3 hours ago, wallawalla said:

I'm afraid it isn't. I think Sacrificial has abandoded Extreme Violence and Hoe it up completely or is even making Sims 4 mods for that matter.

i thought someone else picked up those two...  a shame, the extreme violence mod was a fun addition

16 hours ago, wallawalla said:

I'm afraid it isn't. I think Sacrificial has abandoded Extreme Violence and Hoe it up completely or is even making Sims 4 mods for that matter.

Where did you get this info from, I think extreme Violence still works, well discord channel says it is ? I've removed all the Sacrificial mods though as they are very slow sometimes to be updated but I think they are still being worked on.

1 hour ago, ChinaTam said:

Where did you get this info from, I think extreme Violence still works, well discord channel says it is ? I've removed all the Sacrificial mods though as they are very slow sometimes to be updated but I think they are still being worked on.

It does still work. It's been a while since I've used it and took it out my game for the same reason. I used to go back to the download page to see if was updating seemed like it hasn't been in a while. 

25 minutes ago, wallawalla said:

It does still work. It's been a while since I've used it and took it out my game for the same reason. I used to go back to the download page to see if was updating seemed like it hasn't been in a while. 

Sacs mods usually gets updated a few weeks before another game patch came along and breaks it ?.... got tired of it all ?

4 hours ago, weredeer said:

Extreme Violence was working for me but i recently removed it because I was suspicious. Things seem to run better without it but its not broken, idk. been curious about all this just like the opening poster.

exactly, seems off somehow and i know i had to pull it from my game because it was causing too many issues.