Error code involving pets (I think)

Hi guys. This isn't a nsfw problem but I'm hoping someone around here might help me make sense of this error code I've been getting.

Spoiler

Game Version: 1.77.146.1030 | OS: Windows 10.0.19043 | Created at: 2021-07-30 21:13:48.647231
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 117, in wrapped
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in finally_wrap
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 365, in c_api_client_connect
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v165h\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v165h\zone_spin.py", line 94, in _turbolib_on_late_zone_load
  File ".\BasementalDrugs_7.13.139-PUBLIC\Basemental\utilities\injector.py\injector.py", line 18, in _wrapped_function
  File ".\BasementalDrugs_7.13.139-PUBLIC\Basemental\utilities\changing_world\price_handler.py\price_handler.py", line 68, in bmd_update_drug_prices
  File ".\BasementalDrugs_7.13.139-PUBLIC\Basemental\utilities\injector.py\injector.py", line 18, in _wrapped_function
  File ".\BasementalDrugs_7.13.139-PUBLIC\Basemental\utilities\logging\errorlogging.py\errorlogging.py", line 72, in bmd_error_waiting
  File ".\BasementalDrugs_7.13.139-PUBLIC\Basemental\utilities\logging\version_handling.py\version_handling.py", line 109, in create_version_log
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 573, in do_zone_spin_up
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1572, in update
Cause: Exception raised while processing zone spin up sequence: 'HasHomeZoneFilterTerm' object has no attribute 'specific_venue_types'

Because it's mentioned so much in there I reinstalled BD to see if that made a difference but I'm still getting the error. It seems to happen explicitly whenever I try to travel to a new lot with a pet in tow. One of my Sims has a sick dog and every time I try to go to the vet I receive this error. Without the dog, no error. Thoughts?

3 hours ago, Nelandros said:

Hi guys. This isn't a nsfw problem but I'm hoping someone around here might help me make sense of this error code I've been getting.

Hide contents

Game Version: 1.77.146.1030 | OS: Windows 10.0.19043 | Created at: 2021-07-30 21:13:48.647231
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 117, in wrapped
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in finally_wrap
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 365, in c_api_client_connect
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v165h\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v165h\zone_spin.py", line 94, in _turbolib_on_late_zone_load
  File ".\BasementalDrugs_7.13.139-PUBLIC\Basemental\utilities\changing_world\price_handler.py\price_handler.py", line 68, in bmd_update_drug_prices
  File ".\BasementalDrugs_7.13.139-PUBLIC\Basemental\utilities\logging\errorlogging.py\errorlogging.py", line 72, in bmd_error_waiting
  File ".\BasementalDrugs_7.13.139-PUBLIC\Basemental\utilities\logging\version_handling.py\version_handling.py", line 109, in create_version_log
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 573, in do_zone_spin_up
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1572, in update
Cause: Exception raised while processing zone spin up sequence: 'HasHomeZoneFilterTerm' object has no attribute 'specific_venue_types'

Because it's mentioned so much in there I reinstalled BD to see if that made a difference but I'm still getting the error. It seems to happen explicitly whenever I try to travel to a new lot with a pet in tow. One of my Sims has a sick dog and every time I try to go to the vet I receive this error. Without the dog, no error. Thoughts?

BMD is just finding the conflict, but are you playing on a custom lot? Uploading the entire LE instead of the Mod LE is far more helpful. The mod LE files aren't always specific enough.

Edited by RUASim21
14 hours ago, Nelandros said:

If you have any Pet mods by LittleMsSam or others be sure to check for updates.

If you have MCCC installed look for the MC_lastexception.html file and upload it here as it has more info.

Just use the white paperclip below or choose files to upload the file itself.

Please don't copy/paste raw text contents.

5 minutes ago, Nelandros said:

@RUASim21 It's not a custom lot, just the vet clinic that comes as standard with the pets expansion.

@Scorpio I'm almost certain I have no pets stuff installed as I'm not into that stuff. I do have MCCC installed  though so here's the html

mc_lastexception.html 393.74 kB · 1 download

Hello,

We need the long LE file that your game gives when there is an error, this is another Mod LE and its too short to be able to tell what the conflict(s) is in the game. There are a lot of mods [and cc] that can throw the error that its giving. 

4 minutes ago, RUASim21 said:

So its showing you do in fact have Colonel Nutty's Devious Desires mod installed, you'll need to delete that. 

Wait, the one that got banned? I was just asking recently exactly why it did here in the forum. If half of what is said about it is true then I feel ashamed that I had it in the first place ? Thanks for pointing that out though, I'll be deleting that ASAP.

1 hour ago, Nelandros said:

Is that html not what Scorpio asked for though? Anyway, hopefully this is the correct one?

lastException.txt 875.91 kB · 2 downloads

Script Mods - (5 Zip Files out of 36 Total: 13.88888888888889%) (Click to expand/collapse)

Tuning Mods - (59 Duplicate Packages out of 1982 Total: 2.976791120080726%) (Click to expand/collapse)

First you need to find and remove the .zip files as they can really mess up your game.

Same thing with Duplicates.

Open the html file and use the 'click to expand' and it will give you all the names.

I'd also get rid of these as they can cause problems with Wicked Whims stuff and they're also outdated.

NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability.package Oct 29 2019

NANDONG_yfHeadDefault.package Oct 29 2019

NANDONG_ymHeadDefault.package Oct 29 2019

Make sure you've updated Kawaii Stacie Slice of Life mod too.

I think these were also broken with the latest game patch

roBurky - FitnessControls-Limits-1.75x-Increased.package Nov 08 2018

roBurky - FitnessControls.package