I think the best you can do at this point is just give orderly bug reports and feedback. Alpha is a very important phase, and is not intended to be taken completely seriously, or incorporated into dedicated playthroughs. Use it to see if it works, and report stuff that doesn't. Then, Beta can happen. The older version still works quite well for those who would like to use this mod with a dedicated, sentimental playthrough.

Testing this makes the beta better. :cool:

Hi everybody, hope you can help me:

My character is bathing with her helm equipped. Thing is I can't remember when she started doing that even more if she has always done that :s

I'll also add that when peeing/shitting she has always unequiped only her chest piece. Is that the correct behaviour?

I don't know what to do as the mod doesn't offer detailed undressing options.

2.11 version by the way

For thoses with the issue with females squating, peeing, standing up then shitting I found swapping to another animation I think letos (i butchered his name i'm tired its 3am here) it no longer happens. I can't check what one right now seems my main save is borked ill prob start a new character tommorow and ill edit my post when I do.

CTD, the only mods that are installed are the basic mods that EVERY mod requires, CBBE, SOS, Sexlab Framework, Zaz anim pack, this mod, and all of their requirements. I have also installed the unofficial patches, and the brawl bugs patch. That is all that is installed. As soon as the main menu attempts to come up, shizam, ain't shit but my desktop.

-EDIT-Manual install does not cause CTD, but the mod does not work. In addition, it doesn't seem to register at all. Yes, I have it loaded.

*Scratches beard* Now I'm intrigued.

-EDIT2- Ok, disabled, then enabled it again through the vanilla launcher, and it's back to square one. This is a very interesting issue that I've almost never encountered, UNLESS it's an outdated mod. So, out of curiosity, which version of skyrim are you using? As far as I'm aware, if you buy all the DLC, you also get a couple of additional patches to help balance the new content.

As in the previous versions, and because I play in French, the MCM displays variables names instead of text.  Also, as other people said, when defecating, the characters pees, the animation stops and then comes the poop.

Otherwise, it's been working flawlessly :)

Edit : Also having trouble trying to change the hotkeys.  Y (default) works, but once I change it, it won't work anymore...

Type in the console "stopquest pnhotkeyquest" followed by "startquest pnhotkeyquest".

Doesn't work anymore

Decided to reinstall and update all my mods. Is the sexLabs patch still needed for this? I dont see any mention of it in the mod description, but it is still listed under the private needs downloads. Is it even compatible with private needs 4.0?

Whoa, private needs got an update? Neat  :D

How stable is version 4? Do the devious devices work with it? Would upgrading be just making a clean save and installing version 4? 

I will keep an eye on this, for now though I am going to stick to version 2 since that has been working for me, after trying version 3 for a while and having issues with frequent crash on loading a save (which was absolutely caused by priv needs version 3, removing that mod made even the save I was playing on work fine after removing) I don't really want to try the new version until the general consensus is that the mod is stable.

The Sexlab addon and RND patch is for version 2.11 of Private Needs only, the reason why your game crashes is because the PrivateNeeds.esp of Private Needs 2.11 is missing. Version 3.0 and onward use PrivateNeedsNEW.esp and support RND natively so no need for a RND patch.

Thank you!

Just the information needed to  get this running.

Hello, Richard!

I recently started a new game and upgraded from 2.11 to your new version 4, thus far everything seems to work quite well! Thank you very much!

The only issue I've had thus far is that even without bowels added, they are still responding as though they are enabled. Literally that's the only issue I have so far. Excellent work!

This mod is necessary for immersion, in my opinion. Otherwise, where does all the food go?

But I have a problem. All of my characters need to crap way too much. Every few minutes.

They didn't used to do that with this mod, so I don't get it.

Whenever I sleep, I get the message "I need to see a doctor".

How do I adjust this in the MCM? Do any of the options fix "need to potty" frequency?

Also, what's the "player weight" option for if it doesn't adjust the player's weight?

What happens when I change the value up or down?

I'm makeing T-Bucket with cover for PrivateNeeds v4

Thank you for distributing a function, It can be easily to make Plug-IN
Function turdChain is Great, But shit hits the fan when use TBucket Squatting type.

