7 hours ago, Tiffybearbear23 said:

It's def broken, made my game crash several times. This is recent since latest expansion and newest patch. Hope they update soon. 

New update Today Aug 3.

Game crashes might also be caused by another mod that's either conflicting or broken.

i had an issue where computers couldn't be placed, as in the computers that were placed in buildmode were gone and when i went to replace them i couldn't it said "script call failed," so i ended up moving mod files out of the sims folder in chunks until i identified the one that was broken, and it was basementaldrugs.ts4script

On 8/4/2021 at 7:26 AM, moonythejedi said:

i had an issue where computers couldn't be placed, as in the computers that were placed in buildmode were gone and when i went to replace them i couldn't it said "script call failed," so i ended up moving mod files out of the sims folder in chunks until i identified the one that was broken, and it was basementaldrugs.ts4script

I had the same script problem. I could no longer place doors in build mode. All doors in all buildings were gone. I looked for 2 days in my 70GB mods and repaired it today.