Why is this happening? There is one certain household that I can't play with. When I attempt to play with it I get a loading screen and then I end up in the select worlds menu. I have 1 sim and a dog in the affected household and the sim is a woman with the nisa piercing and the nail polish, but I have both of those on another household as well but I can play with that household? I tried updating wickedwhims, nisa and basemental drugs because those were mentioned in the last exception file but I still get the error

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, kairma said:

The last version is 1.77.146.1030. I have the same issue, I can't load my household.

If you've recently updated your game many mods were broken by the last patch.

You will likely have to look for updates for any mods you have like Wicked Whims, Nisa's WP, Basemental, MCCC, UICheats, More Columns in CAS, and more.

Just remove your mods and delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder when you add or remove mods.

CC content like Makeup, Hairstyles, Shoes, etc., normally don't cause your issue so you can leave them installed.

Start with updated Wicked Whims + Animations only and test in game.

34 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

If you've recently updated your game many mods were broken by the last patch.

You will likely have to look for updates for any mods you have like Wicked Whims, Nisa's WP, Basemental, MCCC, UICheats, More Columns in CAS, and more.

Just remove your mods and delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder when you add or remove mods.

CC content like Makeup, Hairstyles, Shoes, etc., normally don't cause your issue so you can leave them installed.

Start with updated Wicked Whims + Animations only and test in game.

I tried and unfortunately it remains the same.

Nisa told me this  "AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'to_json'" don't what it means

Edited by kairma
info added
24 minutes ago, kairma said:

I tried and unfortunately it remains the same.

Nisa told me this  "AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'to_json'" don't what it means

Look in your saves folder for WickedPervs and delete it.

Now move your Mods folder to Desktop for game cleaning.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg again

Load your game but only to the map screen then do a 'Save As' 'Testing' or whatever, then exit.

This is the clean save you will load now.

Move Mods back into game and test in game again.