If there is a problem in my script, Please give me some advice when you have time.
 + I want to reset "bladdercontent + bowelcontent" When Player use TBucket
 + My toilet paper is just a decoration

TBucketScript.txt

post-77708-0-65799600-1437748755_thumb.jpg

Can someone help? I have the newest version [4.0], and for someone reason, when I defecate, my character always pees first, even though I just peed before hand. It kind of gets annoying after awhile when I want to play the game, but I have to wait another 15 seconds before taking another 10-15. I also cannot enable bursts.

Also, can someone tell me when the Sexlab integration does?

So i did a clean skyrim install, and though, well lets test PN4, but after few minutes of gameplay i allready run into my first ctd :/.

I cant toogle burst but my charakter bursts anyway and the game ctds. Also the pee is White. duno if i did something wrong but these are my problems so far with PN4.

PS: forget that with the pee, i forgot the zaz textures.

This mod does improve immersion but there are 2 things that baffle me. First When your character wet's themselves it should sound like their piss is hitting their clothing. Second why isn't there a poop yourself option? I mean it's totally possible it should also decrease armor rating and speechcraft if it happens to you.  If you choose to keep the poop in your clothing then it should probably chaff you or damage your hygiene. 

What does the RND patch do?

Problems:

1.) When defecating you pee first why is that?

2.) During deification you sometimes stand up before you finish causing an infinite piss sound loop.

What does the RND patch do?

It's for the old v2.11 version, it links defecation to RND eating. I doubt it's needed for v4 but as I use the old version I haven't bothered to check

Thnx for letting me know also is it me or do some of the text in mcm have like a $ sign in-front of it?

Another problem:

1.) Hotkeys don't save properly only upon reloading save after new hotkey is set does it work.

This is a fantastic mod, it's been an essential part of my load order across multiple multiple characters since version 2. Thanks for adding so much to my roleplaying experience. I'm liking where the new version 4 is going. There's a couple of things I was wondering.

*I've searched around the thread, it looks like early in development there were plans to add desperation idle animations, I don't suppose there are any plans to do so in the new version? Devious Devices uses some method to randomly trigger actions like struggling to get out of an equipped armbinder, I'd imagine it would be theoretically possible to do the same thing to trigger animations like clutching at the groin when your bladder is full. Sadly I don't know thing one about modding or I'd try to make a mod that adds this myself, I wouldn't know where to start. (My dream version would change your walk-run animations when your bladder is full to reflect that, but the only way I can imagine that happening is by using something like FNIS Sexy Move back when it still used "coins" to set the walk style used, having a move coin for 'need to pee' walk/run animations, and removing the player's normal walk coin from the inventory and adding the need to pee walk coin once your bladder amount exceeds a certain threshold. That'd probably be too much anyway).

*Would it be theoretically possible to add an overlay that adds a wet patch to clothing equipped in the groin slot after a player has wet themselves that lasts a certain amount of time? Layered Bukake shows that you can add overlays to clothing.

*Can someone give me a quick rundown of what it takes to edit Skyrim animations in Blender? I've experimented with creating animations using Makehuman bodies, I'm a rank amateur but I'd like to have a go at creating some new squat animations or tweaking the existing ones. But I tried following some tutorials for converting .hkx files into .kf files so they can be edited in Blender, but I can't seem to figure out how to convert them properly even with the tutorials.

Does the latest 4.0 versiono of this mod work for non RND users? Richard indicated this a while back that he was going to support RND with future PN versions. But does the mod have independent scripting which allows your character to have regular bowel movements and urinate (without necessarily eating anything so as not to be tied into the RND mod)?  I currently still use IMCN and several other food mods.  If the built in RND support with 4.0 requires installation of RND for bowel movements, can your character still urinate on a frequent basis without RND?

And finally, what about bathing?

Does the latest 4.0 versiono of this mod work for non RND users? Richard indicated this a while back that he was going to support RND with future PN versions. But does the mod have independent scripting which allows your character to have regular bowel movements and urinate (without necessarily eating anything so as not to be tied into the RND mod)?  I currently still use IMCN and several other food mods.  If the built in RND support with 4.0 requires installation of RND for bowel movements, can your character still urinate on a frequent basis without RND?

And finally, what about bathing?

You don't need RND to use this mod, from what you said I guess there's just compatibilities IF you have it.

About bathing, I would recommand you to use "Bathing in Skyrim" : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41484-bathing-in-skyrim/