So I did get the mcm menu to appear in my new games, BUT it promptly disappers if I take other mods out of my LO (I clean save after removing any mod) and fails to ever return.

I don't know if this is related to the MCM menu, but often the bathing animation fails to fire after selecting 'Bath" and the game must be reloaded to before that moment as otherwise bad things happen (CTD, saves after this point corrupting/CTD 100% on load ect).

I want to keep using PNAlpha 6 but the bathing issue is really fustrating.

Could it be that my papyrus is updating too fast? My script lag speed is acceptable (66-80ms) but my frames have dropped a bit from the latest AMD driver. I'll try slowing down the script updating and see if it improves.

I want to keep using PNAlpha 6 but the bathing issue is really fustrating.

Why, it's an alpha build so still in early development and has bugs. Use the older v2.11 Private Needs which is stable and runs without problems. You will need to clean save or start a new game if you if you do use v2.11 and use the RND patch if you use RND.

If it wasn't for those bugs this mod would be close to perfection, I hope OP will get back on it (or that someone will take it over)

I also had the MCM disappearing, and nor the "setstage SKI..." nor the "start/stopquet ..." worked.  I used the Script Cleaner, removed everything linked to PN, restarted the game and everything went fine.  The only issue I had with 3.0a6 was the lack of bathing zones (worked only in a few places) despite using the vanilla patch (though I use W.A.T.E.R.)

I recommended people to use 2.11 because its the most stable version.  I wont use 3.0 because number 1 its in alpha number 2 you save the scripts is stuck in save which can lead to other issues.  I dont know if this mod is dead or not but using 2.11 version is your safest bet or not having serious issues in your save file.

I wasn't clear on which download to use for this mod.  I ended up grabbing the latest v3.x alpha and the DD patch.

I keep having this error show up in my papyrus log right before a freeze or a crash, even with the latest version.

[12/29/2014 - 07:25:13AM] Error: Cannot call GetValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[PrivateNeedsTrackingQuest (BB037D6C)].privateneedstrackingutilityscript.Metabolize() - "PrivateNeedsTrackingUtilityScript.psc" Line 204
[PrivateNeedsTrackingQuest (BB037D6C)].PrivateNeedsTrackingMainScript.OnUpdateGameTime() - "PrivateNeedsTrackingMainScript.psc" Line 27
[12/29/2014 - 07:25:13AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp15"
stack:
[PrivateNeedsTrackingQuest (BB037D6C)].privateneedstrackingutilityscript.Metabolize() - "PrivateNeedsTrackingUtilityScript.psc" Line 204
[PrivateNeedsTrackingQuest (BB037D6C)].PrivateNeedsTrackingMainScript.OnUpdateGameTime() - "PrivateNeedsTrackingMainScript.psc" Line 27
[12/29/2014 - 07:25:13AM] Error: Cannot call GetValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[PrivateNeedsTrackingQuest (BB037D6C)].privateneedstrackingutilityscript.Metabolize() - "PrivateNeedsTrackingUtilityScript.psc" Line 205
[12/29/2014 - 07:25:13AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp16"
stack:
[PrivateNeedsTrackingQuest (BB037D6C)].privateneedstrackingutilityscript.Metabolize() - "PrivateNeedsTrackingUtilityScript.psc" Line 205

I'm not really sure why you are calling that function in such quick succession on the player.

Maybe you want to do something like:

var aPlayer = Game.GetPlayer();

if aPlayer != None
{
;Do your thing
}

EDIT:  It turns out that your mod may have actually been the source of scripting engine stack dumps from another mod and the reason for my game often freezing, crashing, or having an endless loading screen.  I disabled your mod, due to the errors it was throwing, and all of those issues have gone away.  I have enjoyed using your mod, but I will have to wait until the scripts are updated to try using it again.

Running the current alpha version "Private Needs 3.0Alpha6" and the mod itself is running fine for me, as the previous version did. The one exception is the menu, like some of the others above I don't have an MCM menu. This is on a new game, I waited for the 60 MCM menus to load (don't see 60, but it's what the game tells me) then went to set a keybind and it wasn't there.

It's not a big issue as I run puppetmaster as well and the urinate pop-up menu command from that mod affects and updates the messages from this mod.

Edit - Ok, Im wrong - I can't play it like this with no MCM menu... as I can't turn off the cleanliness option, so the skin texture goes completely black after a while. Also, since reloading the game the puppermaster menu no longer removes the dialogue.

