 PM, klbfrlst said:

Hey, I'm an old user (klbfrlst). I had made a lot of mods back then in modsgarden. I was wondering if neatmcgee is around. I wanted to say hi to him. Anyone knows if he's still here?

Hi and welcome back home!

I wasn't around long so I can't say I know everyone, especially the modders as I tend to remain in the "social strata" as I like to call it, sorry... But welcome again!

On 5/27/2022 at 9:12 PM, Crib2Crypt said:

yo, whattup sluts (complimentary).

Hey and welcum!

If you ever wonder where to throw those nicknames, you can send a volley at me~

Even if only to vent, my virtual shoulder and ears are available if you or anyone feels a need to be heard or just chatter with me. ?

Edited by Idyll
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

and in honor of Yello, I present:

Hide contents

Well, this was definitely one of the most songs ever. ?

I kind of watched it all and must underline how great it is to have finally discovered where that meme (it's a meme thing, right...?) came from, how very surprising it's an actual song with for lyrics mainly two words...

Minimalism? Simplicity?

Minisimpmalismcity?

Sminimplicitimalism?

2 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

And a hello back to you!  Welcome to LL! 

2 hours ago, zelphador23 said:

Welcome!!!!! Truly a fun community. 

Thanks for the welcoming! I don't really know where to find anything but I'm sure I can figure it out. This may be a strange question but I'm wondering, is there like a subgroup here for Watersports/Urination stuff? Or is this the wrong place for that.

14 hours ago, SpectreJester said:

Ah, hello!

Greetings~!

Wish you a merry time amongst us fellow depraved!

2 hours ago, SpectreJester said:

Thanks for the welcoming! I don't really know where to find anything but I'm sure I can figure it out. This may be a strange question but I'm wondering, is there like a subgroup here for Watersports/Urination stuff? Or is this the wrong place for that.

There most likely is a club for it. Everyone may like what they will and express themselves about it as long as it follows the Rules, I believe.

23 hours ago, SpectreJester said:

Like @Idyll said, welcome and be sure to follow the rules (basically don't be a dick and don't attack other people's fetishes) .  However, to your point, no there isn't a subgroup like that.   This is a game mod site, so there are mods that will feature that stuff, some better than others.   So your best bet is to look in the game forums for your game (s) of choice for mods that feature what you want. 

We don't create images here, we create interactive worlds.....via various game engines.    

On 6/17/2022 at 1:01 PM, Idyll said:

Greetings~!

Wish you a merry time amongst us fellow depraved!

On 6/17/2022 at 10:52 AM, SpectreJester said:

There most likely is a club for it. Everyone may like what they will and express themselves about it as long as it follows the Rules, I believe.

15 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

Like @Idyll said, welcome and be sure to follow the rules (basically don't be a dick and don't attack other people's fetishes) .  However, to your point, no there isn't a subgroup like that.   This is a game mod site, so there are mods that will feature that stuff, some better than others.   So your best bet is to look in the game forums for your game (s) of choice for mods that feature what you want. 

We don't create images here, we create interactive worlds.....via various game engines.    

It's all good. I'll try my best to follow the rules. I'm pretty chill for the most part, and I don't have any extreme illegal fantasies or anything so don't worry ha ha

hi !

while searching, a very hard to find game without virus, i came here.
you are an oasis in my web journey.
I look forward to exploring your forum and discovering new games and mod... exhilarating.
but my english being bad i have to use google trad ..

2 minutes ago, Soriobros said:

hi !

while searching, a very hard to find game without virus, i came here.
you are an oasis in my web journey.
I look forward to exploring your forum and discovering new games and mod... exhilarating.
but my english being bad i have to use google trad ..

Welcome!  The download section is chalk-full of every "kink" you can imagine (and some you've likely never even thought of).  Enjoy. :)