I am using 3.0Alpha6
MCM menu is not showing up.  It eventually appeared when I reloaded clean save multiple times. 

But I can't seem to be able to check my character's private needs. Neither hotkey nor spell which I added using console works.

The other hotkey for urinating, defecating and bathing works.  So it only shows information when bowels or bladder aren't empty. Would be nice to get notification saying that they are empty too.

I am sure that I found actual bug this time- I crafted some lavander soap but I am not able to use it when bathing. Haven't tested regular soap yet. 

Tested all soap and none work. I don't even get option to use it when I select option to start bathing.

Edited by dzeni

My game is glitched. I can't take a bath, even though my hygiene option is turned on. My character looks dirty and stuff, but I can't get rid of it. Is there some sort of way to fix this, like a command to clear the hygiene debuff? Please help.

I have the same issue here, along with other problems (using PN alpha6)

I have ZAZ, outhouse, and ran FNIS, and the waste elimination features work fine but

I have no bath power (had lavender soap in inventory), 1  +10 hygiene buff and 1 -80 unimaginably filthy debuff at the same time, and my pc does appear dirty

My game is glitched. I can't take a bath, even though my hygiene option is turned on. My character looks dirty and stuff, but I can't get rid of it. Is there some sort of way to fix this, like a command to clear the hygiene debuff? Please help.

I have the same issue here, along with other problems (using PN alpha6)

I have ZAZ, outhouse, and ran FNIS, and the waste elimination features work fine but

I have no bath power (had lavender soap in inventory), 1  +10 hygiene buff and 1 -80 unimaginably filthy debuff at the same time, and my pc does appear dirty

There is no bath power. You have to stand in water and use urinate/defecate hotkey and you will get option to bath. Also sems like soaps aren't working yet. 

Having +10 hygiene and -80 hygiene is probably a bug. I have the same problem. However debuffs go away once character has bathed.

What's new in 3.0 compared to 2.x? Just the Devious Device Integration? I can't get 3.0 alpha6 and sexlab to work togather (CTD on load, also have load of error in papyrus) so if it's nothing major I'll go back to 2.11.

Just use 2.11 like most of us, 3x is buggy

• 2 weeks later...

I've been trying a while to get this mod to work. First, I installed 3.6 by itself with RND & Sexlab patch, no MCM, so I tried to parse your stopquest line and it couldn't parse, no matter how I typed it. So I thought maybe I need 3.0 and the 3.6v is just a big patch, nope. That got me nowhere as well, again, I'm trying your console command with each install/cleansave/install, and finally, I remove all PrivateNeeds stuff from my data, try Nexus Mod Manager, and get a straight CTD. Tried playing with load orders, blah blah, ofcourse I'm FNIS'ing, using latest versions of everything, its got to be on your end. I've done everything right several times. Thanks for the attempt though, hopefully a more stable version of this will release.

I've been trying a while to get this mod to work. First, I installed 3.6 by itself with RND & Sexlab patch, no MCM, so I tried to parse your stopquest line and it couldn't parse, no matter how I typed it. So I thought maybe I need 3.0 and the 3.6v is just a big patch, nope. That got me nowhere as well, again, I'm trying your console command with each install/cleansave/install, and finally, I remove all PrivateNeeds stuff from my data, try Nexus Mod Manager, and get a straight CTD. Tried playing with load orders, blah blah, ofcourse I'm FNIS'ing, using latest versions of everything, its got to be on your end. I've done everything right several times. Thanks for the attempt though, hopefully a more stable version of this will release.

the reason for the CDTs is that the RND and Sexlab patches are for 2.11 you just need 3.6 and if you use devious devices the DD patch

after i installed everything i needed for this it works fine but the animations don't play for me. i am using cbbe so i was wondering if that is the propblem could someone tell me?

Shouldn't be an issue. far as I know this works fine with any body mod so long as you have the requirements for the animations.

Just to make sure we've covered all bases, make sure you've run GenerateFNISForUsers.exe. most of my animation problems usually stem from me derping on that step  :dodgy:

• 2 weeks later...

What does the RND and Sexlab patches actually do?

They are used with V2.11. The RND patch keeps track of when the pc has eaten and links defecation to it. The SL one is supposed to remove sperm from the pc when you bathe but I've never seen it work (maybe because I use a sperm mod as well)